Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Mister Guy Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
17 Mister Guy Photography Reviews

Ryan was awesome! He captured some amazing moments for our wedding and engagement pictures!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

Professional and accommodating. Very flexible and creative in the pictures they took. The candid shots were our favorites. We would highly recommend them, great to work with.

Profile Picture Sally, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan was our engagement and wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with the quality of photos we received. He was very professional and knowledgeable about lighting and positions that would photograph well. Not only did all of our pictures turn out great, but he got them back to us very quickly.

Profile Picture Dionna, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan was an amazing photographer!!! He was really helpful the whole way through. When I told him my budget he was very willing to work with me and I got everything I wanted for a price I could afford. Every email I sent was responded to within hours. My wedding was late August, outdoors. Ryan was so willing to be outside in the heat with the rest of us with no complaints. He shot our wedding after dark and made sure we got every shot we wanted. We loved him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan was incredible. He is the utmost professional. Starting with our engagement photos, Ryan took time to understand exactly the type of photos we wanted. He got to know us as a couple, and he made sure we knew he would do whatever it takes to make our experience perfect. He found a beautiful location, and he worked so hard to make sure our pictures were amazing! This included wading in a rapids to capture us and our dogs where we love to be, outdoors! Ryan was quick to get us back all of our engagement photos and we loved every one of them. Because of the confidence I had in Ryan after our engagement shoot, I scheduled a boudoir shoot for my husband's wedding gift. Even in this new and slightly uncomfortable experience for me, Ryan immediately put me at ease. He has a way of making you feel extremely comfortable and instilling complete confidence that the outcome will be amazing. The boudoir photos were beautiful. They were elegant, classy, and my husband LOVED them! Last but not least, Ryan and his wife were phenomenal on our wedding day. They were extremely organized, flexible, and helpful at all times. They kept the day moving flawlessly while managing to get every photo we wanted! They were attentive and active the entire reception capturing candid moments as well as getting every photo with guests we wanted. The photographs Ryan took were beautiful and exceeded my expectations in every way. I feel so blessed to have booked Mister Guy Photography!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan and Christine were AMAZING from start to finish!! They were super friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Ryan even assisted my nervous groom with his pocket square to make sure he had the A1 sharp look!! Thank you both SOOOOO very much for making our day all the more special. You've captured amazing memories for us to forever cherish.

Profile Picture Jessica , 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan and his wife were an amazing team. They did exactly and more what we asked for!! We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan was great! He captured so many special moments for us on our wedding day. During the planning phase he was very responsive and clear about all steps. He was careful to discuss with us our vision and our plans so he would be ready to get the shots we really wanted. He got several photos to us immediately and the rest very soon. We would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture User5523838, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Ryan Steffes! Our venue had lost power, due to the hurricane, but that did not stop Ryan from getting some great shots in the rain and by candle light! Despite the weather him and his wife who was also my wedding coordinator (Get-Christine) showed up on time with great attitudes. They even offered to take add'l photos for us once the weather was better so that we had a complete wedding album. I highly recommend Ryan and his wife Christine for photography and wedding coordination. Thanks Christine & Ryan! What a memorable day!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Proofs

I am truly amazed by the part Ryan played in our wedding. He went above and beyond our expectations every step of the way. From staging playful, laid-back engagement pictures to capturing some absolutely stunning moments and formal pictures at our wedding, Ryan’s photography skills matched perfectly with our silly and fun-loving personalities. The pictures he took literally brought me to tears because they captured each moment so beautifully.
Not only are his pictures great, but Ryan is also a pleasure to work with. He thinks about the logistics of weddings to ensure he doesn’t miss a single shot. His fun personality helped the whole wedding party feel at ease around him (especially when he helped us think of a great new wedding hashtag). All the way through the final part of the process, ordering prints, Ryan is there to offer expert advice. If you want a photographer who will deliver outstanding images and will have fun while doing it, Ryan is your guy.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan and his wife are amazing and make a wonderful team. Easy to work with, and a lot of fun to be around. They made it easy to relax, and enjoy all the moments during the wedding. His wife spent most of the day with me, and she was wonderful. Offering to help out or grab something that myself or one of my bridesmaids wanted. I would recommend mister guy photography to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6034405, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Quick to respond, very easy to communicate with. Very flexible with scheduling as well-- we had to change our date and venue quite a few times! Pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Not only did he listen to what we wanted, he delivered breath taking photos that were exactly what we were looking for. I plan to use him for all future events! Word of advice, ask about his wife that does wedding coordination as a package, it was BEYOND helpful to have her there the day of my wedding for last minute fires that needed to be put out. My day wasn't stressful in the least bit because the both of them handled everything that came up.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If there was a perfect rating on here, I would give it. Absolutely the best service we could've asked for. Mister Guy Photography made our wedding day special, and memorable. And now I have amazing pictures and video to look back on! You won't find a better photographer at a more reasonable price!

Profile Picture Shawna, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We liked Ryan at first impression and even more after we saw the pictures. I would definitely recommend him as the wedding photographer. He charges very reasonable. He was very simple when meeting us yet very professional. He stated what was expected from him and what was expected from us. (He did everything we expected of him and more.) While in preparation for the wedding he asked us to send him a list of things we would want for him to take a photo of. We created a big list and he was great enough to catch every moment specified on that list and more. During the picture time he was sharp and responsive to our requests. I’m not sure if he is always going to work with his fiancé but she helped a lot even sometimes she helped us. He was very nice and patient during the entire day. Many people told us (after seeing the pictures) that we got lucky to have him as our photographer, as some people paid a lot more money for worst service and pictures. He delivered the pictures in a timely matter and actually gave us few splendid pictures the same day of the wedding and few more during the honeymoon week, that was so sweet of him. We would definitely higher him again.
Igor & Mirela Ghidora

Profile Picture Igor & Mirela, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan's photography was an incredible part of our day. He was not only unfailingly kind and professional to us, our wedding party, and the guests, he gave us incredible memories with his photography. He has a great eye and got so many shots that we treasure, from a small moment of the flower girl playing by herself on the lawn during the rehearsal to a beautiful portrait of my husband and me that he got in a flash as we moved from one location to another. We plan to hire him for an event in the fall and I'm looking forward to crafting some ideas with him. He won't be this affordable for much longer so I'm so glad we got him when we did!

Profile Picture User2926148, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews