Mary Ruth Stylist

Bend, OR View map

Mary Ruth Stylist is a wedding hairstyling company based in Bend, Oregon. Owner Mary Ruth specializes in beautifying to-be-weds and their wedding parties. Whether on-site at your chosen venue or in the Tangerine Salon, she will strive to realize your dream aesthetic on your precious day.

Mary Ruth Stylist offers haircuts and color appointments in advance of wedding occasions. From balayage to highlights to deep-conditioning treatments, she will endeavor to ensure that your hair is repaired and restored before the occasion. She utilizes quality, luxurious products by renowned brands such as Kerastase, Davines, and Oribe. You can avail of a hair trial to test out your desired look. She creates a vast array of styles from updos, boho or formal blowouts, braids, and weaves to styles complete with florals. This professional caters to large groups throughout central Oregon.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Kerry Married on 06/27/2020

Five Stars

Mary Ruth is a wonderful, experienced hair professional that made me look and feel beautiful on my big day. We had to cancel our wedding due to covid but decided to elope here in Bend. It was easy to communicate, schedule and share style ideas for Bride, my sister in law and two flower girls. Highly recommend her services and definitely will use her again in the future! -Kerry
    Anne Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

Mary Ruth was so wonderful! She was so sweet to me and all my bridesmaids and friends that were at the house the day of the wedding. She excelled all expectations for myself and all of my bridesmaid and flower girl. Our hair styles looked natural and beautiful, but also withstood an unexpected snow storm at my outdoor wedding!
    Colleen M. Married on 06/28/2019

Highly recommend Mary Ruth!

Mary Ruth did such a fantastic job when it came to creating a look I was excited about for my wedding! I got married in Bend and I live in San Diego but that’s didn’t stop Mary Ruth from having amazing communication with me leading up to the wedding week. Not only did she make my actual wedding day styling easy, she also did a hair trial two days before AND managed to fit me in for an unscheduled appointment for our rehearsal as well. She listened to all of my concerns and made recommendations and adjustments along the way that led to a look I was so, so happy with (not to mention the fact that she incorporated a hair chain I’d fallen in love with). Can’t recommend Mary Ruth enough!

Pricing

Mary Ruth Stylist Price Rates

Bend, Oregon Bend, OR, 97701
Location of (Mary Ruth Stylist)
10 NW Minnesota Ave #130 Bend, OR, 97703 See on map

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding