NRG Entertainment Co Reviews

78 | Hooksett, NH

78 Reviews for NRG Entertainment Co

Lacey · Married on 10/02/2010

Greg did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. We would definetly recommend him to all of our family and friends. We could not thank him enough for making our reception as fun and lively as it was.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Lori · Married on 04/23/2010

This DJ was very professional and helpful. Everyone of all ages had a great time at our reception. My family will definatley be using him again!!!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Anne · Married on 06/07/2015

NRG Entertainment Co. is definitely the way to go! Right off the bat, he responded to my inquiry very promptly and was always available when I had questions. He was very flexible and worked within our budget. Greg did a fantastic job incorporating a long list of songs we wanted to hear. Using the online form he provided to pick/schedule our music for the reception was really helpful and easy. He was very flexible the day of when a few things had to be rearranged at the last minute. He was really easygoing but entertaining throughout the day. My guests all had great things to say about him after the reception, too. I would highly recommend NRG Entertainment for a wedding reception (especially if your guests like to dance)!

Sent on 06/28/2015