Nat Photography Reviews

Nat Photography 1
  • I

Isabel · Married on 10/24/2019

Wedding ceremony

Nat is so professional and caring about every little detail! His photography art is just outstanding, he makes you feel comfortable, sometimes you don’t even know he is there! He always finds the coolest shots and surprises you with his imagination! Pictures turn out beautiful, just as always. Nat took both of my graduations pictures in college, and I knew I wanted him to be the one to portrait my husband and I on our special day! Love Nat, cannot go wrong with him!

Nat Photography 2
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Nat Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Isa. You are super sweet. It was a beautiful day and a perfect weather. Thanks for having me capture your important day. I’m so glad to be your wedding photographer!

Maria · Married on 12/02/2017

Nat. is. AMAZING.
    Finding a photographer was probably the most stressful part of planning my wedding. I spent weeks constantly looking through portfolios, making inquiries, and waiting (so much waiting!) for replies. And then I found Nat.
    When I looked through his website, I immediately had a feel for his photography style and it was exactly what I was looking for - nontraditional, organic, unique, natural, and with beautiful lighting. Investments and what they include (a rare sight to see) were openly and clearly listed. And, best of all, I heard back from him soon after I submitted my initial contact form. We set up a day to meet in person to chat about the wedding day photography process and to get to know each other.
    We signed the contract, sent a deposit, and scheduled our engagement photo shoot the very same day. As someone who likes to get. stuff. done., Nat's efficiency made me want to weep with joy.
    Our engagement shoot was freaking precious and we got the pictures much sooner than expected.
    Our wedding photos were perfect. Absolutely perfect. I could not have asked for anything more. We got these back wayyyy sooner than we expected. Again, SO EFFICIENT.
    To top everything off, Nat continued to follow up with me even after I received the super nice box with our photos and flash drives in it.
    He is professional, talented, and a delight to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2016

Nat was the Photography for my wedding and he was absolutely wonderful with everything!! He was always in contact with me before the wedding to check on how things were going and if I wanted any specific pictures the day of which made me feel very comfortable. He is very organized, well mannered, punctual, and all around a super great guy! He's super fun and captures so many kandids that showed the beauty of the day. Thank you Nat for making sure Daniel and I have the best pictures to look back on and remember our special day!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Gaby · Married on 10/14/2016

Nat did our family photo shoot last year and I absolutely loved his work! He just did my wedding last month and did a phenomenal job! I have already hired him to do my daughter's quinceanera which will be next month and I'm extremely excited to see what he does then... I highly recommend Nat, he is profesional, easy to work with and goes above and beyond to provide great service. I'm so happy we found him!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

My sister referred me to Nat for my wedding & as soon as we met up with him to go over the details , we knew he was our photographer ! He is truly amazing at what he does & his great fun personality is a plus ! He really cares about what he does and his work is absolutely beautiful ! We loved our wedding photos and got so many compliments about how nice they were ! I highly recommend him ! I know my family will be definitely going to him for future photography needs !! Thank you Nat for all you have done and for capturing such wonderful memories for us that we will always be able to enjoy!! Keep up the great work !!

Sent on 12/07/2016

azia · Married on 05/28/2016

There aren't enough words to explain how excellent Nat is! He is more than just a photographer, he's a part of our family. He was there to capture our college graduation, our wedding proposal (photos and video!), engagement and finally, our wedding. If I think of the best moments of my life in the last year, Nat has been there for all of them and has done the most amazing job. He was the last person to get a picture of my mom and I together before she passed away this summer, a priceless photo I will cherish for the rest of my life.
    He goes above and beyond for all of his clients and he is SO quick. I had some of the wedding photos the next day and the rest within a week! For the other occasions, we had some the same day!! His edits are natural and he makes you look so magnificent in each photo, no matter the occasion or the weather. Also, he makes you feel so comfortable...we are the most awkward couple ever but he made it so easy. I encourage you to choose him for any of your photography needs, you'd be crazy not to! I can't wait to use him again in the future for anniversaries, more graduations, babies, holiday photos, etc. We love Nat!

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Seriously so great! Nat knew which shots to get, and was very personal with me, my husband, family, and friends. He was always there to get the best shots and it was seriously such a great experience!

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

Nat is very quick about getting your photos back to you, faster than ANY wedding photographer I've ever heard of. Got to see and have most of the photos in less than a week. Nat is great at candid photos! Very happy with how the photos turned out!
    Also, Nat is an awesome person...definitely brings laughter and joy to everyone around him.
    I'd recommend Nat to everyone I know!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

Nat has the rare ability to capture a moment in an artistic way without losing any of the original emotion held within the subjects. His style is very polished, yet organic.

Katy · Married on 05/30/2015

Nat was the perfect balance of friend and professional. He was so patient with me and my wedding party and everything that comes with the wedding day... I honestly have not one negative thing to say about him or the job he did. I would go back and do it all over again, not only because I married the man of my dreams, but because Nat made the day flow so easy with his leadership, timeline, promptness and flexibility. It was a breeze and such a dream. Thank you, Nat!

Mary Hanna · Married on 04/17/2015

Nat did an incredible job with my engagement and wedding photos! He was willing to go above and beyond- even taking photos of us rock climbing! Even in the rain, Nat got great wedding photos!! I cannot recommend him enough... We love him!!!

April · Married on 11/15/2014

We gave Nat an idea of what We were looking for him to capture at our wedding and he ran with it. Couldn’t be happier with how our pictures turned out and the quick turnaround we received! We even hired Nat recently to take family pictures and he did a phenomenal job. We all love him so much! Very easygoing, flexible, and personable.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kaylee · Married on 10/18/2014

Nat does an incredible job at capturing every sweet, silly, crazy and touching moment. I am beyond thankful for Nat and his amazing talent.

Ameiya · Married on 08/10/2012

Nat is one of the best photographers I have worked with. I have entrusted him with my wedding as well as fashion portfolio shoots and he have excelled in every aspect. His best ability is to capture the perfect moments without disturbing the flow of the event. Also the finish up products are so awesome and are delivered very fast. ! i wish i could give more than 5 stars but for now absolute 5 stars. All the best !