Nicolosi Caterers Reviews

Nicolosi Caterers View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Billie Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception

Nicolosi’s was an amazing experience. Highly recommended. Beautiful place and food was fantastic, service was perfect. Wouldn’t go any other way. Incredible experience.
    Nicole Married on 10/14/2017
    Our wedding at Nicolosi Caterers exceeded any dream my husband and I could have ever had! Al and Mike and their staff treat all of their clients and guests like family – it’s clearly their mindset, a tradition, and the value of a family-run business. We held our cocktail hour and reception at Nicolosi’s as they have an outdoor garden area and indoor ballroom. For cocktail hour, we had a large outdoor tent, decorated with hanging floral chandeliers and featuring a prosecco bar and cigar lounge. We were entertained by a modern string quartet and enjoyed a variety of butlered hors d'oeuvres with the shrimp cocktail in champagne glasses, a large antipasto spread, and sushi being the highlights. The garden area also had a gazebo and patio which was a great space for gathering and photos. For our reception, we moved inside for dinner and dancing. The ballroom itself was beautifully appointed with plenty of room for all of our guests and a huge dance floor. We were able to customize our menu to include our favorites like chicken parmigiana, Philly-inspired cheesesteaks, and New England-style lobster rolls. Dessert was complete with not only wedding cake but homemade Italian pastries. We danced all night long and ended doing the mummer's strut along with a real string band, and indulging in brick-oven pizza made to order by a pizza truck we hired. The entire night was amazing from the food and drinks to the atmosphere and especially the service! Nicolosi Caterers was the perfect place to celebrate our special day - we were beyond happy, and no doubt you will be too.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/01/2016
    Best experience ever! My fiance and I have gone to many places trying to find the right place that we felt the most comfortable and welcomed, and Nicolosi's did that for us. We walked in for our tasting to see how the food was and there was a little romantic table for two waiting for us. The service was excellent and the food was sooooo good. Coming from a brides point of view he said everything I needed and wanted to hear. Not only was he very enthusiastic about making my wedding day about me, he promised to deliver everything I wanted and more.
    From the moment I got out of the limo and saw my name on the board congratulating my husband and I Al grabbed my hand and I was treated like a princess. He made all my dreams come true and more. The staff was very attentive, food was great, and I was told by everyone that attended that I had the best wedding ever and I couldn't have done it with out you guys. Thank you so much for everything. I will never forget that day, and I hope that if any bride wants to feel like a princess for the day they book with you. xoxoxox
    ~Victoria and Todd Schocklin~
    Katie Event on: 04/23/2016
    I was asked recently to organize our Blue and Gold banquet for our Cub Scout Pack. Which is a major deal in Cub Scouting. My first thought was to call Nicolosi Caterers. I remember what an amazing job they did on my friends wedding several years ago. Al Nicolosi was super great. He worked with us on the budget we had.

We had our event today and I couldn't have asked for a better venue. His staff was amazing and I can be a pretty demanding customer when I run an event and get an idea in my head on how I want something done. He had patience, understanding and was more than accamodating to all our request. I cannot say enough great things about Nicolosi Caterers and would definitely without hesitation recommend this place to anyone looking to host an event. We will without a doubt be calling them again next year.

Hi Katie,

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was our pleasure.

Pam Married on 04/09/2016
    Not only was my wedding reception here in 1996, but this year we held our annual YAPPIES Awards for Youth Advocate Programs. The food was excellent, the staff was extremely attentive (with one staff member assisting a disabled guest with her dinner plate!), and all of our wants and needs were met with exceptional service.
    Nicolosi's Catering has been, and continues to be, a top notch facility for weddings or any other event needed.

Hi Pam,

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to us.

All the Best.

Jim Married on 02/27/2016
    We had our annual beef & beer for our travel baseball/softball teams for the first time at this venue. First class service from top to bottom. Excellent feedback from all who attended. Thank you Al & Mike !!

Joanne Event on: 12/08/2015
    The food was delicious. The staff were so accommodating and nice. The hall was decorated beautifully.

Nicolosi Caterers's reply:

Thank you very much. Serving you was Our Pleasure.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Al and Mike Nicolosi
    Joseph Married on 11/14/2015
    The team at Nicolosi Catering was not only extremely helpful with the planning and execution of every detail, they were very accommodating to any special requests . Al was absolutely wonderful!!! Would absolutely have another event there!

Hello Joseph,

Thank you very much. We would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!!!

Ashley Married on 10/17/2015
    Me and my husband had our wedding there 10/17/2015. It was beautiful and amazing. The staff was awesome and so was the food. And best of all the prices are great.

Ashley and Shane McCoy
    Gwen Married on 10/17/2015
    We have done an event here every year for 4 years. The food is amazing, everyone is so accommodating, and helpful. They are like family. Mike is awesome in food presentation and Al is always available and beyond helpful. Impossible to fluster, whatever the challenge!

Thank you for another wonder year!!!!
    Beverly Married on 08/22/2015
    We knew from the first bridal event we attended at Nicolosi’s it would be the perfect venue for both our ceremony and our reception. Al and Mike made us feel like part of the family from signing the contract till the last moments of our special night. The ceremony (performed by Al himself) in the smaller room was so romantic and beautiful and the reception which took place in the larger room was just breathtaking!! The food was fabulous and everyone had a great time. The compliments are still flooding in! Everything went exactly as we had hoped and we couldn’t have imagined getting married anywhere else. The whole staff is awesome as well, and even made sure the bridal party had hors d'oeuvres and drinks during our outside pictures. A special thank you to Danny! Keep dancing! I highly recommend Nicolosi’s catering!!!
  • User2261901 2+ years ago
    Almost 10 years ago..we enjoyed the best reception EVER! Al Nicolosi was absolutely the best master of ceremonies! He even got my husband to dance! The venue, the food, the cake, the music it was all perfect! Our guests enjoyed themselves. We got so many compliments!
    Brittnee Married on 07/18/2015
    My wedding is not until July however Al Nicolosi has been really helpful with our wedding. I recently lost my job and he did everything he could to make sure we were still able to have our event at his location as well as helped me find a resonable DJ. Highly recommended.
  • User2221667 2+ years ago
    Nicolosi Catering is exceptional all around! We had an outdoor wedding ceremony and an indoor reception and it was everything that we had hoped for and more! Al Nicolosi was great from day one and was there for us for all of our needs from our very first contact with him and up until the very end of our wedding night. He was very helpful and catered to all of our needs. He made sure that everything went so smoothly and seamlessly and that everyone had a great time. The entire staff is exceptional as well. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly and helped us with anything that was needed. Danny is great there and very accommodating as well. We all took a ride on the golf cart they provided too which was so much fun! The venue itself is gorgeous and the amazing staff and the exceptional food make it the perfect place for any and all of your events. They have amazing packages and atmosphere. You get the very best of everything with them and great service too. Our outdoor wedding ceremony was beautiful and very secluded and private and just gorgeous! Our indoor reception was very intimate and breathtaking. They provided us with many great services and many great memories that will last us all a lifetime. We could not be any happier. Great time. Ourselves and all of our guests were so happy and we all had an amazing time and experience with Nicolosi Catering. I recommend them to everyone. A great experience with them all around. Thank you Nicolosi Catering for all that you have done to make our wedding day everything that we had hoped for and more! Amazing time!
    Danielle Married on 06/27/2015
    Nicolosi Catering is the most amazing, incredible and flexible wedding venue out there! Very affordable, and Al will make sure your day is perfect! As an overly stressed bride, every time I walked into Nicolosi he made us feel like family! Highly recommend using the venue as the ceremony and reception, my guests raved about that all night, especially since we had a storm! They take professionalism and fun very seriously!
  • User2042897 2+ years ago
    Nicolosi Catering was great, as a bride you have so much to worry about. They made everything so easy for me to handle from beginning to end. They were great!!!
    Cynthia Event on: 10/17/2014
    Nicolosi's is a beautiful venue run by amazing/caring people. They went above and beyond to make our event memorable, stress free, and a night we will always treasure!
    Stephanie Married on 08/02/2014
    I love nicholosi caterers. Al was very nice and he made sure we had everything needed. His prices were very reasonable and the food was wonderful. Mr. nichosi also helped is with booking a dj who was outstanding. If i had the chance to plan my wedding all over i would definatley reccomend them!! One happy bride here!!
    Amy Married on 07/19/2014
    Very friendly staff, very helpful and accommodating! Food was amazing! Venue very clean and comfortable atmosphere. We would recommend and use Nicolosi's for any event we may have in the future.

Hello Amy,

Thank you very much.

Lynn Married on 06/22/2013
    My name is Lynn C. Taylor, I had my wedding here June 1,2013 with over 300+ guest and Mr. Al & his staff accommodated all of us. The food was really great. We were so pleased and happy that on June 6,2015 I gave my husband his 50th Dallas Theme Birthday Party (even tho Mr. Al is an Eagle'sfan)... we had 200 guest & once again EVERYBODY had a great time. Mr. Al & staff took great care of myself & my husband. Oh and I CANNOT FORGET to mention that the PRICE IS GREAT!!!!! I will continue to use Nicolosi for many more events & will STRONGLY recommend to family & friends that this is the perfect place to have your event. Kudo's to Mr Al & his Staff
  • User1170783 2+ years ago
    Al was wonderful to work with and put a really beautiful reception together. He was so flexible to meet all of my requests in a way that I felt went above and beyond what was expected. The inside of the reception and ceremony area was set up perfectly, food was fantastic and the organization of the entire night ran so smoothly. On the day of our wedding, Al left nothing for me to worry about which was perfect. Al is a very personalble man; he and his wife truely made me feel like I was at home the day of our ceremony and reception! If you do contact this company, I suggest you make a request to work with Al.
  • Atiya
    Atiya Married on 10/20/2012
    Excellent!!! Our wedding was 10/20/12 and it was amazing. I want to first start off by saying that Nicolosi’s was the best choice we made for our wedding. From the initial meeting we had with Al Nicolosi to the end of the evening we were nothing but satisfied. Al treated us like family from the beginning and you only give your best to family. From the food to the cake to the decoration of the reception hall everything was done impeccably. Al let us know that he was there to help make our day a memorable one and he definitely came through! We had a great day and it was all in part to Nicolosi’s. I want to express how everything flowed smoothly and the night went off without a hitch! I am so happy that we choose to have our ceremony and reception at Nicolosi’s Catering!!! No regrets!!!

Thank you so much!!

Atiya & Ryan Brown!
    Carol Married on 05/19/2012
    Nicolosi Catering is absolutely amazing! Both my wedding ceremony and reception were held at Nicolosi Catering in May 2012. It was truly an event with positive memories to remember. I have received so many positive compliments from both family and friends regarding all wedding aspects (i.e. ceremony set up, ceremony service, all of the food, cake, sweets table, the staff, decorations etc.) The beauty and exceptional staff service at this venue added elegance to our special day. The variety and taste of the food was beyond delicious. Many of our guests are still mentioning the great food and service. Al and Mike Nicolosi added their personal touch and advice when needed; which made the wedding planning process so much easier. Nicolosi Catering made our wedding one of the best and most memorable days of our lives!
    Marquis Married on 08/11/2007
    Literally the best night of our lives. We had family fly in from all parts of the country. There were 250+ attendees at our reception and every one of them had a great night at Nicolosi's. The food was awesome! (seafood nuremberg was spectacular!) Even the champagne was great and we don't drink. This was the last night that all of our grandparents were alive in the same room and they had a great night also. Our reception was and continues to be the "gold standard" in our family. There have been several weddings in our family since ours and they all say, "It was fun but it wasn't like yours". Of all of the items I have purchased, I have only written two reviews ever; this is the second one. If you are looking for a venue in SJ and you want to deal with someone who really cares about his customers, check out Nicolosi's Catering. E.X.C.E.L.L.E.N.T!

Nicolosi Caterers's reply:

Thank you very much for your outstanding review.

Stay Healthy and God Bless you.

• User2125306 2+ years ago
    Al and the staff are very accommodating and professional.