NEOART Photography Reviews

38 | Odessa, FL

38 Reviews for NEOART Photography

Ela from NeoArt Photography shot our wedding pictures, it is incredible to think we almost did not work with her, but after firing our earlier photographer Ela swept in to save the day. I cannot stress enough about the talent of Ela, not only her ability to capture shots that we couldn’t have even thought of, the quality and quantity of pictures she took throughout our wedding and reception. Everyone in our wedding had to do with her, and once we got back from our honeymoon and saw the end result it was breath taking. She sent us a slideshow that brought tears to many of our eyes, reliving the story of our wedding all over again. The quality cannot be matched, she worked with our budget and as a person is the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet – I was very fortunate to have Ela shoot our special day and look forward to working with her in many events to come (Baby-Parties-Special Events)

Kelly · Married on 08/02/2014

Ela with NEOART Photography surpassed our expectations. They were extremely professional and listened to our specific needs and were extremely detail oriented and took EVERY SINGLE photo I requested and even remembered everyone in my family for the family pics. NEOART did a phenomenal job!

Seth · Married on 05/31/2014

AMAZING! Our wedding pictures came out unbelievable. Working with Ela and Jason was unbelievable. We all had some much fun!

Jaime · Married on 03/22/2014

It was such a pleasure sharing our wedding day with Ela and Jason and we couldn't be happier with Neoart Photography! From the moment I met Ela, I knew she was the one and I had to find a way to make her my official wedding photographer. I met with a few other photographers after my initial appointment with Ela and it didn't take long at all to realize my heart was with Ela and she was the perfect photographer for me! She and Jason are an incredible team and made our wedding day flawless. They were calm, prepared, moved quickly through family pictures, and even received the praises of extended family members who said they've never experienced such a painless photography session or witnessed such an organized team of photographers! Quite an accomplishment!! Ela & Jason did an amazing job capturing the most incredible candid shots of the wedding party and all of our wedding guests! I've never seen such pure joy and love captured in a photo and I have Neoart Photography to thank for these incredible treasures! Ela and Jason take gorgeous photos, they are beautiful people, and it was a true pleasure to share our wedding day with both of them!

Marissa · Married on 03/15/2014

Amazing images is a given when working with this professional team. Neoart made my big day stress free and fun, not only were they on time they were extremely prepared, focused, and professional.
    I have unique beautiful images and I would recommend them for any occasion!
    A+++

Jenna · Married on 11/09/2013

I don't know where to begin, Jason and Ela were the besttt photographers I could have asked for!! I remembered how amazing my best friends pictures came out at her wedding in 2009 and knew I had to make sure NeoArt shot ours. We had a destination wedding in Jamaica, and the pictures are gorgeous! They were so organized and helped me a lot the day of the wedding. It started to rain as I was about to walk down the aisle, but Jason and Ela took control and diffused all the chaos! They had everything under control, before I knew it the rain had stopped and we were ready for the ceremony. What impressed me the most was that I had sent Ela my pinterest board of "must have" wedding pictures that I liked, and she either had it with her or had it memorized. I couldn't believe it, she would start setting up the photo and mention it was from my pinterest board and I had nearly forgotten with all the craziness of my wedding day. Our trash the dress session was perfect, they had scoped out the resort and a little off the resort, to find us the best locations. All of my friends and family loved getting to know them bc Jason and Ela are soo friendly and fun! We wish they were located in New York so we could use them for all our occasions! NeoArt is consistent, detail oriented, thoughtful, reliable and highly recommended.

The pictures came our gorgeous and Ela and her husband are extremely professional and talented.

• Tracie

Tracie · Married on 10/19/2013

The photos were absolutely amazing and they were wonderful people to work with. The photos were creative and fun but also beautiful! The entire experience was stress free and they really made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend NEOART Photography to anyone planning a wedding.

My husband and I did our engagement pictures with Ela and we fell in love with her. She is absolutely wonderful. I was terrified about doing the pictures but she made the whole experience extremely enjoyable. The pictures turned out amazing! I couldn't be happier. For the wedding we worked with Jason and it was also a great experience. The pictures taken at the church are jaw dropping. At the reception Jason and his assistant were able to capture all the wonderful moments that we had with our guests. We are extremely satisfied with the whole experience and we can’t wait to get the wedding album for our anniversary. We will definitely work with them for all our future celebrations!! Thank you Ela and Jason!

I did a boudoir photo session wiht Ela a few weeks ago and had the best experience! I was very hesitant to do a shoot like ths at first but after speaking with my hair and makeup artist, she convinced me that it was a great idea for a wedding gift and she highly recommended Ela from Neoart photography. It was also the perfect way to use my hair and makeup trial.

I started speaking with Ela who was very sweet and understood the style that I wanted. The day of the shoot Jennette Sandifer form Beauty Couture did my hair and makeup for my wedding trial ( I also highly recommend her as she did an amazing job!) Both Jennette and Ela made me feel extremely comfortable. They helped me pick different wardrobe ideas and gave me poses and direction to look my best. It was such a fun experience!

Then, less than a week later, Ela sent proofs of my pictures. It was such a fast turnaround and the pictures were beautiful, probably the best pictures ever taken of me!

Overall, I highly recommend both Ela and Jennette. Not only did they make me feel extremely comfortable but the finished product was even better than I expected, and I know I will have a very happy fiance once he sees the album. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. If you are thinking at all about doing this, you should definitely use Ela and Jennette, I promise you will be happy!

ramon · Married on 06/07/2013

Absolutely the best photographers to work with! You will be amazed at the beauty of your pictures. Awesome to work with. I can't stop looking at the pictures from my wedding! TONS of pictures taken. Every important moment

Kate · Married on 04/15/2013

When we got engaged my fiancé and I decided photography was on the top of our priority list. After seeing so many of my friends horrified after their wedding at the generic low-quality photos we knew we didn't want to risk having the same fate. We wanted amazing photos that weren't cookie cutter and looked more like art. After tons of research we found Jason and Ela of NeoArt. It was the best investment we have ever made! The pictures are more incredible then I had even imagined! We did a trash the dress session the day after the wedding and their creativity gave us the most incredible shots!! I don't know how they did it but every photo looks like its straight out of a high end bridal magazine! Not only was their work incredible but working with them was one of the best parts of our wedding. They are fun to be around, professional and capture every cherished moment. We began calling them "photo ninjas" because they were capturing shots and we didn't even know they were there! LOL Without question this is money very well spent! We will cherish our photos forever! Everyone who has seen them has dropped their jaw and said "WOW!!!! Incredible!!" And we haven't even showed them all yet! Best money ever spent!! Thank you Jason and Ella!!!!

Alina · Married on 03/17/2013

So what's the story about... My fiancé and I - a long wanted vacation in South Florida - white sand, cocktails and the ocean. It was planned to be relaxation at its most. But a few days before my man looks me right into the eyes and says: "Let's get married there, just you and me at the beach! Our own sacred moment in front of God and nobody else". Now, could you say "no" to that?
    For those who don't know yet, it takes more than just a will to get married : the perfect dress, shoes, marriage lisence and officiant, pictures, video, song, make up, hair - Where?? How?? Who?? When?? What's first? And what's best?
    Just when my head was about to explode I found the fairy Godmother:-)) Ela was very nice and informative, she invited us to her studio to show us what they had to offer. After 5 minutes I knew she was the one and I would look no more. Ela let us see several wedding slide shows and amazing Italian made photo albums, suggested to look at some places we could get married at. We loved them all, but in the end she found that perfect sacred place with breathtaking views!!! Ela puts her soul in her work! Very passionate and super professional! Paperwork took only 5 min. And no more hassle.
    Ela recommended an officiant to us and he was the best choice - Micheal Calderin will not just let you say " I do" , you will meet and talk to get to know each other and choose the right words and the right ceremony personally for you and your loved one. He works a lot with Ela and they make a great team!
    A few more words about the actual wedding day! I was allowed to come in early to the studio for my wed preparation. It's a beautifully decorated place just minutes from the beach.
    I met my hair and make up artist - Jennette Sandifer and we started - champagne, strawberries and fun! I couldn't wish for better bridesmaids:-)) Both girls made it so special and personal. I truly felt like a princess that day.
    Thank you, Ela! We'll see you again soon!

Nina · Married on 02/15/2013

NEOART was absolutely amazing! Seriously, the best photographers you could ask for! Every shot is a work of art and Jason and Ela went above and beyond to capture every moment. Our photos are truly the most beautiful and creative wedding photos we've ever seen. Jason and Ela made us feel so comfortable and at ease. They became a part of the family and really helped to make our wedding run smoothly in so many ways!

Laura · Married on 01/19/2013

I found NEOART from wedding wire and it was a great choice. I worked with Jason and he is amazing photographer. We had our engagement pictures done and I couldn't believe how amazing they came out and how great Jason is. So on our wedding day I had no worries of how our pictures were going to come out. Jason and Elizabeth were wonderful and I was sad to say goodbye to them at the end of the night. Our pictures are amazing and when I ever want professional pictures done again I will definitely use NEOART.

Melanie · Married on 01/19/2013

If you are looking for a unique wedding photography experience NEOART is the place. Ela is exceptional in every way! Her team captures every imaginable wedding memory! In order to help me with the "nearly impossible" task of creating an album design (from over two thousand photos) that would tell "the beautiful story" of Eric and Jamie's perfect wedding - she spent over eight hours & four separate sessions with me in her private studio.
    Melanie, mother of the groom

Karine · Married on 12/08/2012

We have been very fortunate to have chosen their team for our Engagement Session and Wedding.
    Working with Ela has been an absolute pleasure! She is great to work with, organized, very accommodating and above all...extremely talented and passionate!
    From the first meeting, she demonstrated the utmost professionalism which continued throughout the course of our experience with NeoArt.
    Ela's work is simply incredible and her photographs are truly unique art!
    She is super friendly and truly makes you feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera.
    Our engagement and wedding photos were available to us super fast and came out amazing!
    We truly appreciate Ela's passion, dedication and how she has gone above and beyond for us.
    We are super happy with how smooth everything went and how the photos turned out sooo beautiful. We have already highly recommended NeoArt Photography for friends and family and would certainly recommend to anyone!
    Thank you so much Ela for capturing our wonderful memories so beautifully which will bring us joy for many years to come!

Ela and Jason are amazing!!! They both did such a wonderful job with our wedding pictures! They are professional, punctual, and extremely talented. It is such a pleasure to work with both of them. The day of our wedding my husband and I forgot to set out and organize our escort cards and before we got a chance to do that, Ela and Jason were already working on setting out the cards for us! They were so helpful. We are so happy with our pictures! I would recommend NeoArt Photography to anyone! :)

Tristan · Married on 10/19/2012

We live in Houston and got married on Miami Beach. We only met Eva an hour before the wedding, however we had several phone conversations before I booked Neoart as our wedding photographers.

Before the Ceremony Eva made sure that she took beautiful pictures with our siblings, parents and friends together and separate, without the wedding planner to be involved. We had the ceremony on the beach and it felt that the photographer wasn't even there (I mean this in a good way).
    The weather was beautiful, but after the ceremony a storm came in, which became the back ground of some amazing pictures Eva took of my wife and me. We are very very happy with the final pictures and I definitely recommend Neoart for wedding photography to anyone.

Tristan Mackintosh

• Marilin

Marilin · Married on 10/13/2012

Excellent job Ela and Jason the best!!!!! Beautiful and original pics.... They made everything that i wanted for my wedding pics!!!!!! You dont have to try to find other photographer because these guys are the best!!!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2012

Ela was absolutely the best photographer we could have asked for! She was extremely professional and just a pleasure to be around. Her work is just breathtaking and the pictures turned out to be better than we even expected! My husband was worried about having to stand around and take awkward pictures, but after the wedding, he even admitted that she made the picture process easy, fun, and painless. She made everyone feel so comfortable and made sure everyone was included and taken care of. I would highly recommend Ela for any photography needs – not just weddings! Jason was also a huge help in offering referrals in the area (we went with the officiant he suggested and the referral was perfect!) and was very flexible and professional in the process of getting everything set up. I have nothing negative to say about my experience with NEOART photography. If I could give 6 stars, I would.

Jenni · Married on 06/16/2012

We were so lucky to find Ela and Jason for our wedding. My mother, husband, and I saw around 6 other photographers before meeting Ela at her and Jason’s gorgeous studio in Boca. We automatically were impressed by Neoart’s work and attention to detail. Ela was amazing during our engagement session and we were so fortunate to have both Ela and Jason for our wedding. The two of them are more than photographers… they are the kind of people you want around on the craziest day of your life. From helping to tie the corset back on my dress to helping with my husband’s hair and cuff links, Neoart saved the day on more than one occasion. I just got an e-mail from Ela that the pictures are ready (in less than a week!) and there is a preview posted on the website. I can’t stop looking at the pictures- they captured so many amazing moments from our wedding day, we could not be happier! If you are on the fence between Neoart and another photographer just pick Neoart because they are the best.

brooke · Married on 06/12/2012

Ela Raveling who did my pictures for my wedding did anewsome job!

Jason · Married on 04/22/2012

Ela at NeoArt is amazing. She was professional and helped the day flow smoothly. She comes to work with a great personality and joy that makes everyone smile. She is easy to work with.

Even though there were some changes prior to the ceremony (with the venue), Ela made me feel comfortable, calmed my nerves and made me feel like everything was going to be beautiful.

A true professional and pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone and we will definitely be using her again in the future.

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2012

Jason, Ela, and the NEOART team are AMAZING!!!! The very first thing I chose for my wedding was photography (because it was the most important) and I did not regret the decision even for a second. We love our pictures, we love Jason, and they went above and beyond to help us coordinate their services with the rest of the wedding team and itinerary. They are creative, the quality is immaculate, the extra mile is second nature to them, and they treated me and my husband like friends/family/royalty. Love love love NEOART!!! They are stuck with me for holidays, anniversaries, baby pictures, my kids' weddings, you name it!