59 Reviews for NRG Entertainment Co

Uplighting (7)
Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (4)
56 NRG Entertainment Co Reviews

I was overwhelmed when it came to picking a DJ for our wedding as there were SO many options on the knot and similar websites, but I am 100% sure I picked the right DJ for us with Greg! He was so laid back through the whole process yet right there when I had any questions or needed guidance! On the day of our wedding he was completely prepared and on top of every piece of the music but also as playing the MC. I only gave Greg a few songs that we wanted and let him run with a lot and it was perfect! He had everyone dancing the whole time! I would absolutely recommend him to any bride!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

DJ Greg brings it all. He is such a great person to have on your team to make your event/ special day come to life. He helped us stay on track with our wedding planning, and helping us when we did know what to do! His personality is so easy to work with and he handles everything with care. Day of our wedding was spectacular! When we ran out of our music list it seamlessly rolled into music that felt like us - we even had a couple people ask for our playlist! As the dancing kicked off DJ Greg kept the party rolling - the evening was wonderful - and DJ Greg was an essential part of that. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a great DJ!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He is super energetic, experienced, and organized. He made the entire planning process very easy and helped us all along the way. The day of the wedding everything went perfect and everyone had a great time. Greg definitely knows his stuff, and knows how to keep the party going! A++

Profile Picture Bryan, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Greg was excellent. We hired him for our wedding (The happiest and most stressful day of our life, lol) From beginning to end he was there to answer question and relieve the stress of wedding planning. He isn't just a DJ, he is the MC of the night! His online tool for planning the events of the night took a lot off our plate. If you've never gotten married before there is a lot to do! When it comes to the actual event he is even better! He has so much energy and really knows how to get the party going and keep it going. Our guest loved him and had tons of fun.

Then there is Jen, she ran the photo booth. It was a huge hit. Our guests lined up to take photos with a lot of cool props. They all got to keep a copy of the pictures and we got copies too, both physical and digital.

I only wish Wedding Wire would allow me to give them more than 5 stars.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The compliments I am still getting from our reception is amazing. Everyone loved the music. Greg was super fun and kept the party going. Not one person didn't enjoy themselves. Greg did a knock out job with our reception and we are so beyond thrilled we had such an amazing DJ. We will be recommending him to all of our friends and using him if we ever need another DJ in the future. Thank you so much Greg for adding to the amazing memories.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Using NRG Entertainment's DJ and Photo Booth services at our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made! Both Greg and Jen were wonderful to work with from start to finish. Greg had our guests up and dancing on the dance floor all night! Jen is the queen of Photo Booth and some of our most cherished photos are from the booth! We can't say enough good things about this duo and NRG Entertainment!

Profile Picture Melody, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Greg for our NH wedding in September 2017 and he was the best! Greg was extremely professional and flexible in planning prior to the event. He provided us with an online event planner that helped us relay all of our information to him. He made the planning process completely stress-free! The day of the wedding went perfectly! He provided music for our ceremony and reception. Greg went out of his way to make sure the wedding procession flowed seamlessly. He interacted with the guests to make sure everyone was having fun. We got so many compliments on the DJ! Everyone had a blast and people were dancing all night long! I would highly recommend NRG entertainment for your next event!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg and Jen were recommended to us, and we are so glad we chose them to be a part of our wedding day! Greg knows how to entertain a crowd and it is evident he loves what he does. He really listened to all of my husband and I's requests and did an amazing job. He was easy to work with from start to finish and I would recommend him to anyone! Jen also did a great job with the photo booth, which was a big hit with our guests!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with Greg!!!!! From the moment we met him, we knew we had picked the right DJ! He helped us plan EVERY little detail with the ceremony and reception and was VERY organized and professional! He kept the crowd moving and knew how to "work the crowd" during the formal activities as well. Jen did a wonderful job also with the photo booth and I would HIGHLY recommend getting the photo booth for your wedding! Our guests LOVED it and were in it all night! We had mentioned to him we wanted to do the "Newlywed game" and he recommended instead of using our shoes, to blow up GIANT faces of us on sticks and hold them in the air for each answer! We ran with it and our guests commented to us how awesome that was and they had never seen it done before.

Profile Picture James, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Greg at NRG Entertainment for our wedding -- the sound service at our tent reception was perfect! Greg had the flow of the reception down and we couldn't get folks off the dance floor! We didn't micro-manage our playlist, and it worked out great, Greg quickly got a vibe from our crowd and kept the energy up all night. Greg really personalized our wedding and made us feel special.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was AWESOME from start to finish--from the day we hired him to the day of our wedding, Greg was attentive to every detail and made sure my husband and I were able to plan our ceremony/reception stress-free. Originally my husband and I were going to do our own music and then we saw Greg at my sisters wedding and he was outstanding!! We knew then and there that we had to hire him for our wedding as well :)
Working with Greg was truly a conversation, not just me telling him what we wanted or him telling us what works. His first priority is you, he makes you feel like you are his only client!! I would email him questions late at night and without fail there would be a response within 24 hrs!
Everything Greg did was incredible. He was engaging and knew exactly what music to play and when to play it (Greg had people dancing on the floor all night long!). Finding music that gets both 5 year olds and 80 year olds out on the floor must be so hard but Greg knew exactly what to play. We would recommend him to any and ALL in a heartbeat!!

Thanks from the Hixsons!!

Profile Picture Abbie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Greg was phenomenal! He kept the the dance floor packed the entire night. He did a great job at playing a variety of music to suit everyone's tastes. We really cannot rave enough about Greg's enthusiasm. Our wedding could not have been more perfect and Greg was a big part of that!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Greg ran the photo booth at my recent birthday. My guests loved his energy. The photo booth and album creation were a big hit. Greg was easy to work with and very responsive.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was the DJ for our wedding and it was a wonderful experience! He was very detailed and prepared and was involved in our whole planning process. He kept the whole night running smoothly and the energy high. Thanks NRG for a great experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got so many compliments on how great our DJ was! People really got on the dance floor and had fun. He was very flexible during the event and responding to sudden changes in the program. Before the wedding, he was very available to answer our questions about the big day, and help us feel confident that everything would go smoothly. We were very satisfied with working with him!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg is awesome! I've worked with him at different weddings and his energy is always on point! He gets up and dances with the crowd. He's a very interactive DJ... he's an entertainer! I absolutely love working with Greg and when I see him at an event, I know it's going to be a great time. - Allison, Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/16, 33 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hands down Greg (DJ) and Jen (photobooth wizard) make an unstoppable team. They're energy and love for making people happy is infectious. Greg knows exactly how to keep the energy flowing PERFECTLY and Jen added all the most amazing touches for the photobooth from the props to the strip design. I cannot praise them enough. Amazing!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Greg was fantastic! We had all our guests dancing throughout the night! He was also very helpful and made the wedding process simple with an easy to use tool to record songs!

Profile Picture William, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg is amazing! He was so flexible and wonderful when we wanted to book him and my husbands duty station was changed. He absolutely made our wedding planning run more smoothly. His website has an awesome layout for your planning needs and he responds so quickly when contacted! We're so lucky Greg was a part of our perfect wedding day!!!

Profile Picture kayla, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got engaged last August, and shortly thereafter we started looking at DJs. I come from a family of dancers, so I knew we needed someone capable of keeping the party going. Greg, from NRG Entertainment, was maybe the fourth DJ we met/spoke with, and shortly after our meeting we knew he was who we wanted to go with. I can not put into words how happy we were/are with that choice! In the months leading up to the wedding, we were provided with a planning tool so we could keep, in one spot, all of the details of our day; times, who was in our wedding party, “must play” songs and “please don’t play” songs etc. Greg was super helpful and receptive to all of our needs and requests- including finding me probably ten minutes before my ceremony to iron out details because I had changed my mind about ceremony songs the night before my wedding, and I had forgot to email him about what my final decision was! Talk about flexible- he is an absolute rockstar.
Most importantly (to us, at least) even though our dance party started earlier than planned, around 6:00pm, he kept our dance floor PACKED for a full four and a half hours, until the reception ended at 10:30. When I say packed, there was literally no point during those four and a half hours that the dance floor was not occupied. No lulls, no duds- only great times and even better dance moves! Our guests keep telling me how amazing he was and how entertained they were- which I could totally understand because both my husband and I were too.
If you’re considering hiring Greg and NRG Entertainment for any of your entertainment needs- DO IT! He gets a perfect 5 star rating, and a heartfelt “Thank You” from us!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg was great! We danced literally the entire night. I'm almost positive that there was only one slow song played because no one would leave the dance floor. There was so much energy, which is exactly what I wanted. Such a fun time! Thanks Greg!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Definitely book NRG entertainment! We hired Greg and Jen (photo-booth) for our wedding 2 weeks ago. Everything was seamless! They are truly professionals/experts in what they do! All of our guests had a blast and said that it was one of the best weddings they'd been to! Thanks Greg and Jen!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

First off Greg from NRG Entertainment came highly recommended from a family friend, it was the best advice we got during wedding planning! Greg was awesome from start to finish and made sure to incorporate all of our requests. His experience and professionalism helped make our wedding go smoothly even when little hiccups were happening behind the scenes. Our family and guests loved him and the way he interacted with everyone. Bottom line if you want a DJ who can deliver on his promises, is flexible and willing to work with you, AND goes above and beyond to make sure your guests have fun then this is your guy! Thanks for making our Wedding so special!

Nick and Kendra

Profile Picture Nick, 8/5/16, 1 Review

What a hit!

Greg made our day so incredible and was a highlight/driving force for keeping our guests alive all through the reception. We didn't really have a well thought out plan (yikes!!) going into the big day, and he sat down with us and provided great advice for how to structure everything from the cocktail hour through the end of the reception. It was planned perfectly, and every guest that I was able to talk to had positive things to say about our DJ Greg.

Not that all the dancing and catching up with friends wasn't enough to imprint a permanent memory, but for our final song he brought the entire room together around us, singing us off the floor and on to our new life together. Talk about a send off! My grandparents are still calling me up and saying that it was the best/most fun wedding they have ever been a part of.

Can't say enough about this guy, and thank you so much for all you did for Andrew and me.

My advice to any soon to be newly weds reading this....BOOK THESE GUYS NOW!

Suzie and Andrew

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Very attentive to detail while also understanding the schedule is very tough to stick to once the day of comes around amid all the chaos! When we arrived 10 minutes later than expected to the reception or pictures took a bit longer Greg did a GREAT job being flexible and creatively switching around the order to ensure we still got to everything we had hoped! He even recovered beautifully when one of the groomsmen inadvertently unplugged EVERYTHING in the middle of "Shout!". Greg was very much a part of making the night memorable and enjoyable down to the last detail! We can't say enough about the job he did and would recommend his services to anyone and everyone! Thanks Greg!

Profile Picture Ross, 6/25/16, 1 Review