Mister Guy Photography Reviews

20 | Raleigh, NC

20 Reviews for Mister Guy Photography

20 Mister Guy Photography Reviews

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

Ryan was awesome! He captured some amazing moments for our wedding and engagement pictures!

Sally · Married on 10/28/2017

Professional and accommodating. Very flexible and creative in the pictures they took. The candid shots were our favorites. We would highly recommend them, great to work with.

Dionna · Married on 09/22/2017

Ryan was our engagement and wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with the quality of photos we received. He was very professional and knowledgeable about lighting and positions that would photograph well. Not only did all of our pictures turn out great, but he got them back to us very quickly.

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2017

Ryan was an amazing photographer!!! He was really helpful the whole way through. When I told him my budget he was very willing to work with me and I got everything I wanted for a price I could afford. Every email I sent was responded to within hours. My wedding was late August, outdoors. Ryan was so willing to be outside in the heat with the rest of us with no complaints. He shot our wedding after dark and made sure we got every shot we wanted. We loved him!

Brittany · Married on 04/29/2017

Ryan was incredible. He is the utmost professional. Starting with our engagement photos, Ryan took time to understand exactly the type of photos we wanted. He got to know us as a couple, and he made sure we knew he would do whatever it takes to make our experience perfect. He found a beautiful location, and he worked so hard to make sure our pictures were amazing! This included wading in a rapids to capture us and our dogs where we love to be, outdoors! Ryan was quick to get us back all of our engagement photos and we loved every one of them. Because of the confidence I had in Ryan after our engagement shoot, I scheduled a boudoir shoot for my husband's wedding gift. Even in this new and slightly uncomfortable experience for me, Ryan immediately put me at ease. He has a way of making you feel extremely comfortable and instilling complete confidence that the outcome will be amazing. The boudoir photos were beautiful. They were elegant, classy, and my husband LOVED them! Last but not least, Ryan and his wife were phenomenal on our wedding day. They were extremely organized, flexible, and helpful at all times. They kept the day moving flawlessly while managing to get every photo we wanted! They were attentive and active the entire reception capturing candid moments as well as getting every photo with guests we wanted. The photographs Ryan took were beautiful and exceeded my expectations in every way. I feel so blessed to have booked Mister Guy Photography!

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

Ryan and Christine were AMAZING from start to finish!! They were super friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Ryan even assisted my nervous groom with his pocket square to make sure he had the A1 sharp look!! Thank you both SOOOOO very much for making our day all the more special. You've captured amazing memories for us to forever cherish.

Chelsea · Married on 03/25/2017

Ryan and his wife were an amazing team. They did exactly and more what we asked for!! We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

• User5523838 · 1+ year ago

Ryan was great! He captured so many special moments for us on our wedding day. During the planning phase he was very responsive and clear about all steps. He was careful to discuss with us our vision and our plans so he would be ready to get the shots we really wanted. He got several photos to us immediately and the rest very soon. We would absolutely recommend him!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Ryan Steffes! Our venue had lost power, due to the hurricane, but that did not stop Ryan from getting some great shots in the rain and by candle light! Despite the weather him and his wife who was also my wedding coordinator (Get-Christine) showed up on time with great attitudes. They even offered to take add'l photos for us once the weather was better so that we had a complete wedding album. I highly recommend Ryan and his wife Christine for photography and wedding coordination. Thanks Christine & Ryan! What a memorable day!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/02/2016

I am truly amazed by the part Ryan played in our wedding. He went above and beyond our expectations every step of the way. From staging playful, laid-back engagement pictures to capturing some absolutely stunning moments and formal pictures at our wedding, Ryan’s photography skills matched perfectly with our silly and fun-loving personalities. The pictures he took literally brought me to tears because they captured each moment so beautifully.
    Not only are his pictures great, but Ryan is also a pleasure to work with. He thinks about the logistics of weddings to ensure he doesn’t miss a single shot. His fun personality helped the whole wedding party feel at ease around him (especially when he helped us think of a great new wedding hashtag). All the way through the final part of the process, ordering prints, Ryan is there to offer expert advice. If you want a photographer who will deliver outstanding images and will have fun while doing it, Ryan is your guy.

Virginia · Married on 07/30/2016

Ryan and his wife are amazing and make a wonderful team. Easy to work with, and a lot of fun to be around. They made it easy to relax, and enjoy all the moments during the wedding. His wife spent most of the day with me, and she was wonderful. Offering to help out or grab something that myself or one of my bridesmaids wanted. I would recommend mister guy photography to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Mister Guy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We really enjoyed your wedding; it was so much fun running around Carolina with you!

Allison · Married on 07/07/2016

Quick to respond, very easy to communicate with. Very flexible with scheduling as well-- we had to change our date and venue quite a few times! Pictures turned out great!

Megan · Married on 05/22/2016

Ryan was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Not only did he listen to what we wanted, he delivered breath taking photos that were exactly what we were looking for. I plan to use him for all future events! Word of advice, ask about his wife that does wedding coordination as a package, it was BEYOND helpful to have her there the day of my wedding for last minute fires that needed to be put out. My day wasn't stressful in the least bit because the both of them handled everything that came up.

Shaunna · event on: 10/18/2014

Ryan was very professional throughout the entire process, and our pictures turned out amazing! He was great with directing us during the shoot, which we needed, and he made us look very natural and comfortable in the pictures. I highly recommend Mister Guy Photography!!

Shawna · Married on 11/08/2014

If there was a perfect rating on here, I would give it. Absolutely the best service we could've asked for. Mister Guy Photography made our wedding day special, and memorable. And now I have amazing pictures and video to look back on! You won't find a better photographer at a more reasonable price!

• I

Igor & Mirela · Married on 06/07/2014

We liked Ryan at first impression and even more after we saw the pictures. I would definitely recommend him as the wedding photographer. He charges very reasonable. He was very simple when meeting us yet very professional. He stated what was expected from him and what was expected from us. (He did everything we expected of him and more.) While in preparation for the wedding he asked us to send him a list of things we would want for him to take a photo of. We created a big list and he was great enough to catch every moment specified on that list and more. During the picture time he was sharp and responsive to our requests. I’m not sure if he is always going to work with his fiancé but she helped a lot even sometimes she helped us. He was very nice and patient during the entire day. Many people told us (after seeing the pictures) that we got lucky to have him as our photographer, as some people paid a lot more money for worst service and pictures. He delivered the pictures in a timely matter and actually gave us few splendid pictures the same day of the wedding and few more during the honeymoon week, that was so sweet of him. We would definitely higher him again.
    Igor & Mirela Ghidora

Ryan's photography was an incredible part of our day. He was not only unfailingly kind and professional to us, our wedding party, and the guests, he gave us incredible memories with his photography. He has a great eye and got so many shots that we treasure, from a small moment of the flower girl playing by herself on the lawn during the rehearsal to a beautiful portrait of my husband and me that he got in a flash as we moved from one location to another. We plan to hire him for an event in the fall and I'm looking forward to crafting some ideas with him. He won't be this affordable for much longer so I'm so glad we got him when we did!

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2013

Amisha · event on: 11/19/2014

Ryan of Mister Guy Photography is amazing! He is professional and a people person. He made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable while taking our engagement photos. He captured our spirit and the natural light so well and worked with our two dogs like a pro!! He even had great location suggestions for us. After I saw a few of our pictures (the same day as he took our photos)- I didn't like the color of my hair, as I had just gotten a less than desired highlighting service at a salon. I told Ryan this and he immediately edited the pictures so my hair didn't look as harsh as I thought it appeared in reality. For him to take his time (and without any further discussion)- to make these pictures that we will have forever, perfect, meant the world to us. I would recommend Ryan to all my friends and anyone else who is looking for great pictures utilizing natural light with a pretty awesome photog!! THANKS, Ryan of Mister Guy Photography!!!

Shawna · event on: 07/28/2014

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Made us feel very comfortable, even though it was very hot out!