Bacio Kitchen + Catering

Palmyra, NJ View map

Bacio Kitchen + Catering is a catering business in Palmyra, New Jersey. The business is chef-owned, chef-operated, and chef-driven. Chef Robert Minniti handles every order and is personally involved with your event. Robert and his wife, Pamela developed an extensive catering program based on highly personalized services, consistency and quality at an affordable price. Robert is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and has more than 15 years of experience.

Chef Minniti tailors each package to suit your needs including upgrades, rentals, staff and other important factors. Bacio Catering has a large menu with an abundance of options to satisfy your taste. Some delicious menu items include fresh pressed panini station, mexican nacho bar, pan roasted flat iron steak, pork loin roulade, risotto crab cakes, chicken marsala, lobster ravioli and much more. Bacio Catering also creates delicious desserts including mini cannoli, belgium dark chocolate brownies, cupcake towers, cookie and milk bars, mini cheesecakes, and more.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$67

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$56

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$65

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$15

Linens
Flatware
Glassware
Chocolate Fountain

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Laura Getting married on 08/04/2023

Delicious!

Thank you Chef Rob! My husband had a party for me, he ordered your delicious food. I think this is probably the 5th time we have had Bacio at our events, it's always a crowd pleaser. We had cheesesteak eggrolls, meatballs, flatbreads, tortellini, chicken parmesan sandwiches and more. If you don't want to cook but you want home cooking check out Bacio!

Bacio Kitchen + Catering's reply:

Thank you, Laura for the 5 star review!! It is always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to the next event.
  • Carrie
    Carrie R. Getting married on 06/10/2022

Fantastic Caterer!

I reached out to Chef Robert at Bacio at the last minute for catering for 20 people. He could not have been more accommodating of my needs. He helped me create a delicious menu that accommodated not only my budget, but also several specific dietary needs. And so much food! I absolutely recommend them for all of your catering needs.

Bacio Kitchen + Catering's reply:

Thank you, Carrie! You taking the time to write this wonderful review means a lot to us and we are happy your event was a success. See you soon!
    Laura Married on 03/25/2022

Chef Robert and his team at Bacio Catering are absolutely incredible! When my husband and I were searching for a caterer, we worried that we would never find someone that could pull off what we wanted. Chef Robert knocked it it out of the park! Every one of our guests absolutely LOVED the food, which is no small feat given their wide variety of tastes and dietary restrictions. Many people came up to my husband and I during the reception to tell us how everything was delicious, and we saw many more return to the stations for seconds (and thirds!).

While we loved how everything turned out, my husband and I also absolutely loved working with Chef Robert throughout the process. Right from the start, Chef Robert made and effort to get to know me and my husband, and he designed a menu with foods representing different parts of our relationship. It was wonderful to not only be able to share delicious food with our family and friends, but a part of our story as well. Chef Robert's staff was professional, polite, and attentive and did an excellent job of making sure we had everything we needed on our day.

We wholeheartedly recommend Chef Robert and his team at Bacio Catering!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

17 W Broad St Palmyra, NJ, 08065
Location of (Bacio Kitchen + Catering)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding