Mittman Entertainment, LLC Reviews

41 | Allentown, PA

41 Reviews for Mittman Entertainment, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2013

Thank you doesn’t quite seem to cover how much we appreciated the care and attention Steve Mittman and his team (espeically Jenn) put towards helping us create a wedding reception that was amazing in EVERY way.

My husband and I were on the dance floor all night! Our friends and families are still talking about how much fun they had. I had friends over from Ireland and we talked to Steve about recognizing them for how far they'd come to be with us. He took it one step further, and found pictures of the pubs we had worked together in and put them up on a big projector screen- it was an awesome surprise! Steve suggested doing a brief bio/ introduction of our wedding party when they were announced, so our guests could know a bit more about those closest to us- great, personal touch!! Of the little details we mentioned to Steve, he remembered all of them.

I loved that Steve and Jenn wanted to meet with us in person a few times to get to know us, what we wanted, and what would make a dream event. Other than the music being amazing and having a great dance party, I think what I most appreciated were the personal touches and the production of the whole event. I now 100% get how booking a good DJ isn’t just having someone playing music, but paying attention to so many other details that we wouldn’t have thought of.

Of all the wedding vendors we worked with, Steve and Jenn stand out as professionals. They truly cared about delivering on all the big things we discussed, but more importantly, all the little things that we didn't even think of.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

I believe that the entertainment you hire for a wedding can make or break the most exciting day of your life. Thank goodness we went with Mittman Entertainment because they made our wedding day more than we ever could have imagined!

When we started looking for an entertainment company we knew we didn’t want your “typical DJ”. We didn’t want anyone who was going to play “YMCA” or do the Hokey Pokey in the middle of the dance floor. We wanted someone classy, elegant, and timeless. But that didn’t mean we wanted anything stuffy, we wanted to have an absolute blast at our wedding too! When we talked with Steve for the first time on the phone, we knew he was everything we were looking for. Steve was so personable and easy to talk that it made the planning process so easy! He was always there when we had any questions or concerns and he always had sincere advice and recommendations. It was great to work with someone with as much experience as Steve since this was the first (and last!) wedding we planned.

Our wedding day went perfectly with Steve! The lighting that Steve put behind the head table was gorgeous and classy. The music was perfect from beginning to end and the dance floor was consistently full. The transitions between different activities was flawless. I couldn’t tell you how many of our family and friends told us during and after the wedding how amazing Steve was. He took the time to interact with our guests and make them happy with their requests, all while making sure we were happy were the whole time.

Steve took the time to get to know us – how we met, what was important to us, and what we loved about each other – and that made the experience with Mittman Entertainment so amazing. On our last meeting, Steve even gave my husband, Jonny, a Marine Corps flag as a Thank You for serving our country. It meant so much to us that he took the time to get to know us and go out of his way to do something so thoughtful. We would highly recommend Steve to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Jordan · Married on 06/22/2013

Steve and his team did such an amazing job with our wedding. Planning was made simple with their online tools. Everybody loved the music played at our wedding, and our photographer said this was the first wedding she stayed to the very end to take pictures. There was such an amazing energy at our wedding and we know that Steve was responsible for that.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Paul · Married on 06/01/2013

Our wedding would have not been the same without Steve Mittman and his team. Steve went above and beyond the typical wedding DJ duties, that is why this is an entertainment service. Once we booked with Steve we knew we were in good hands. We met about 4 time as a group to discuses the time line of the wedding, music selection, and other aspects of the day. Because of his experience he was able to offer us valuable information about more then music and lighting, which was very helpful. The online planning tool made the timeline and music’s selection very easy and allowed us to do this at our own pace. The lighting was exactly the color we wanted and illuminated the whole room. What stuck out the most was that Steve offered to allow us to record a message that he would play during our song. I, the groom, chose to do this. I meet with Steve two times to do this to make sure it was perfect. With the reaction of my bride, this alone was the best factor with choosing Steve Mittman. The dance floor was full from before the plates were cleared until the lights come on at the end of the night.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Camille · Married on 05/18/2013

When my husband Mark and I started searching for a wedding DJ, we weren't looking for any typical wedding DJ. We were looking for someone who was not only very professional but someone who would be able to click with us personally and really understand what we wanted. From the moment that we met Steve, we knew that he was that person. He and his team were extremely friendly and personable in every meeting, and really took the time to understand what was important to us for our wedding day. They did an absolutely fantastic job on the wedding day, getting everyone up on the dance floor, being flexible with last minute changes and accommodating everyone. We received a countless number of compliments on how great our DJ was and 2 weeks later are still receiving them, nobody wanted the party to end! Steve and his team are not your typical wedding DJ, they are absolutely an elite group and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a fantastic wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Christine · Married on 05/04/2013

Thank you both so much for everything. You and your staff were amazing, very attentive to what Phil and I wanted for our wedding. The singers were fantastic, everyone loved them, they were all talking about them the next day. You kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, Phil even got up and danced and that is no easy task being he hates to dance. The lights looked awesome. I know that I kept joking around saying your the best DJ ever but really you and your staff are absolutely the best !! We will recommend you to everyone we know that is looking for a fantastic party!

Sent on 05/26/2013

kateryna · Married on 11/10/2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mittman Entertainment!!!! Made us feel like their family! They made our day that much better! If I could, I would give them 100 stars.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Calvara · Married on 11/03/2012

Beautiful amber / gold lighting done by Steve Mittman and Team! See for yourself at: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4411718525553.167268.1066469384&type=3

or
    http://neussephotography.com/mittman/index.html (that's me and my husband in the photos:)

So as a gift to my soon to be husband, I wanted to provide the lighting. We talked about it; however, when we were hit with a last minute 20% Service Fee at our venue (see my other post), we decided not to do the lighting. After I saw a co-worker post her wedding pics about a week before our wedding, and saw how lighting can make a difference, I decided two days, yes, two days before our wedding to add lighting to our ballroom. I went onto the Internet, like everyone does, in search for someone who did simple up-lighting, thinking this should be an easy process. I found Steve and learned there is sooo much more to lighting than what I thought! Not only did he say "Yes" to lighting our ballroom with such short notice, he also educated me on what goes into the process of making the room look as beautiful as ours did! No streaks of light up my walls! I allowed him to do what he thought was best, but with the color I picked - boy did he out do himself! He made this pattern on the dance floor and on the ceiling that looked stunning! The color of the room added the feel of warmth and coziness (which I'm all about)! It looked prefect in pictures! Although it's a beautiful room to begin with, the lighting made it even more spectacular! Thank you Steve Mittman and Team for doing such an excellent job and at the last minute!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/27/2012

I've said this to him before but there's no better way to say it, Steve Mittman and his team are a CLASS ACT through and through. I knew him from working on a radio show, and when it came time to select our DJ (and he even knows this) he wasn't our first choice in the beginning - but MAN are we grateful that he's the one we ended up using! The online planning tools for choosing your music and setting your timeline are so convenient to use, and he is always available by phone/e-mail and is very quick to respond! Most importantly, Steve helped us plan and execute a few special surprises throughout the evening for people who were in attendance at our wedding. I don't know how to describe it, but he just "got us" right from the beginning. We wanted someone energetic and professional that could get people on the dance floor without resorting to the typically-cheesy DJ methods! Steve and Mittman Entertainment can give you everything and anything you want for music and lighting for your dream wedding! Thank you Steve and company!

Sent on 11/21/2012

David · Married on 10/20/2012

Mittman Entertainment is absolutely the BEST! My wife and I were looking for elegant, not flashy or distracting, and that's exactly what Mittman Entertainment provided. We sat down with them several months before our wedding to design the look we were going for. We knew we wanted our ballroom to be warm and inviting and thought just simple up-lighting was what we wanted. Who knew there were so many options? They spent 2 hours with us that night going over everything! I can't even tell you how much of a relief it was to work with such a knowledgeable company that kept true to all our wishes and their promises.

The draping and lighting they did around our sweetheart table was gorgeous! I wasn't sure about it at first, and now can't imagine how the room would have looked without it. They also put a golden leaf pattern on our dance floor that gave us the warmth and intimate feeling we wanted for our Fall wedding. They definitely went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2012

Jeff and I wanted to thank you guys so much for absolutely everything for the last year leading up to our wedding and for the amazing and beautiful job on Friday night! We never doubted your abilities for a second, but it is certainly something to see, first hand, what you guys bring to the table and can accomplish! The Masonic Temple was absolutely transformed, and everything throughout the night was so perfectly tailored to our styles and vision of what our wedding would be! That would never have been possible without you and your team :)
    Don't even get us started on the singer! We are so beyond grateful and were completely shocked! He sounded amazing and was the perfect addition to a night gone perfect! Jeff and I feel so lucky to have met wonderful people like you and Jen, and hope to keep in touch as we start our married lives together!
    Don't stop doing what you're doing, because integrity, attention to detail, and your apt ability to truly get to know your clients are what set you apart and above everyone else in this field! It was an honor to work with you guys, we had so much fun and can't wait to visit again!

Mr. & Mrs. Gehret!!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Beth · Married on 07/20/2012

Mittman Entertainment was AMAZING! Steve and his staff were so great to work with. He understood exactly what I wanted. He took everything I told him and made it SO much better then I could have ever imagined. All of our guests were saying how great our dj was. Mittman really made our night amazing. The up-lighting was done perfectly and made the room have the perfect glow. People requested songs and they were played right away. The cloud for our first dance was incredible, people were speechless and it gave our wedding that over the top feel. I had VERY high expectations and my expectations were blown away with how perfect everything was that night! Anyone looking for a dj, lighting or entertainment company look nowhere else, Mittman Entertainment is by far the BEST!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Dana · Married on 06/23/2012

Mittman Entertainment exceeded our expectations! We were torn between hiring a band or a DJ. Mittman Entertainment was the right choice because the attention to details was amazing....we didn't have to worry about a thing! The staff is very professional and very attentive to every need to make your reception memorable for all guests. The added uplighting and draping gave the room an extra glow and sophisticated feel. Thank you Steve, Mike, Jeniffer, and Joanne for all the time and wonderful memories. My parents and Tyler really enjoyed working with you.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2012

He is the real thing. Very sweet...timely and professional. I wanted low key but fun and we had the BEST time!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2012

Steve and his staff were amazing!! From our very first meeting to our very last, everything we talked about was done - every song I wanted was played and nothing I didn't want. The dance floor was always packed and he always kept us right on track. The lighting was beautiful and it definitely made a difference!!! I would highly recommend Mittman Entertainment to anybody who is interested in his services.

Thank you for everything we had an amazing night.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Allison · Married on 05/18/2012

Steve Mittman and the entire staff at Mittman Entertainment made our wedding day unforgettable. Steve came highly recommended so we booked him even before our first meeting. Our initial meeting only re-confirmed that we made the best choice. Steve took time to get to know us as couple and made sure our wedding vision came to life. It was beyond anything we could have ever imagined- from the lighting that transformed the room, to our first dance on clouds, to the music and dancing that followed, everything was perfect! He managed to play something for everyone and kept everyone dancing and having a blast the whole night. We will definitely be recommending Mittman Entertainment to all our friends and family! Thanks again for an amazing night!

Sent on 05/29/2012

roger · Married on 05/12/2012

Steve's approach to the planning has the wedding couple in mind. He doesnt lose sight that it is their day and works to understand what they want and don't want ( aka . chicken dance ). He coordinated all of the songs and activities seamlessly throughout the night with great transitions from one to another. It was truely a professionally coreographed evening, thanks to his planning and execution. If you want an experience which will exceed you and your guest's expectations, Mittman entertainment should be your choice.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2011

Mittman Entertainment, LLC helped our dreams come true for our wedding day. We have been getting emails, calls, letters, about how great the DJ was!!! He kept everything on schedule and was very professional. An excellent DJ is essential for a wedding!
    The Mittman Entertainment personal gobo and uplighting at Hotel Bethlehem was the most beautiful the staff and guests had ever seen. It was awesome to see our personal gobo on the dance floor from the balconies of the cocktail hour!!! Steve went above and beyond by giving us a CD of our wedding songs as a souvenir!!! Steve and his assistant were easy to work with via email and personal visits. The whole momentum of the party was happy and joyous because of Steve and his assistant (Jennifer).

Sent on 01/09/2012

Andrea · Married on 11/12/2011

We knew that you would be best, but you were honestly better than we ever could have expected. Our ceremony/reception was completely awesome and you were one of the main reasons why. We love music and you made our tastes/vision come to life. It was hands-down incredible. Excellent work, Steve. We wish we had more reasons to hire you. :-)

Sent on 11/16/2011

Janel · Married on 11/05/2011

before - throughout- after....from the very first step with mittman entertainment it has been more then AMAZING! Throughout the planning process the entire team provided us with love and care beyond measure. They captured our dream within the walls of our venue with lighting music and Steves own words; which have proven to even be better as we relive and replay in our minds after the day has past. THE ENERGY OF THE NIGHT SURROUNDED US AND OUR GUESTS because of what Steve added to our day. We can not express the gratitude we have for this company....and words will never do justice the feeling of the night because of them. We recommend to any BRIDE and GROOM who truely want a unique experience and a night which makes their dreams come true to make MITTMAN ENtERTAINMENT part of their day! xo

Sent on 11/21/2011

Doris · Married on 10/22/2011

Steve was very easy to work with and played all the music we requested. He definitely set the tone for the evening and our guests raved about our playlist. I would definitely recommend him as a non intrusive and flexible DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2011

Brendan · Married on 10/07/2011

Steve Mittman and his crew did an outstanding job! The live singer, the drummer, and Steve himself kept the party lively all night long, dancing only stopped for food. Family and friends keep telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been to, for which I give Mittman entertainment a lot of the credit.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2011

I met the Mittman Entertainment trifecta at an upscale bridal show and knew immediately that we had to have them at our wedding. They were perfect for what we wanted-- a memorable night full of energy that kept people out of their chairs and on the dance floor! Steve Mittman provided the combination of an upbeat, professional, and interactive DJ with a master of ceremonies. His experience and personality kept the night on track without us even realizing it which is a true gift. We also had a fantastic live singer who, if you didn't know better, might double for Frank Sinatra. He learned our first dance song which was so special. And to complete the trifecta, we had an incredibly talented percussionist who kept the night alive, and even had a few solo moments that dropped everyone's jaws!

Mittman has an awesome website that made planning easy and fun with so much flexibility. Anytime I needed their help they were there for me; we loved working with them!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Alyson · Married on 09/17/2011

We loved working with Steve and Mittman Entertainment! They incredibly responsive and wonderful to work with! Steve was our DJ, and based upon a few selected songs, knew exactly the type of music we wanted and the atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. We chose Steve because we knew he would run our reception with class and elegance. He had everyone dancing all night! We also had a custom monogram, which received a lot of compliments.

One thing about Steve and Mittman Entertainment -- they are absolute professionals. I can't emphasize it enough. We only wish we were getting married again so we could use them again!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Jim · Married on 08/13/2011

Steve was the best DJ I have ever seen or heard. We had an awesome wedding and Mittman Entertainment made it a true home run! He'll do whatever you want and he is very reasonable in pricing. Remember, you get what you pay for and Mittman Entertainment delivers every time. He did both my wedding and my sisters and everyone had an awesome time!

Sent on 08/24/2011