22 Reviews for Morgan Victoria Events

Fake Lashes (3)
Group Services (2)
Haircuts (1)
22 Morgan Victoria Events Reviews

Love her! She was so sweet and amazing! Did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jani, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan did a fantastic job on my wedding day make up. She really listened to what I wanted and delivered on point. I’d easily recommend Morgan to anyone wanting their make up done!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan was amazing! She did my hair and make up exactly how I pictured it, and was very nice and professional. Would reccommend to anyone looking to get their hair/make up done.

Profile Picture April, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan was amazing! She was so nice the whole time, patient with me wanting a few changes throughout and kept my wedding day jitters at bay by making me laugh the whole time. My hair was absolutely to die for and my makeup was perfect! 10/10 would recommend for everyone and would for sure go to her again for any future events!

Profile Picture Shantal, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I reached out to Morgan only three weeks before my wedding and she responded immediately! I had some trouble on my end with getting her the payment and she was very understanding. She is very pleasant, professional and just overall an amazing stylist. I highly recommend for hair and makeup!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We love Morgan! I’m living in Guam and my daughter lives in California, with the wedding being in Ashland, Oregon I thought it may be difficult to arrange everything from overseas, but Morgan was fantastic and everything fell into place..
Morgan is very easy to talk to, quick to respond to any and all questions, and very flexible in getting us all in for consults and trial runs.
She is an amazing person and does amazing work! She made the three of us look beautiful on my baby girl’s wedding day!!
She’s the Best and I highly recommend working with her for all of your hair and beauty needs.

Thank you again Morgan!

Profile Picture Be , 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan is SO personable and fun. She gave me a dramatic look that made me feel really confident, and highlighted my strongest natural features. I liked how she asked me about my preferences, but provided creative suggestions that ended up being perfect. Also, her products are high quality so touch ups aren't necessary right away, and the new makeup didn't irritate my skin (so important to me!).

Profile Picture Fallon, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan provided excellent hair and makeup services for me, my mother, and my three bridesmaids.

Weddings can be exhausting; Morgan's friendly attitude and professional skills allowed all of us to relax.

I'd highly recommend Morgan for hair and makeup. :)

Profile Picture Laura, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan is simply amazing. She travelled to our wedding in the woods to provide hair services. She's professional, reliable and listens to every detail! We had no consultation because I travelled in from out of state. She did amazing job with my down-do, curls, a braid and my vail stayed on all night! She is also a pleasure to get ready around, all my bridesmaids enjoyed her personality to hang with!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan worked with me through the venue changes and hairstyle changes until the very end. She listened to my concerns and made me feel important and never intimidated to ask for something different. She is so positive and fun to spend time with and will do anything to make sure you are happy. She even stuck around after hair and makeup were done to make sure I didn't need any last minute touch ups and thank goodness she was there to help me tie the bow on my dress perfectly! I promise she will feel like part of the wedding party or family before you walk down the isle!

Profile Picture Crista, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Makeup

Morgan was a joy to work with. She did a beautiful job on my hair and make up for my wedding out in Applegate and did not bat an eye at coming all the way out for just me. We did a trial run at her salon in Ashland and then changed it up just a bit day of and it was perfect, I cannot tell you how many guests are still gushing over her work. She let my sisters and mom use her bobby pins and hair products, joined us girls in having a glass of champagne and even fixed the grooms hair last minute. Absolutely a lovely woman to work with. Thank you, Morgan!

Profile Picture Maluhia, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Haircuts, Updos/Styling

She got everything done on time, even though a couple people popped up wanting more done than they had originally said, and the Mother of the Groom decided to get her hair and makeup done as well. Awesome job :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Morgan was absolutely amazing! I was so please with the way my hair and makeup turned out (I got tons of compliments) and she was incredibly sweet. She listened to my concerns and made sure that my hair turned out just the way I wanted it to. I will definitely be recommending her to my friends.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for my wedding!! I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for a hair&makeup artist. She was very personable and responded quickly to my calls. She spent time doing a trial run with me a few weeks before the wedding and was very sensitive to my vision. On the day of the wedding, she arrived at the venue on time (even before we did!), was very fun to be around, and I could not have been happier with how it turned out! She also did one of my bridesmaids' hair and makeup and did a wonderful job with that as well. Morgan is very talented at bringing out and enhancing your natural beautify!

Profile Picture User6403647, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan is a gifted artist with an eye for detail. She also is one of the nicest people I know. She listens carefully and then produces what you asked for but even better. I would not hesitate to book her for any service she provides. Yep. She’s that good.

Profile Picture Nancy, 3/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Morgan of Morgan Victoria Events for my wedding day, and she was great from the start! She was quick to reply to my messages and was always helpful and willing to work around me. Given the stress of planning a wedding, this was a huge relief! Morgan showed up at my hotel on the big day, and set to work straight away. She was calm, professional, and most of all, fun. She fit in with me and my girls, and it didn't feel like we had a stranger there, at all! We all definitely shared quite a few laughs. Morgan had done a trial with me, but it's still a huge relief when everything turns out on the day the same as the trial, which it did. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and natural, and I looked just how I wanted. I'd asked for a difficult smokey-eye look, and I felt so beautiful. She did a great job with my hair, I'm still getting compliments, weeks after the wedding, about how great it looked! I was concerned about how the makeup would show up in the photos (you read a lot of things saying that it won't turn up in photos how it does in real life), and the photos are perfect!

I'd highly recommend Morgan Victoria Events to everyone! You'll have a stress-free time, and end up looking great, while having fun. Best of all, you won't have to worry about reliability, or getting something other than what you expected. I couldn't have asked for more!!

Profile Picture Bleaken, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Morgan is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist! I have curly hair that can be difficult to work with, but Morgan knows just what to do with it. We have a lot of fun whenever she cuts and styles my hair, and she is very skilled with makeup ranging from a natural look to dramatic. I highly suggest her services.

Profile Picture User6585628, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Morgan was very professional. She did my hair and make up for both a performance and a photo shoot. She really listened to what style I was looking for and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. And my hair and makeup looked stunning and I received many complements about it after my performance. Morgan was prompt, creative, professional, and very friendly. It was a pleasure to work with her and I will be using her services again.

Profile Picture User3679435, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As the maid of honor at a wedding in Oregon where the bride & groom were coming from the UK, planning was a bit challenging at times. Once we decided on Morgan for bride & bridesmaid hair & makeup though, we never had to worry about a thing in that area. She was enthusiastic, professional, always put the bride's desires first, and made us all look stunning! She made everyone comfortable with her flexible, easy-going and bubbly personality, which was great considering we didn't all know each other & it was a stressful atmosphere at times, as all weddings can be. She was the calm in the center of the storm & really created a fun environment while getting a lot done. It really wouldn't have been the same without her!

Profile Picture User6636144, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup

Hire Morgan to do your hair and makeup! I had the pleasure of having her do my makeup for my wedding and makeup for all of my bridesmaids and she did an incredible job. She is extremely good at what she does and gave me the exact look I wanted. I would have hired her to do hair but my sister-in-law is a hairstylist and offered to do it. I was so thankful to have Morgan there (and that she managed her time doing makeup for 8 so well) because when my sister-in-law started running behind on time, Morgan jumped in and helped get everyone's hair finished. She is very professional and very talented!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Morgan is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! She did a beautiful job on hair and makeup for my wedding. She is very talented, knowledgable, dedicated, creative, and professional. Morgan is also a wonderful person with a kind, fun, optimistic and upbeat personality. After 6 years in the wedding industry myself, I've worked with many vendors and I know how truly important all of these characteristics are. For any important event, you want to be in the hands of true professionals that will surround you with beauty and positivity. I highly recommend Morgan and would definitely suggest getting in touch with her! SHE IS THE BEST!

Profile Picture User6674818, 2+ years ago, 1 Review