600 Main Street, Riverton, NJ 08077 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cathy's Catering

Congratulations on your engagement! And thank you for considering us!

Cathy's Catering has been a staple in Burlington County for the last 27 years. In that time we've been providing brides all over South Jersey with amazing dream weddings, with amazing food, service and decor. Everything is tailored to what YOU want for the fairytale day!!! We are an off-premise catering company offering full-service packages starting at $59.99 per person. We have very inclusive packages available so you can leave it to us.

Having been in the catering business for over two decades we understand that wedding planning can be overwhelming and expensive. This is why we say, "Enjoy your Guests and let Cathy’s Do the Rest" from set-up to cleanup the choice is yours! By visiting our website you will find our most popular catering packages, but we are happy to customize something to personally fit your needs! At Cathy's Catering we want to make your special occasion one to remember.

Here are a few of our favorite wedding locations we work at and can assist you with.

• The Estate at Eagle Lake- a gorgeous lakefront indoor/outdoor garden landscape wedding space located in the heart of New Jersey's central farm land
  • Community House of Moorestown which is stunning... you must see this amazing Mansion with Grand Ballroom, Bridal Suite and Groomsmen Quarters. The entire building is yours for the day!
  • thecommunityhouse.com
  • The Hall at The Harbour- a relaxed waterfront wedding venue in Palmyra, NJ overlooking the Delaware River. Offering everything you need with both indoor and outdoor space and amazing photo opportunities.
  • Flying W- for a unique aviator and travel lover themed wedding, Flying W in Medford is a unique and memorable space to consider

These are just some of my favorite venues!! Regardless of the space you select, our food and service are consistently excellent and pleasing. We are happy to have been named SJ Magazine Best Caterer for 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019! Let us know if you'd like to set up a tasting at our location in Riverton, NJ to discuss your wedding celebration.

Follow Cathy's Catering on
harvest 2
fwd47 1

3 Reviews for Cathy's Catering

Megan · Married on 10/06/2007

Excellent value & service-Food was excellent and she was willing to work with me on anything. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2008

Megan · Married on 05/25/2008

4.2
      3.5

Cathy was very nice to work with. I got more then enough comments on how good her food was and she even put left overs out for my guests to take home. (I ate the ham for a week afterwards and loved every second of it). Seeing that we rented a hall with no wedding planner she had her girls set up the table's centerpieces at no extra charge. He wait staff was pleasant to all teh guests and very efficient at their serving. I was a bride with many questions and she answered everyone. The value for cost is amazing. I never thougth I would find a caterer I could afford and your never have guessed that I was on a budget when tasting her food. I would reccomend her to my closest and dearest friends any day.

Sent on 06/10/2008

• 600 Main Street Riverton, 08077 See on map
    856-219-4737 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cathy's Catering)