NoblePhoto LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 20 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
    Amanda Married on 09/29/2018
    Truthfully, finding a good photographer was something I was pretty nervous about. I mean, they're the one that spends all day with you and the people closest to you capturing your most important moments. Well not only did I find one awesome photographer - I found two! Lucas and Brianne are a dream team! They are funny, personable, and really know how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They let us take some silly bridesmaid photos that I could have never planned for and really just let us be ourselves. They are just the nicest people! Brianne even brought me coffee during the reception! Above and beyond, y'all! Lucas was great at communicating with me from the first time I got a quote up until the week of the wedding - a year apart! They even helped us stay within our budget when we decided to keep them around a little longer. Just go ahead and book these two! They are doing this for the joy of doing it and you can tell.
    Catherine Married on 04/20/2018
    Lucas and Brianne were the best! My husband and I loved working with them and cannot get over how amazing our photos turned out. NoblePhoto sent so many and got some truly wonderful candids. They were responsive throughout the whole planning process and put me at ease the day of. Our photos were one of the most important parts of our wedding for my husband and I, and I truly felt that Lucas and Brianne were just as intent on creating the best images they could. They succeeded! I can't recommend them highly enough.
    Jenna Married on 11/18/2017
    This husband and wife team will keep you laughing while getting all the shots you want and more! We had a blast and felt comfortable. Thank you
    Stefan Married on 11/05/2017
    NoblePhoto doesnt just sell a product, they sell an experience. The memories they capture on camera are just as special as the memories you make taking them with a NoblePhoto's husband-wife photography team. I will be recommending them to any and all my friends not only for weddings but any other even I wish to have immortalized by an affordable, professional-grade photography studio. Thanks NoblePhoto!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/10/2017
    Luke and Brianne were exactly what we needed for our wedding. Apart from flexibility, pricing, professionalism, quality etc....they added another unique quality to our special day. Their personalities and how they work so well together. They kept me calm, they made my husband smile, they captured great moments, and worked along side of me to keep me and our events on track. They gave insight without demand. But the best part of this team is how they work together. Who better to capture the moments of love and adoration of a husband and wife than a pair of photographers who happen to love and adore each other and are married to one another?
    Shannon Married on 06/03/2017
    NoblePhoto is one of a kind photography who was created by a husband and wife. They are both creative, talented, and professional. This dynamic duo has a warmth that will make you feel comfortable from the very beginning. I have done several sessions with them and each one has been filled with fun and laughter. I love NoblePhoto and their work is absolutely gorgeous!
    Tiffany Married on 04/29/2017
    We searched endlessly for a photographer that would be a perfect fit for our wedding and NoblePhoto exceeded our expectations. They went above and beyond on our wedding day. From making sure I ate and stayed hydrated to capturing the biggest moments of the day. This couple is the best by far! They don't just take pictures, they capture life's most precious moments! They will be our forever photographers!
    Christina Married on 04/01/2017
    Oh my goodness- I can't say enough great things about NoblePhoto! From the first day I contacted them, it was such a great experience! They were super flexible and went out of their way to accommodate! On the day of the wedding, they were the perfect combination! Lucas would make us laugh when we were tired of smiling and Brianne was so great about keeping us calm and organized! I never had to stress about pictures through the entire process! Our family and friends were very impressed with them and thought they did a fabulous job at the wedding. PLUS, we got every picture we wanted and more! They are very creative and came up with additional photos for us to do. With them having their own little one, they were great with our kiddos as well!
    Our pictures are amazing! They perfectly capture the entire day from getting ready to the exit! The pictures are a great combination of the traditional photos you absolutely must have to beautiful artistic ones as well! We have gotten so many compliments on them and are so thankful to have these pictures to treasure forever! THANK YOU SO MUCH NOBLEPHOTO!!!
    Hannah Married on 02/10/2017
    Luke and Brianne will be the sweetest and most fun-loving people you'll ever meet, as well as amazing photographers! They go above and beyond to make sure your photos are nothing short of STUNNING! Whether it's your special day, or graduation photos, they do it all and with grace. These are very humble and genuine people, unlike a lot of photographers out there. Luke and Brianne aren't trying to rob you, but rather have your best interest in getting the best photos possible! I love these people the shoots we've had are never uncomfortable and always fun! If you book with them, I promise you won't regret it. And if you don't, you'll wish you did! Just take a look at some of their previous shoots!
    Kristyn Married on 10/21/2016
    We loved Luke and Brianne! They are amazing at what they do. Not to mention they made our wedding that much more fun with their great personalities! We will be using them for all of our upcoming photography needs :)
    Kira Married on 09/17/2016
    Lucas and Brianne did a great job photographing my wedding. Lucas is full of energy and Brianne is super sweet and easy to work with. They are both great to work with and answers any questions almost immediately. Definitely recommend!
    Bridget Married on 09/17/2016
    Noble Photo really helped us relax with their fun and sweet personalities! That meant a lot on a stressful day. The wedding party absolutely loved them! Pictures turned out wonderful. I loved having two photographers because they were able to get so many sides during the ceremony.
  • Nequoya and Michael
    Nequoya Married on 09/10/2016
    There are not enough words to describe how happy we were to run into this amazing husband and wife duo! My wedding was in September of 2016 and we were blessed to find Noble Photo! They were professional and they have the pictures and equipment to back it up. My family loved them, my husband found a walking dead friend, and I have the most memorable and lovely photos! What a wonderful family and I would (and have) recommend them always!

Mrs. Nequoya Mike Streeter
    Steve Married on 09/03/2016
    Lucas and Brianne were amazing to work with during our wedding. Together they captured all the special and memorable moments from the first look to cutting loose on the dance floor. They were very professional and really helped us with picture ideas as well as getting everyone together to take them. They are so nice and we were so happy with the quality and quantity of the photos. We were so glad we chose them for our wedding and if you choose them you will not regret it!
    Katelin Married on 09/02/2016
    If wedding planning isn't stressful enough, why in the world would you pay thousands of dollars for only a select few photos (that aren't even edited great) and only for a select time on your wedding day? With noble photo they were there from start to finish!!! Not to mention the photo quality!!! WOW!!!! You can't beat it! These two made my wedding so peaceful, fun and not to mention they're just a fun couple to be around! :) my bridal and wedding pictures are amazing!!! I cried! (Literally)
    Totally affordable on our very very tight budget!
    They have my business for life!!! Love you guys! You're amazing & can't wait to do more pictures with you in the future!!! 
    Kailey Married on 07/30/2016
    Luke and Brianne did a fantastic job with our wedding! I didn't realize as I was going through the planning process how much time I would spend with our photographers on our wedding day, but I was so glad that I hired them when the time came! Brianne and Luke were on time, professional, and captured beautiful photos at a reasonable rate. They made me feel at ease, and even helped direct some of our vendors to where they needed to go when I got a bit overwhelmed. They checked in multiple times before the wedding to ensure that I would have all of the pictures I wanted. In addition, we had the option for discounted engagement photos (we just couldn't get the time!).

I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for photographers who do quality work at a reasonable price. Luke and Brianne have a joyful energy and work well as a team. For me personally, it was nice to have a married couple take our wedding photos because it was clear how much they enjoyed being married and photographing weddings! My husband and I have already agreed that we will be using them for our future photography needs!
    Deborah Married on 06/04/2016
    Our experience with this business is amazing and has a personal flare to them! They are considered family to ours now. The experience with these photographers are flawless and I have so much respect now for the hard work they do. Honestly can't imagine asking any other photographer to do our daughters most important day! The photographes were spot on and they got everything asked and then some that I would have never thought of. Personalities were definatly not drab but the opposite, upbeat and willing! Just plain fun to work with! We laughed alot. Our entire wedding party had somehing positive, warming to say about the couple. We honestly couldn't get enough of them and they stayed all the whole time until almost clean up just to make sure we were happy and got everything we needed.
    The Thortons, Noble Photographers are the Best we have had and we have had some pricey and over rated companies that gouge us. Noble photos is extremely selfless and manageable to the pocket book! We couldn't have done it with out them.
    If you ever need a amazing experience and someone who not only is warming and professional but doesn't miss a beat, call Noble Photo! You will not be disappointed!
    Steven Married on 11/07/2015
    NoblePhoto are great people. They love what they do and they love serving others, that can be you!!
    We had a great experience, you can too!!
    Eric Married on 07/21/2017
    Lucas and his wife are amazing! I hired them for my sister's wedding. I had never met them it was just fate when I was searching for a photographer. I had been quoted 3 prices but Lucas cut them in half and did any amazing job. They felt like family after the wedding and has become a good friend. There's no better team than NoblePhoto!
    Alli Married on 01/01/2017
    Great people to work with. Fun, lots of energy and provide great pictures.