2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC Reviews

61 | Lee, NH

61 Reviews for 2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC

• MarryMeALittle

FJ · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST wedding DJ! My friend had hired Ben for her wedding and I thought he was great so we hired him and...he was great! We were not very traditional and a bit picky, and Ben accommodated our requests. More than once people told me they loved the music throughout cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. We also very much appreciated Ben's intuition on fading in/out the music for our first dance and helping out with scheduling the entire evening. He is super organized and just a really nice guy to work with! Will recommend to everyone and anyone.

Shawna · Married on 09/16/2018

Ben is awesome and so nice! He did such a great job and iam super satisfied with my decision to have him as our dj at my wedding. He communicated very well at the wedding making sure everything was on track and checking in to let us know it was time for the bouquet toss or cake cutting. Iam so happy and relived that i made the right decision. I have nothing negative to say becuase everything ran so smoothly and perfect. Seriously go with ben or you take the chance of ending up with someone youll regret!

Sent on 09/17/2018

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shawna for the kind words. It was great to get to know your family over the course of the year and I wish you and Justin all the best.
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

Ben is clearly experienced! He was polite, professional, personable, and played to the crowd perfectly. The cost of his service fit our budget. He periodically would check in to remind us of the timeline and take our preferences into account. We were thrilled with the service he provided!

Joleana · Married on 08/11/2018

We married on 8/11/18 and used 2 clapps DJ Services. We were very pleased with Ben, his services were top notch. Very professional and worth every penny. He was prepared to have to switch plans for the entire evening due to inclement weather conditions. We highly recommend 2 clapps dj services to anyone!

Drew · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He read the crowd for the wedding and played the hits throughout the night. His knowledge of music and timing are top notch, from ceremony through dinner and well into the night. I would definitely recommend 2 Clapps!

Sent on 08/04/2018

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC's reply:

Drew and Seth, Thank you for the kind words. You two are great and your reception was a ton of fun!

Jess · Married on 07/14/2018

Ben is beyond phenomenal and worth every penny! He played everything we asked and made sure the party was going strong. He is so nice and extremely professional. He was by far one of the highlights to the wedding! We can't thank him enough for being involved in our wedding! THANKS BEN, YOU'RE THE MAN!

Sent on 08/04/2018

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jess! You and your family and friends were a blast!

Josh · Married on 07/07/2018

From the first planning meeting through the final song at our wedding, our experience with Ben was phenomenal. He was a big part of helping make sure our day went EXACTLY as planned. The custom planning template he provided was extremely helpful not only in putting together our playlists and requests but for planning out the timeline for the entire day that we gave to all our other vendors. He was responsive throughout the planning process, listened carefully to our requests, and offered advice without ever being pushy. The day of our wedding, he was there early and met with our first time officiant to make sure she was comfortable with the mic setup and completed sound check for both the tent and ceremony location well before any guests arrived. Throughout the rest of the day he checked in well in advance to remind us when the next event was coming up and was flexible about adjusting as needed. We had picked the majority of the music for the dancing portion of the evening and he honored our selections and do not play requests. He did a great job reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing all night. We even ended up adding extra time at the end of the night. Multiple guests commented on how great he was. 100% would recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2018

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review Josh! I had a blast working with you and your family and friends!

Mike · Married on 05/25/2018

STOP YOUR SEARCH! You have found your DJ!

We reached out to several DJs and bands to find someone we thought would be a good choice. From the jump Ben was friendly, helpful, polite, and thorough. He was well organized and really helped us along in our planning. The only thing that would have been better would be if we could have had him as a guest at the wedding instead of a vendor.

He quietly let us know when we were getting off of our schedule and gave us the option to wing it or stick to what we had planned. He played all of the songs we requested and what he filled the rest of the night with was perfect. We have had multiple guests ask for the playlist. More than a handful of guests have told us with all seriousness that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. He did not showboat and make the event about him, but did show personality on the mic when it called for it. This guy was awesome!

Ben provided multiple setups and rolled with the punches when we were trying to decide at the last minute if we could have our ceremony outdoors (we did) and he was beyond helpful throughout the entire process.

We wish that we could work with Ben on all aspects of our life. If you ever become a realtor, Ben, let us know!

Sent on 06/05/2018

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC's reply:

I love that review! That is great. Don't think I can swing the relator license in a timely enough fashion, but if you end up in the Exeter school systems, I might some day teach your kids! Best wishes to you two. Ben

Charlotte · Married on 10/07/2017

Ben was so easy to work with! He knew exactly what music to play in order to keep the guests out on the dance floor. Ben was also fantastic at ensuring the reception timeline was followed and guests knew what was going on. I highly suggest him!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2017

Ben was amazing, prompt and professional from the first meeting to the wedding day! He was right on track with everything, checked in with us when needed. I would highly recommend him to any type of event.

Tiffany · Married on 09/21/2017

Ben was fantastic and organized. The event was flawless and never skipped a beat. My guests were thrilled with the music and he did a wonderful job with nipping any breaks on the dance floor. Amazing value! Would gladly hire him again in the future.

Brigette · Married on 09/09/2017

OMG! Ben was the absolute best! Being from Maine, Ben wasn't our first choice because we didn't know about him! I'm thanking my lucky stars that the DJ's we KNEW and wanted to book were already taken for our big day. I learned of Ben when he volunteered his time and services at Swing for CF, a charity golf event put on and run by my sister to support the Cystic Fibrosis Community. I mean come on people, that's an automatic gold star right there!! Ben absolutely killed it with his professionalism and attention to detail. He followed through with everything we talked about just weeks before the wedding. He was prepared for anything...even the 20 minutes of rain showers!! His prices are fair and competitive! If you have the chance to book him, DO IT or you might miss out! He truly knows how to read a crowd and keep the party going! Out of all of my vendors, Ben got the most compliments from all of the party goers!!

Thanks for keeping our feet moving all night Ben!
    Brigette and Chris Mitchell
    Portland, Maine

Jeff · Married on 09/03/2017

Ben we perfect in every way. We had a very specific vision for exactly how we wanted our entertainment to play out at our wedding and he nailed every aspect and exceeded our expectations. Not only did he deliver on what he promised but he added personal touches that were amazing. Throughout the night, we were approached by SO many of our guests specifically to tell us that our DJ was amazing. Aside from the music and his delivery on aspects such as intro's or lead in to specific dances, Ben's a great guy. His professionalism is top notch and by the time the wedding came, I felt like we had a friend up there running the show. Could not recommend Ben more!

Katelyn · Married on 08/26/2017

2 Clapps DJ Service is the best DJ service ever! Ben is incredible and gave us exactly what we wanted. My husband and I actually got to witness Ben in action at a friend's wedding and when we got engaged later that year, I knew 100% that I needed him at my wedding. He kept the crowd dancing and knew exactly the type of music we wanted to hear based on our "Must Play List". Ben's pre-wedding paperwork/discussions are very thorough and shows how dedicated he is to making sure everything runs smoothly. He was a big help in making sure the wedding day events (ceremony and reception) went well, which was a huge relief for me. My husband and I were so happy with everything, as well as the guests. I did not expect so many people to come up to me and ask who our DJ was - hopefully someone books him for a party that my husband and I are invited to so that we can enjoy his services again!

Megan · Married on 08/13/2017

Ben was awesome! He did both our ceremony music as well as the reception. For the ceremony he was able to play a variety of songs including bag pipe and instrumental versions of traditional songs. For the reception he kept the party going even after an emergency situation that occurred. He checked in with me and my husband several times to make sure we were doing okay and to see how he should proceed with the schedule that we had made prior to the event. His flexibility in this unforeseen circumstance was not only professional but incredibly helpful. He even made a last minute request by my husband work using a cell phone rather than his usual set up! We would highly recommend Ben for anyone looking for a good quality and personable DJ for their event! He was reasonably priced and worth every penny!

Holley · Married on 08/12/2017

Ben was AMAZING. He did such a flawless job and everyone from our wedding raved about how awesome the music and the dance floor was! He truly listened to everything we said about our music preferences, and every song at our wedding made us smile. He was very professional and we can't recommend him enough! Thank you so much Ben!

Julianne · Married on 08/05/2017

Ben went above and beyond what we had hoped for. He was very easy to get a hold of and came to our house to meet and discus the wedding layout. He was very accommodating and really listened to what we wanted. We also decided last minute we wanted a change in the order of things and he was able to make the adjustment the day of with ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sandra · Married on 06/23/2017

2Clapps DJ Service exceeded our expectations for our wedding! We had a small wedding with 46 guests so we were worried there might not be a lot of dancing. Luckily, we were very wrong! Ben knew exactly what to play to get everyone up on their feet. The transition between songs was seamless and song after song was simply the perfect choice! We felt confident with Ben from the moment we met him and even more so when he shared with us his DJ song document. On the document we filled out exactly what special songs we wanted for things such as the ceremony and any “do not play” and “must play” songs for the reception. It was all very organized! His prices are affordable and a true steal for the service he provides. Included in his pricing were dance floor lights which really added to the experience. Guests were raving about Ben the whole night. Choose 2 Clapps DJ Service; you will be soooo happy you did!

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

Ben was amazing! From the very beginning, he worked with us to build our playlist and provided sample playlists to help us select songs. We chose two songs for our first dance and he was able to put them together seamlessly. The best (and unexpected) part was how Ben MC'd the whole night so smoothly. As marketed, he was not over the top and loud; he was but was able to get in all our songs, feel the crowd out, keep the party going, and effortlessly help with our reception transitions (e.g., table photo shots, cake cutting, toasts). Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and in part, due to Ben's awesome efforts. Loved that we we went with 2ClappsDJ. Totally reasonably priced for the high-quality service. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2017

2 Clapps DJ Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you Julia! You guys were great to work with and am so happy you had a good time! -Ben

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2017

Ben was unbelievable! He was so thorough through the wedding planning process that my day ran seemlessly - largely because of him. He was so helpful with the music selection and planning the timing of everything. He really went above and beyond. Everyone there was complimenting him to me for weeks after the wedding. He made the day so personal and special for us. I've been to weddings with DJs half as good for twice the price. I would absolutely recommend him.

Marisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Ben was awesome! A co-worker recommended Ben to be the DJ for our wedding and I am so happy she did. Ben was great to work with - he was professional, kind, and very accommodating. He did a wonderful job running the reception, without being cheesy or over-the-top, he was such asset to have on our wedding day! Ben read the crowd perfectly and kept everyone dancing throughout the reception - we were so sad when it was over! I had so many of my family members and friends say that they had so much fun on the dance floor and commented on how great the DJ was. I highly recommend Ben to other brides! Thank you Ben!

• User6772018 · 2+ years ago

Excellent vendor and amazing value. Super easy to work with, knows what he's doing, very professional. Phenomenal value. Thanks for an awesome evening, Ben!

kate · Married on 07/09/2016

Ben was the DJ for our wedding and we could not recommend him highly enough! He was the perfect balance of running the show and adding order to the reception without being right in the middle of the reception. He also was able to provide many great recommendations to us when we were not sure on songs, and was so accommodating with any request! Several of our friends mentioned how great our DJ was the following day. He read the crowd, and kept the dance floor full! Not only did Ben DJ our reception, but he also provided music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. Ben is awesome!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Thank you Kate!

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Ben. Not only was he professional and easy to work with, he was also really nice and really listened to our wants and needs. We wanted to create our own playlist and we didn't want a showy DJ who would try using our wedding as a platform to promote themselves. Ben truly cares about his clients, not about status or attention. Our guests raved about the music, transitions, and professionalism. Our other vendors spoke highly of Ben, saying he was one of the best DJ's they've seen. My husband and I completely agree. We highly recommend Ben (2 Clapps DJ)! You will not be disappointed.