Mojito Groove Music Reviews

7 | Hollywood, FL

7 Reviews for Mojito Groove Music

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2019

The band was fantastic!

The band was absolutely fantastic!! They kept everyone on their feet and their sound was great. Each set was wonderful, and they included various songs that all of our guests were able to enjoy!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Thank you so much to JC and Mojito Groove for playing at our April 2017 wedding at The Palms Hotel & Spa! Given that my husband's family is from Brazil/Puerto Rico and we had many guests traveling from around the world, we wanted to do a multicultural celebration that made everyone feel comfortable and welcome. Mojito Groove provided the Latin jazz music that we were looking for, and they were a huge hit! JC was also extremely accommodating at the last minute when we asked them to play during our wedding ceremony too. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Mojito groove made our daughter's wedding unforgettable ! ! The dance floor was packed and the energy in room was amazing WOW what a performance!! Simply amazing we have never gotten so many compliments on how wonderful this band was!!! They were the icing on the cake
    Juan Carlos was a pleasure to worked with! Great attention to detail and overall and very happy customer thank you Mojito groove going the extra mile

Sent on 11/02/2015

CLaudia · Married on 09/06/2014

Let me start by saying thank you all so much for the amazing music played at our wedding. When i started planning our wedding i did not originally want a band and of course my mother did, this led to endless arguments but i held my ground until about a month before my wedding. I attended a wedding of a friend of mine and i heard you guys playing and told my mom if she could get that band then it was ok. now please note i was 100% against a band at my wedding but your band was so good it totally changed my mind and I'm very glad i did. there music was amazing people did not stop dancing all night

Sent on 09/15/2014

Mojito Groove Music's reply:

That was a tremendous party! Your guests were amazing! A dance crowd like no other! Thank you for the privilege to be a part of your memories of this special day!

JC Gonzalez
    Director, Mojito Groove

Jennifer · event on: 06/26/2014

I recently had the wonderful pleasure of working with the Mojito Groove band. JC was an absolute breath of fresh air! He was flexible, prompt, and full of ideas. He made sure to sit down with me and customize a music set that would fit perfectly for my event. Within the first 5 minutes of playing, the band had my residents up and dancing on their feet for the entire time they played. I received an overwhelming amount of excellent feedback. I can not wait to work with Mojito Groove again! I absolutely would recommend this band 100%!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Dear Jen,

WE enjoyed your event very much! The crowd was electrifying! Thank you for the privilege.

JC

Paula · Married on 03/28/2014

We decided to add a band about 2 weeks before the wedding. We really wanted to add some Latin flavor to our reception, we are glad we found Mojito Groove and that they were available! JC was able to get some of his musicians together to make sure we got the 8 piece band we requested. It was a busy weekend in Miami and we couldn't be happier we were able to get them to play at our wedding! We ran a little behind schedule so
    We were only able to have them play for about an hour but it was a lot of fun and our guests had a blast. JC was very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Dear Paula,

You and Ramin were an awesome couple to work with and entertain. Your event was Grand and full of Class. Thank you both for considering us!

JC Gonzalez
    Director, Mojito Groove
    Facebook: Mojito Groove
    Cell: 954-829-4837

Lourdes · Married on 09/29/2013

The Manager, JC is a truly professional. He is very nice, courteous and provides excellent service. The band members were also excellent. I highly recommend Mojito Groove for any event. They were awsome at my daughter's weeding. Thank you Mojito Groove.

Sent on 05/01/2014