Mill City Strings By Request Reviews

13 | Minneapolis, MN

13 Reviews for Mill City Strings By Request

Trent · Married on 11/19/2016

I would 100% book Mill City Strings again!!! The were wonderful to work with. Jeff was always responsive, helpful and a pleasure to work with. They made our ceremony perfect and everyone loved the music. I couldn't be happier with our choice and am very thankful we found Milly City Strings. Thank you for making our wedding wonderful : ) : )

Sent on 11/25/2016

Mike · Married on 11/19/2016

Jeff and the Mill City Strings team was referred to us, and based on our experience, we’re happy to pass along that recommendation! We were looking for a unique experience outside of the traditional ceremonial music – and though they’re incredibly capable of delivering on that genre – we were amazed at how they were able to arrange and deliver on new and contemporary songs as well! Everything from the Beach Boys to the Beatles and even Journey. One of the top comments we heard throughout the night was how exceptional the ceremony music was, both classical and contemporary, so regardless of the style of music you’re looking for, the Mill City Strings are a great choice.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Carin · Married on 08/13/2016

Mill City Strings came highly recommended by several friends and we contacted the group when looking for music for our wedding ceremony in August 2016.
    I cannot say enough good things about Mill City Strings. Promptly after my initial inquiry of dates, Jeffrey set up a phone conversation to get an understanding of what my desire and hopes were for the music/lay-out of the ceremony. He listened to what I wanted and also had some great suggestions for a processional. He was extremely organized and responsive with any questions that I had.
    I had hired a pianist and vocalist to accompany the strings, and Jeff took care of all the details with coordination of music and practicing with the other musicians. He is incredibly talented and the cello music echoed beautifully in the old church that we were married in.
    Beside my wedding vows, the music was my absolute favorite part of the wedding ceremony!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Adrian · Married on 08/13/2016

Outstanding music played at our wedding ceremony. Willing to accommodate special requests, and quality was exceptional. As a classically trained violinist who has also played at weddings myself, I definitely had high standards for the musicians at my own wedding, and my bride and I were not disappointed.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Emily · Married on 05/15/2016

I contacted Mill City Strings by Request because I knew I wanted professional, classical musicians playing at our wedding and had specific songs in mind. Jeff immediately secured me a cellist and a violinist and worked with me to make sure we had everything - proper sound equipment and any sheet music for special songs we wanted in our ceremony. He also coordinated with friends of ours who were playing guitar and singing for one of the songs so that everything went smoothly the day of. I plan to book through him again for future events!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Thomas · Married on 04/23/2016

Mill City Strings did a wonderful performance at the wedding. Very friendly and professional.
    They were very nice to work with. With all the details of a wedding, Mill City Strings made the music easy and worry free.
    We are very happy that Mill City Strings were a part of the wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Hiring MCS By Request for our wedding ceremony was one of the best decisions we made. They spent several hours consulting with us on various pieces and then assimilated them together to create a harmonious ceremony. They are musicians that excel in attention to detail, pure musical talent and integrity in character.

If I had the option, I would've chosen 6 stars out of 5.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Nathan · Married on 09/06/2015

I played piano with Jeff (cello) for a wedding for which the bride requested a cello and piano duo for the ceremony. Jeff organized all of the music for the wedding and brought very nice arrangements and selections for the ceremony. He was very organized, quick to respond to emails, easy to work with, and a great cellist. I would recommend any group that Jeff leads, which includes Mill City Strings.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Susan · Married on 12/05/2014

Mill City Strings By Request was an integral part of making our wedding so spectacular! They were professional, quick to answer my questions, and of course, beautiful musicians. MCS helped us plan the most beautiful ceremony music, played all of the songs we requested, and even arrived early to practice a very special song that my sister prepared to sing for us. MCS By Request made planning our ceremony music a delightful and stress-free process, and they delivered beyond our expectations!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Micah · Married on 08/03/2014

We had a wonderful experience with MCS By Request. To me, the music was an important part of our very special day. We were guided through the whole process and given good advice for pieces played throughout the whole ceremony. The musicians exceeded our expectations and the cost was very fair. I couldn’t have asked for anything different.

Sent on 03/16/2016

My husband and I used Mill City Strings for our wedding ceremony and we were so thankful we did. MCS was very easy to work with right from the start. They were helpful in providing suggestions for music and helping me find selections for our ceremony. On our wedding day MCS was prompt, prepared, and professional. Their beautiful music was a great addition to our ceremony and choosing them was great decision. I would highly recommend MCS to other couples looking for musicians for their wedding or other event.

Sent on 03/15/2016

John and Aimee · Married on 05/15/2011

MCS definitely exceeded our expectations. We were highly impressed by their outstanding musical talent, seamless communication, and unparalleled professionalism. There was a vibrancy and warmth of their performance that set the tone for a beautiful and memorable wedding day.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Christine · Married on 07/10/2010

I was very impressed with my experience using Mill City Strings for my wedding. Their remarkable talent and performance was beautiful. I have had numerous guests comment how the ceremony music was a highlight of the wedding. Not only were they amazing the day of, leading up to the wedding they were responsive and willingly accommodated all my requests. I highly recommend MCS!

Sent on 03/16/2016