Mosaic, Inc. Reviews

22 | Pittsburgh, PA

22 Reviews for Mosaic, Inc.

Carey · Married on 05/01/2018

Top Notch Linens

Mosaic is the best linen company I have had the pleasure of working with. As a wedding vendor myself I value quality products and beauty. Mosaic linens deliver both of those things better than you could ever imagine! Their linens are amazing and their expertise to help you create your vision are invaluable. You won't regret going with the best!

Sent on 10/16/2018

kathy · event on 04/20/2016

great job didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kevin · Married on 04/16/2016

Mosaic Linens provided all the linens for my daughter's wedding. Jill was very helpful and kindly made recommendation of color selections that were wonderful

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User5339466 · event on 08/01/2015

In all categories Mosaic was outstanding.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Working with Mosaic was great. They're design options were plentiful, the rep I worked with was very organized and the end result was everything I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend using them.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Molly · Married on 06/20/2015

We were very pleased with the service and the quality provided by Mosaic. We rented linens from Mosaic for our wedding. The linens rented included tablecloths and overlays for the tables at our reception and also tablecloths and overlays for our cocktail hour. Mosaic had a huge selection! We were assisted during our selection process with a very knowledgeable employee. She took the time to put all of our linens together so that we could more easily envision how they would all look together. As we finalized the details of our wedding, Mosaic was always responsive in adjusting our contract and making sure all details were accurate and correct in regards to table dimensions and room layout. When our wedding day finally arrived, Mosaic delivered as promised and worked well with our coordinator at our wedding venue. The linens arrived on the morning of our event and were picked up from our venue on the Monday after our event. All that was required on our end was to put the dirty linens in bags provided by Mosaic so that they were ready for pickup on Monday. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 07/25/2015
  • User5203288 · 2+ years ago

The Mosaic staff was incredibly flexible and helpful - it felt like I had a dedicated person just to cater to my needs! Definitely recommend - for service AND the selection.

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • npearce

Nathan · Married on 05/09/2015

My wife and I recently worked with Mosaic as the linen provider for our Heinz History Center wedding. We worked specifically with Gianni, and she was very professional and easy to work with. On our first meeting, she helped us select an overall aesthetic for the guest, food, and special tables at our wedding reception. We got to pull various samples and place them on an actual table to get an idea of how things would actually end up looking on the big day. Throughout the whole process, Gianni worked closely with the History Center and our caterers to narrow down the number of tables, the layout, etc. It was very stress free. Any changes were communicated in a timely manner, and there were never any surprises. Thanks for helping to make our special day great!!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Becky · Married on 05/02/2015

Working with Mosaic was amazing!!! Jill was so helpful and accommodating and the linens we chose (with her help) were absolutely STUNNING for our wedding reception. I could not be more happy with the way everything looked! I would highly recommend Mosaic for any occasion!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Mosaic for all of our linens, napkins and draping at our wedding. Mosaic was great- we came in and in person and they helped us color coordinate everything. It looked beautiful on the day of!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Working with Mosaic was an excellent experience! Gianni was wonderful to partner with- and I truly mean partner in every way! She was creative, responsive, a good listener and wanting to please! From my first inquiry, she listened to what we wanted for our look and feel of the wedding and worked to make it come alive. She sent samples prior to our first appointment, and spent quality tie in the showroom looking though many samples to get it just right! When I changed the table lay-out last minute, she had even more ideas to make our head tables pop and just jazz up the room! I couldn't have been happier (and my husband even commented that he like the sparkles!).
    I would highly recommend Gianni and Mosaic!!

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2012

Stacey at Mosaic is Amazing. Pleasant and professional. They are in the wedding network for Mansion at Maple Heights and provided all of our linens. Staceys input was great and she was very helpful through out the entire process. The products were quality and really accented the theme that we had invisioned. I would definitely use this vendor anytime I needed the service again. I was in MD planning a wedding in PA and it was seamless. THANK YOU MOSAIC

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2011

I was so pleased to work with Stacey at Mosaic. When I first walked into the showroom, I was so overwhelmed because they had so many options and different linens hanging around. Once I started working with Stacey, it was a cinch! She guided me through the showroom and helped my to choose the perfect linens for our wedding. I would recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Heather · Married on 09/11/2010

I was really happy with Mosaic. I definitely don’t have an eye for this sort of thing and had no idea what I wanted. During our initial consultation, their staff made sure to walk me through all of my options without pressuring me to upgrade anything. They sent me home with a half dozen swatches, so I could play around with them and figure out exactly what I wanted (and solicit opinions from friends who are way better at this kind of stuff). And on the day of our wedding, everything was beautiful.

Sent on 05/05/2011

allie · Married on 08/28/2010

Being an interior designer, the linens were very important part of the overall presentation at my wedding. I was thrilled with the selection of linens that mosiac had and found the staff very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to any bride in Pittsburgh looking to have a wedding that will stand out from the crowd.

Sent on 10/06/2010
  • F

Deanna · Married on 08/21/2010

Mosaic is fabulous! I rented linens for my NY based wedding. I highly recommend them to brides everywhere. They were professional, responsive, honest and easy to work with. Most importantly the linens were gorgeous.

I will use them again for other events, for sure.

Sent on 09/18/2010

Deanna · Married on 03/27/2010

One of the easiest wedding planning experiences for us, Jill at Mosaic was outstanding to work with. She made excellent suggestions and gave me an unending supply of our linen fabric (I used it to match everything from flowers to the girls’ dresses). She worked with us to wave the delivery fee in lieu of us picking up and dropping off the linens ourselves. Since we had an out of town wedding, she gave us the linens from Thursday - Monday with a one day rental fee, so that transporting them ourselves didn’t cost extra! The linens were perfectly pressed and looking gorgeous on the big day.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Beth · Married on 11/14/2009

Table overlays and chaircovers were rented by my caterer on our behalf from this company, but the quality was excellent and the range of options to choose from was super.

Sent on 12/16/2009

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2009

I never knew what linens could do for a wedding until I met with Mosaic and rented the most beautiful linens for my wedding. I could have just gone with our venue's basic linens, but after a Mosaic consultant showed me what their linens looked like on a table, I knew I had to use their services. People are still talking about my reception today because of the gorgeous table linens that we used!

Sent on 05/01/2009

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2015

We had a great experience with Mosaic for our Children's Museum wedding. Gianni did a great job guiding us around the showroom and had helpful suggestions for us. She gave us some advice about which colors to use for our cocktail hour vs. reception hall and it was spot on! Bonus: they ended up having pretty much the exact shade of pink we were looking for. Our linens were beautiful! Everything was coordinated through our caterer, Big Catering, which made the process easy and stress-free.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Katie · Married on 06/04/2011

We used the fuchsia tablecloths for our wedding. We had them delivered and picked up. Everything was prompt and the tablecloths looked great. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2011

LAURA · Married on 10/01/2011

3.5

Mosaic was great to work with. For some reason, the linens on our wedding day were longer than anticipated. It didn't ruin anything but they didn't look the same as what was sampled during our planning process.

Sent on 10/05/2011