About 2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC

2 Clapps DJ strives to provide refined, customized and experienced service from the first inquiry until the last dance of your reception.

By offering personalized meetings and continual communication leading up to your event, I am able to understand my client's needs and wants for their event. At your reception, I view my responsibility as being two-fold. First, I am the emcee who provides a warm and cordial presence, making announcements for ceremonial portions of the event and assisting in transitions that come off smooth and effortless.

Secondly, using my 7 years of experience with a wide variety of customers and music preferences, 2 Clapps DJ is able to read a dance floor, honor the bride and groom's requests and blend tracks to keep a continuous flow of music without jarring changes or silence that can kill a dance floor. In addition, I am very comfortable with technology that allows me to aquire music requests at events (or incorporate guests devices into my system), which provides the crowd with a virtually bottomless playlist.

Part of who I am as a DJ is who I am not. I continually hear stories of "that DJ" and I am always amazed. Therefore, I pledge to will not dominate the mic with silly commentary, break out games that you were unaware of, rock a blow-up guitar, or wear sequined cummerbunds.

I will play the music you might have provided as "must plays" and not play the music from the "do not play" list, remain sober, show up on time, and be cordial to your guests.

I started this business because I enjoy music, am comfortable speaking in front of large groups and enjoy seeing people have a great time. I have worked with many happy couples like yourselves in creating a great party to celebrate their big day; I hope you too will consider contacting me to discuss how 2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC can best meet your wedding reception needs!

Follow 2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC on
dsc0089
dsc0089

61 Reviews for 2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC

• MarryMeALittle

FJ · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST wedding DJ! My friend had hired Ben for her wedding and I thought he was great so we hired him and...he was great! We were not very traditional and a bit picky, and Ben accommodated our requests. More than once people told me they loved the music throughout cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. We also very much appreciated Ben's intuition on fading in/out the music for our first dance and helping out with scheduling the entire evening. He is super organized and just a really nice guy to work with! Will recommend to everyone and anyone.

Shawna · Married on 09/16/2018

Ben is awesome and so nice! He did such a great job and iam super satisfied with my decision to have him as our dj at my wedding. He communicated very well at the wedding making sure everything was on track and checking in to let us know it was time for the bouquet toss or cake cutting. Iam so happy and relived that i made the right decision. I have nothing negative to say becuase everything ran so smoothly and perfect. Seriously go with ben or you take the chance of ending up with someone youll regret!

Sent on 09/17/2018

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shawna for the kind words. It was great to get to know your family over the course of the year and I wish you and Justin all the best.

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Lee, NH 03861 See on map