Nicholas Critelli Photography Reviews

14 | New Orleans, LA

14 Reviews for Nicholas Critelli Photography

• APRIL

APRIL · Getting married on 08/15/2020

I was EXTREMELY pleased Nicholas. My photos exceeded my expectations by far....they were absolutely beautiful! He also had an extremely quick turn around getting our photos back to us after the wedding, which was perfect since we were so excited to see them.
    I cannot say it enough...Nicholas Critelli was incredible! He was professional and also fun to be around....everyone loved him! I am still getting comments on how he was all over the place snapping photos and catching moments.

If you haven't selected a photographer, trust me, you will love Nick!

Sincerely,
    April
    Married 4-10-10

Sent on 07/05/2010

Patricia · Married on 10/09/2010

Nicholas was wonderful to work with, very easy and relaxed. I didnt have to worry about our photos...he was unobtrusive and every photo came out beautiful.

Sent on 01/27/2011
  • JennaCohen

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2010

Nick was AMAZING!!!! he gave 200% from the time he arrived until he left! The pictures he took are absolutley breathless, he caputured all of the special moments that made our day perfect! Nick provided us with life long memeories that show all of the happy emotions of us, our guest, the venue and all the little details that made our wedding trully the best day ever! We look forward to being able to book Nick for any upcoming special occasions

Sent on 01/25/2011

Hannah · Married on 09/17/2010

Nick was awesome to work with! We loved his style of photography. He was very professional but friendly at the same time. He was totally "invisible" at our wedding. He got all the photos we asked for and more. I would HIGHLY recommend Nick. If we had an event we would hire him again. i always tell people about the wonderful job he did. if i could give him 10 stars i would!!!

• Iris

Iris · Married on 09/05/2010

When my husband and I were shopping around for a wedding photographer, we were looking for someone who is professional, easy going, and has an eye for creativity. It took us several months to find the "right" photographer for our style. We were so delighted when we met Nicholas. Looking back at our engagement and wedding photos, I would say it was worth the wait! Our pictures turned out amazing! Thank you Nicholas for capturing all of our wedding details!

I would highly recommend Nicholas to be your wedding photographer!

- Iris & Andy
    Sept.5, 2010
    Baltimore, MD

Korey · Married on 09/04/2010

Nick was FANTASTIC. So easy to work with and very creative. He does traditional pictures and artsy, creative and is a breeze to work with.

Sent on 01/25/2011

A · Married on 08/07/2010

Nick was awesome to work with! He listened and captured every special detail during the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. My husband and I were blessed to have a fantastic photographer with a great personality!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/05/2010

We were matched with Nicholas through Bella Pictures, and couldn't have been more thrilled with his expertise, style, and product. He is very photojournalistic and many of our guest commented on how wonderful he was, just in terms of being friendly, laid back, and flexibly following the flow of the day. There is basically nothing he didn't capture and looking through our photos I can really feel the whole day over again. He also has an awesome artistic flair in some shots, playing with light, focus, shapes, etc.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2010

We were matched with Nicholas through a larger company. It took that company forever to match us with a photographer, so we were quite anxious when they finally matched us with Nicholas, but he was definitely worth the wait. As soon as we were matched, he reached out to us and discussed a plan for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. We were impressed with his instant communication, detail-orientation and professionalism from the start.

He immediately scheduled our engagement shoot and really worked with us to get the perfect date and time that would hopefully provide the best weather and lighting, as well as be sufficient time before our wedding to get our proofs back before our wedding. He even scoped out our engagement picture site at our first meeting to find the best places to take pictures.

At our first meeting, he patiently gave detailed answers to all of my questions and waded through many, many pictures with us to ensure he knew exactly what we were looking for with our photography. We showed him the kind of light, exposure and overall setting we liked, and he told us what would work with our location and time of day. He also asked us intelligent questions to ensure he understood everything we wanted and expected from our photographer. It was a great meeting, where we left feeling very confident that he understood and could capture our exact vision for our wedding day.

We then met with Nicholas for our engagement shoot, which was perfect! We had a beautiful day with perfect weather. Nicholas arrived early to scope out the best locations for our pictures and walked us to different, creative locations to get our pictures. He did not rush us nor the shots, but rather he took his time setting up the shots and ensured that we had a variety of photographs. He was also very fun and enjoyable to work with and made us both, especially my husband, feel comfortable with him taking so many pictures of us. When we got our engagement pictures back, we knew we were truly lucky to have Nicholas photograph our wedding, as they were beautiful.

Before our wedding, we talked through my list of must-have shots and the schedule of the day. And Nicholas made sure he was completely prepared before the day.

On our wedding day, Nicholas arrived on time and ready to capture our day. He took some great fun shots at the house and then followed my detailed photography schedule throughout the pre-wedding shots, the wedding, the post-wedding, and the reception. He was there everytime a special event was happening, and he had some great ideas for shots post-wedding with my husband and I. My family and friends all appreciated his kind, enthusiastic, professional personality, which made everyone look happy and at ease in our pictures.

One of the best qualities of Nicholas is that after every shot, he had such a jovial reaction to the picture that was taken, which made me feel great as the bride that beautiful pictures were being taken.

Once we got our pictures back from our wedding, we were truly overjoyed with the beautiful pictures and have no idea how we will choose just a few for our album. Nicholas was there at every important moment and did not miss anything! He also used beautiful lighting and set up the shots wonderfully. He took over 2200 shots that day - incredible for one photographer - and the majority of all of those are absolutely beautiful and capture wonderful memories from that day.

You would be truly lucky to have Nicholas as your wedding day photographer!

Sent on 07/31/2010
  • jovell82

Colette · Married on 05/08/2010

Wedding date: 05/08/10
    I did my photography through Bella Pictures and they linked me with this special guy. Nicholas is cool and professional, we welcomed him with open arms like he was family. I'm already getting requests from my single girlfriends to use him as their photographer. Ladies if your lookin for a photographer look no futher. Two thumbs up. (Up tight bridal parties need not apply)

Colette Brown-Taylor

p.s Thanks Nicholas

Sent on 05/28/2010

catherine · Married on 10/17/2009

Nicholas was great. He was planning is own wedding when he shot ours, so he knew all the moments we were looking to capture. Honestly, at some points, I had no idea where he was...(good thing). He was busy catching angles and moments without getting in the way. He even sent me a CD with all 2500 pictures he shot on the day.

Sent on 01/01/2010

Megan · Married on 08/22/2009

Nicholas was a fantastic photographer! He got all the important shots yet was not intrusive at all. He was friendly, professional, and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Ben · Married on 04/11/2009

My wife and I couldn't have been happier with Nicholas. He went above and beyond in every way for us. His calm presence during several "crisis" on our wedding day kept us both cool. He even had safety pins when my wife's dress strap broke.
    The pictures he took were beautiful and captured so many moments we didn't even know happened - it's like he was everywhere at once. We've since hired him to do photography of our newborn and my parents 50th anniversary. He blows us away every time.
    I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Marcie · Married on 09/25/2010

Nicholas has a fantastic attitude and was a real pleasure to work with. He was so friendly and accommodating and we were very happy with our photos!

Sent on 03/13/2011