75-350
Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Brownstone Gardens

Where Happily Ever After Begins

Welcome to Brownstone Gardens. The place where happily ever after begins. We are located on Brownstone Road just outside downtown Oakley in Contra Costa County. Our outdoor venue is the perfect place for all of your most memorable events. With hundreds of new plants being added each year the color everywhere will take your breath away. Brownstone offers professional staff including Catering, Florist, Deejay's, officiates, coordinating for the day, Photographer and more. Let us make your day worry free.

You Dream of a beautiful wedding day, surrounded by family and friends. Every detail is planned. Every moment has special meaning.

We Dream of a bride, a groom, and a lifetime of happiness, that all started right here in our gardens.

Feel free to contact us!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I saved the very last review for you - Brownstone Gardens. Even as I type this review...my heart is filled with joy and my eyes with tears. You...Barbara DuMont...woman you are a rock star! You made our wedding the event of the year! My Facebook, email, instagram, Twitter hasn't stopped blowing up with comments about how wonderful our wedding was. Effortless. That's all I can say! If there were hiccups we didn't know about it. The food service was awesome. From you fanning out my gown before I took that walk to everything just everything! Thank you so much. It WAS my dream wedding! In my dream location!!!! Thank you! People if you're looking for a venue and you want romantic elegance please don't sleep on this place!!!! And don't let Barbara's strict demeanor scare you. You is like that because she is passionate about making your day special! And ours was just that just so special!

Photo of Brownstone Gardens in Oakley, CA - Ceremony
Photo of Brownstone Gardens in Oakley, CA - Ceremony entrance
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meshell, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Drapery, Tables

My husband and I got married at Brownstone Gardens on June 5th, 2010. We both knew we wanted to get married outside it was hard for us to find a venue that was not a golf course and was resonably priced, that was until we found Brownstone. From our first meeting at Brownstone I knew this was the perfect venue. Kay- Kay and her staff made planning my dream wedding so easy and stress free. From caterer tastings to picking our DJ, Brownstone gardens was a life saver. Like Stephanie, most of my guests state that our wedding was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding (they loved our food, our Dj Mike Vincent and of course the photobooth). All the staff at Brownstone were accomadating (we were able to get a jumpee for all the kids along with babysitters so all the parents could have a good time), hard working and were willing do do whatever they had needed to do to get the job done. It was so incredible to be able to enjoy my day with my freinds and family and not worry about what was going on in the background. Kay- Kay and her staff were able to handle everything that came their way so we were able to enjoy our day without any worries or stress. I recommend Brownstone Gardens to all my newly engaged friends because of the amazing expereince we had with them.

View Vendor Response

23 Photos

Discovery Bay Studios LJ & Ashley

14 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
What can I say ummmm! Just come take a look at this venue and you will see that it’s the most Beautiful venue in the Bay Area.

We have photographed many weddings at Brownstone Gardens and can't say enough good things about this venue. It is a family run business and they are very friendly, caring and knowledgeable. We love the lush settings this venue offers for photography backdrops. At night the reception area and dance floor are lit by an amazing canopy of lights strung above in trees. Brides looking for a fairy tail wedding should check out Brownstone Gardens. See for yourself in these photos: http://www.discoverybaystudios.com/WeddingVenues-2/Brownstone-Gardens-Weddings/23011806_8wpkwp#!i=1850796388&k=K9sXdLK

We absolutely LOVE the Brownstone garden weddings!! Such awesome staff and the grounds always so well kept up so beautifully! We highly recommend Brownstone Gardens!!

I absolutely love this venue!! Gardens are beautiful and the staff is great to work with.

Events

91 Brownstone Rd, Oakley, CA 94561   See On Map
925-418-4532 (phone) 925-625-1497 (fax)
Monday-Saturday by appointment only.
Brownstone Gardens is a wedding venue from Northern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sacramento, San Francisco , and San Jose . Brownstone Gardens is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Northern California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Full Service weddings, parties, corporate events.