SLAY DISPLAYS

King of Prussia, PA View map

Hi there – we are really happy you visiting our page. SLAY DISPLAYS isdecor company that specializes in the wow factor for weddings and leading events. We rent exclusive items that will create an amazing atmosphere and will leave your guests wowed. Surprising someone is an art and can be an incredibly difficult task. And we are here to help you to achieve that with our slay displays. Experiencing something new and enjoyable will always remain with you as a memory and a “WOW” factor.

Creating all of our Slay Displays in our shop, we are always looking for ideas on how to create unique pieces that will make everyone go: WOW! The WOW starts with the materials we use: we outsource all the materials we use from one-of-a-kind unique suppliers all over the world: Europe, South Asia, Russia. Then we bring the WOW to you: we rent our Slay Displays in PA, NJ, NY, DE, MD.

- Four foot letters: pick your color of bulbs or we can fill it with silk flowers for you.

- Live sequin wall - gold or silver - did you see it action? Https://www.instagram.com/p/bxuy9hvd4lg/

- Giant flowers - whether you chose to rent our arch, our stands or just flowers to decorate your gazebo or pergola - these flowers will drop everyone’s jaws!

Remember: average is boring! Stand out with displays rentals from SLAY DISPLAYS!

Website: www.SlayDisplays.com

IG: @slaydisplays

Email: info@slaydisplays.com

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$300

Which of the following does starting price include?

Setup

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$800

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Setup

What decor services do you provide?

Delivery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Paper Flowers
Signage

Barbara R. Married on 10/16/2021

The best part of my wedding

Amazing. My mouth drop when I saw my lights. It was the highlight of my wedding. They were quick amd very nice.
    Casi G. Married on 04/03/2021

Work is stunning!

By far the easiest vendor we had! You tell them what you want and they do exactly that! This is our second time using them and they will have our business for life! They do a great job! HIGHLY recommend!!!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 10/10/2020

The perfect touch to your event

We hired Slay Displays for our October 10, 2020 wedding. I reached out to them last minute as we had changed our venue due to COVID and I wanted something to add to our ceremony. They were patient and great with communication and different options as I tried to make up my mind about what I wanted. Their service was truly flawless as everything was set up when we arrived and created that finished look for our ceremony. The letters were bright and professional looking. It was great to see them lit up as the reception went into the night. I would definitely recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Germantown Pike King of Prussia, PA, 19406
267 902 7296
Location of (SLAY DISPLAYS)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding