My Urban Invites Reviews

47 Reviews for My Urban Invites

• Ian

Ian Ramirez · Married on 02/29/2020

Luxurious Invites for our Vintage, Spanish-inspired Wedding

Wow! Ashley and the team at My Urban Invites did a stellar job for my wedding! Our custom, vintage and Spanish-inspired invitation suite turned out beautifully and took our wedding to the next level. We hired MUI to do save-the-dates, wedding invitations, as well as day-of details and every single element added an element of luxury to our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests on the style, feel, and texture of the invites. Thank you for making our wedding day extra special! We especially love our monogram!

Sent on 08/04/2020

EB Inc · Married on 12/08/2017

Ashley was so amazing to work with! Her invitations were beautiful! She has so much talent and always does such amazing work!

Sent on 12/11/2017

John · Married on 11/11/2017

Awesome job. I enjoyed our wedding cards.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I loved working with My Urban Invites! Ashley did our invitations and they came out perfect. She was so easy and fun to work with and she really cared that we were getting what we wanted. We loved working with them so much that we also had them do our escort cards and menus, which also came out amazing. The quality of their products and people are outstanding, and the prices are incredibly reasonable.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Miguel · Married on 06/16/2017

My wife and I contracted My Urban Invites to help develop our wedding save the dates, invitations, table numbers and seating chart. Ashley and her staff were a pleasure to work with and made such a nerve racking process smooth and easy. There was an abundance of of options to choose from, samples to look at and Ashley was able to have mock ups presented on the spot for us. Our invitations, along with everything else we ordered exceeded our expectations and the quality was of the highest standard. The timeline of delivery was also fast and the staff were readily available with any and every question we had. We loved the products and would recommend My Urban Invites to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/29/2016

My Urban Invites exceeded all of my expectations! Going into the wedding planning process, I wasn't all that sure as to what I wanted, but with the help of a knowledgeable and brilliantly creative team, I not only saw a vision of the style that I was dreaming of for my wedding, but we have created a personalized brand! My Urban Invites made our wedding planning so much more enjoyable, and the wedding will be so special because of their thoughtful, personal touch. Ashley, the owner and designer, is prompt with communication, and she is patient, open, and honest during all phases of the design process. She has been such a wonderful resource and cheerleader throughout my entire wedding planning process, and it wouldn't have been the same without her support!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

My Urban Invites made my dream of an elegant, unique neon invitation come true! I can't thank them enough for working with me on this to create a truly custom invitation and matching menu card that my guests were wowed when they opened in the mail and saw on their place setting. It really set the tone for the wedding. They are extremely professional and willing to work with you on budget. It was nice to be able to meet with the designer in person and make changes live. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 04/25/2015

I used My Urban Invites for my save the dates, invitations, thank- you notes, programs, menus, etc. Words can't even begin to describe how much I love them! Everything from the service to the quality is perfection! They help you through every step of the way and can do anything you want! The girls are absolutely amazing to work with and make the experience so much fun! Not only have I been using them for my wedding, but I plan to go to them for anything in the future! They are simply the best!

Sent on 10/31/2014

The lovely ladies at My Urban Invites provided me with the most STUNNING Invitations!! Being a new bride I quickly found out how EXPENSIVE anything and everything is in regards to a wedding. I began to get frustrated because I felt if I picked something I could afford I was losing out on the quality based upon all my endless searching. Then I was referred to My Urban Invites and these ladies made such beautiful, unique, and AFFORDABLE invitiations basically on any budget. You can go a simply as you like or as fancy as you like. They sit with you step by step to understand you idea they make a brand for you to be represented at your wedding. They also will send you endless revisions and will send an electronic version of exactly what it will look like that way all the minor details are covered to a tee just right! We are all human so make sure to read everything on your invites carefully!!!! They gave a wonderful experience and provided an excellent product.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Katie · Married on 04/11/2015

Ashley and the team at My Urban Invites were so great to work with! From our first meeting via Skype, I knew I wanted to work with them! They truly listened to what I wanted and were very flexible and easy to work with! They did all of my day-of stationary, and it all turned out so beautiful and elegant! After visiting their studio, I saw even more of the beautiful and unique things that they can do - I only wish we had more in our budget to do more! They were always timely, responsive and kept me in the loop about the schedule and what was going on. We even had a little hiccup with our table signs the week of our wedding, but Ashley fixed everything in a flash and it got taken care of in less than 24 hours :) The whole team was very nice and a joy to work with - I would highly recommend them for any wedding stationary, invitations and more!

Sent on 05/01/2015

The girls at My Urban Invites are AMAZING! They go above and beyond to make sure you are absolutely satisfied with your invitations. After a sit down meeting, they get an idea of what you like and then work quickly to get you a draft. From there, we went through at least 10 iterations until the invitations were perfect

Sent on 04/10/2015

Breunna · Married on 12/07/2014

My fiancé and I found out about urban invites at the bridal extravaganza and really liked what we saw. We met with Ashley and she was very sweet and creative as well, we gave her an idea of what we wanted for our winter wonderland theme and she immediately started showing us options. I absolutely loved our save the dates! Chelsea and Ashley were very easy to reach when we had questions and gave us updates during the process, I would definitely recommend them to other couples. The price was fair and they work with any budget, I couldn't have been happier!

Genie · Married on 11/28/2014

I recently moved to Texas from New Jersey and we are getting married back home. It has been quite difficult planning a wedding from afar, however Ashley, Chelsea, and Urban Invites has made this invitation process so pleasant and rewarding. I found out about My Urban Invites from a bridal show. Right from the start, Ashley was very professional, warm, and friendly and her work and creativity spoke for itself. Ashley and Chelsea created our Save-the-dates. They were absolutely perfect! Very unique, classy, and exactly what we imagined. They proceeded to create our invitations just a few short months later. We went over what we were thinking, they shared their thoughts, and added their beautiful branding and the invitations were INCREDIBLE. I have no words to express how happy and satisfied we were with the outcome. They were stunning. We received compliments from so many of our friends and family on the invitations. We continued working with Ashley and Chelsea for our Escort cards, table numbers, thank you cards, and our day of thank yous. We have been beyond happy with our experience with Urban Invites. They are quick to respond with any questions and updated us during the process. They were very open to suggestions and also gave us their opinions. I would absolutely recommend Urban Invites to anyone who is looking for invitations and everything in between. My overall experience has been wonderful and everything we have ordered exceeded our expectations! Thank you Ashley, Chelsea and the Urban Invites Team!

sheli · Married on 07/11/2014

I am an event designer and had met Ashley during a style shoot she had put together that we were providing some decor for. All of her stationary was so fresh and innovative! When it came time, and by time I mean the very last second, to start working on invites I contacted Ashley with little time to spare. I had procrastinated on invitations due to not being able to find inspiration that I liked and finding myself spending time on other details. Ashley was absolutely amazing in our first consultation with her. I had yet to find anything I really liked and came in with a few pictures that I found tidbits of inspiration in. I also fell in love with this particular paper that was being discontinued and as if that wasn't enough it was also not thick enough card stock. Through that little bit of inspiration she not only created something awesome, but went above and beyond with my paper problem that I created. She first found the paper in a whole other country and then found a very clever way to create thicker card stock from it. I couldn't have been happier! Being in this industry I had this need for "something outside of the box" and she never failed to entertain my ideas and go above and beyond them. When my fiance and I received our first proof it was perfect! I can't express the anticipation I had to see the final product and when I did my jaw dropped at how amazing and beautiful the invitations were. She was so creative in finding neat ways to make our invitations personal and her attention to detail with them and all the added touches made it all that better. She also did all of our day of stationary and calligraphy. It was perfection!

I would, and do, highly recommend My Urban Invites to any bride. They are so versatile in their designs and I can say from personal experience that their creativity has no boundaries!

Corey · Married on 04/24/2014

I had been searching for wedding invitations for awhile before I came upon My Urban Invites. I live in Austin and had been visiting family in Houston when we decided to meet with Ashley at My Urban Invites since I'd been having no luck finding invites I liked at a reasonable price where I lived.

Immediately upon meeting Ashley we had great rapport. She was very friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about her subject (paper products). She walked me through the entire process, providing her own insight but allowing me to make the necessary decisions without trying to push me towards more expensive products. We picked out papers, shapes, fonts, and colors in a comprehensive two hour meeting. I also paid a small additional fee to have the order rushed because I was running low on time.

In a two week time frame, Ashley and her staff had created a digital design for me to review in Austin and once approved they got to work. The finished products were absolutely beautiful. I ordered 100 pocket invitations with additional inserts providing lists of accommodations and my fiance and I's recommendations on eateries and sightseeing for people who were planning on touring Austin when they came for the wedding. The cost for all of this was less than I had been quoted elsewhere and I had been to about 10 different vendors prior to meeting with Ashley, so I felt really confident that I wasn't being taken advantage of just because I'd said the word "wedding" and I am sure any lady reading this knows what I am talking about! They looked fantastic and many of my guests have already commented to me on how awesome the invitations looked when they received them so I was thrilled.

If I need assistance with any invitations, programs, announcements, etc. in the future, I will most certainly return to My Urban Invites. They did a stand-up job and I am really pleased with the results. :)

Sent on 03/28/2014

My Urban Invites's reply:

Aw, this review is so well thought out. The team at My Urban Invites, and I am thankful for your kind words and are honored that out of 10 interviews you picked us! If anyone wants to see Corey's wedding invitations, you can check them out for yourself here:

Carrie · Married on 01/04/2014

Ashley with My Urban Invites was wonderful to work with! She not only did our wedding invitations and RSVPs, but also helped with our wedding programs. Conveniently located, she was very accessible and worked with your schedule to make sure you received your invitations on time (and also provided information on stamp types and when to mail out items, etc.). Very good service, professionalism, and fun to work with! She has lot of wonderful ideas!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Katashia

Katashia · Married on 10/26/2013

We were very pleased with the choice we made in Urban Invites. We had a custom design so it took us a few tries to create the vision we wanted to see. After a fee tries she mastered it and we fell in love with the invitations when we saw them. My fiancé had to hug her for a great job and my mother in law cried when she received her invitation in the mail. Great service, great prices, and is very helpful in making you have a nice invite without spending all that money. We thank Ashley and her team. She is also doing our table cards, seating chart, program, 3 more big signs, and our thank you cards.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Y

Yamillete · Married on 07/20/2013

Ashley with Urban Invites was amazing... The quality of work was remarkable and the price was very affordable. Thank you! Everything was just perfect!.

Sent on 04/26/2013

My Urban Invites's reply:

Thanks for the review Yamillete! You will love the matching table cards.

Annie · Married on 06/08/2013

Ashley at My Urban Invites did a FABULOUS job on our wedding invitations! They are gorgeous and we have gotten so many compliments from our guests! I will use her again for future invitations!

Sent on 05/07/2013

My Urban Invites's reply:

Thanks Annie! I agree, your invitations turned out REALLY amazing! I loved the 2 color thermography with our custom orange that really popped.

Kim · Married on 06/08/2013

We loved the design Ashley did for our daughters wedding invitations and felt like she went out of her way to meet our budget and timeline.

Sent on 06/17/2013

amanda · Married on 05/18/2013

We traveled a good distance for Ashley but it was completely worth it. Every bride knows it can be stressful and frustrating to worry about all the minor details. But Ashley made sure we stayed stressed free. She worked through email and phone to make gorgeous inexpensive invitations for our big day. My husband and I were completely satisfied and will continue to work with Ashley with future events.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • virginia

virginia · Married on 04/13/2013

Ashley is amazing!!! Her original design for my invitations was far more beautiful and creative that I could have ever asked for. Everyone of my guest called me the day they got their invited to rave about how elegant and gorgeous the invitations looked.

Sent on 02/12/2013

My Urban Invites's reply:

Yay! I am happy you got such a great response from your guests. Thank you for the nice review.

I used My Urban Invites for my Save the Dates and Invitations. I was pretty clueless as to what I wanted and she created something I could never have thought of! My invitations were one of a kind and absolutely gorgeous. I have received tons of compliments. She was very responsive and flexible with my needs.

Sent on 03/18/2013

My Urban Invites's reply:

Thank you so much! I love to get started with customers at the save the date stage, I am happy that I was a part of your big day! Thanks for your loyalty.

Suzanne · Married on 12/28/2012

We had a wonderful experience with my urban invites! We will use them anytime we need invitations!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Roberto-Carlos · Married on 12/22/2012

As a wedding planner I really look for vendors that have attention to detail. My Urban Invites does just this. I really look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 04/02/2013

My Urban Invites's reply:

Thanks Roberto-Carlos Weddings & Events! We love working with you and your brides. We look forward to working with you again as well.