4 Reviews for My Ketubah Art Studios

4 My Ketubah Art Studios Reviews

I found Orna on the internet and was impressed by her ketubbahs. I contacted her and she got back to me right away. When I decided to work with her, I had some concerns regarding communication since I live in a diferrent city and don't have the luxury of stopping by and meeting her in her in person. She always responded to questions, calls, emails, and facebook messages within a few hours. She was professional and very pleasant to work with. Unlike several other vendors, She was not manipulative of my situation. She was willing to work with my budget and completed this work of art within one month.

I described the vision I had in mind and Orna was clearly capable of capturing the essence of what I described to her. When the ketubbah arrived, it was beautifully and carefully wrapped to minimized damage. The Ketubbah has beautiful flowers that are almost 3 dimensional. The parchment does not absorb the ink and the ink ends up becoming elevated on the parchment.

Overall, I really love my ketubbah and enjoyed working with Orna. After the wedding was over, the flowers, linens, and left over food, were all trashed. Besides the pictures, I will be able to hold on to this ketubbah and hopefully keep it in my family for years to come. I definitely consider this commissioned art worth the price I payed for it.

Profile Picture Sahar, 8/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had done extensive research to find what I envisioned for my ketubah, which I knew I was going to display in my home. About 95% of the websites and stores I visited had the same pre-printed designs. I wanted an original. I stumbled onto Ns Weisberg's website and read about who she is and what her company offers, then I sent her a note. She responded quickly. At first I was concerned about not being able to see the finished product before paying- she is in California and I live in NYC- but after a phone call with her, I ca$e to the realization that I was dealing with a gifted professional who stands behind her work. Ms. Weisberg was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Within 3 weeks time (as promised), she she gave me a work of art that my wife and I will treasure forever and proudly display in our home. We highly recommend her, without reservation!! Thank you, Orna!! Lori & Dave G.

Profile Picture David, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mrs. Weisberg created a stunning Ketuba for our wedding; a one-of-a-kind work of art, produced on kosher parchment, that we will treasure always. We recommed her in the highest possible terms.
Jackie & Bobby
Atlanta, Georgia.

Profile Picture Robert, 2/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Orna is just amazing. She is talented, kind, and just a rare treasure. We met with her only weeks before our wedding, and she was able to create a one-of-a-kind Ketubah for us in no time at all. Her artwork is simply gorgeous. We trusted her completely, and I am so glad we did. Out of all the wedding planning experiences, I can honestly say working with Orna was the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/2/11, 1 Review