MT Sounds Reviews

6 | Aurora, CO

6 Reviews for MT Sounds

Bob · Married on 06/30/2012

Ted was creative and very receptive in the process. He helped us select songs that resonated with our era and who we are.

Sent on 07/17/2012

kristen · Married on 03/17/2012

Words cannot express our gratitude to Ted at MT Sounds for providing the perfect music at our wedding and reception. He provided the perfect ambiance for ourselves, friends and family to enjoy the best day of our lives. Ted was so professional, knowledgable, friendly, helpful, interested and an all around great guy. He handled everything from the music, to the introduction of the wedding party, toasts, and really the whole reception flow. We really feel like our reception went off with out a hitch because of him. I would highly highly recommend Ted and MT sounds for any event you might have! We will use him again FOR SURE!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Tony · event on: 10/29/2011

Ted has been instrumental in the growth of the Halloween Bash benefit for Kids with Cancer annual event at the Mile High Station. This year we will be celebrating our 12 year and Ted has been the only DJ that we have ever utilized. He is very professional, keeps up with all the current trends, and overall is a very likable and detail oriented individual. The Halloween Bash has sold out the past 3 years at a maximum attendance of 1400 per year and Ted is certainly one of the reasons why they keep coming back year after year. I would certainly recommend Ted for your event!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Antonio · Married on 09/20/2008

I've known Ted Noe (aka DJ Sway) for over five years now, we met when he was DJing nightclubs in downtown Denver and he was always our favorite. Therefore, when it came time to choose my wedding DJ he was the first and last on my list. Let me tell you, it was the best decision we could have made when it came to that department. Not only did he play music but he was the mc for the entire reception. He kept everything from the grand entrance to the last dance flowing without a hitch. When it came down to party time he blew the roof off that place. I can't tell you how many of our guests still tell us that our wedding was the most fun of any they have ever been to. The way I respond to them everytime is I will let Ted know. He was all the reason for it. So if you want to have a party that you and all your guest will never forget you found the right person for the job.

P.S. We live in Denver, but got married in Michigan and he flew all the way out there to do this for us. WHAT A GUY!!!

Antonio Celeste
    Denver, CO

Sent on 07/23/2012

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2006

Ted at MT Sounds was the DJ for our wedding. He could not have done a more perfect job! Not only was Ted a great DJ, but also a fantastic emcee. Our dance floor was packed solid the entire night, but NOT by playing the cheesey songs you expect to hear at a wedding reception. My family and friends still talk about what a great DJ we had at our wedding! Thank you Ted and MT Sounds for making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Joy · Married on 08/02/1997

I have known Ted Noe for over 15 years. My husband and I asked Ted to DJ our wedding, and we were so glad that we did. Ted met with us a couple times before the wedding and ensured that he completely understood our expectations for theevent. He was very organized about guiding us through how the night would go but let us choose all of our music ensuring that the event was personal to us. Ted knows how to put the right music together to keep guests entertained without any lag time. For over 6 hours Ted played music non-stop and created a fun party atmosphere that everyone could enjoy. There was never a time throughout the entire evening that the dance floor was not packed. Ted is very professional in knowing his audience, knowing how to mix the music, and keeping everyone entertained. The other great thing about Ted is that he is always open to taking requests from the audience and knows how to work that in without any time delaybetween songs. In summary, Ted has a great personality, is very professional, easy to work with, and I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/02/2012