18 Reviews for Mike Lupine

18 Mike Lupine Reviews

Mike was simply amazing! He did both our engagement session and our wedding. His attention to detail never faltered even while powering through the large family portraits. His photos documented the wedding perfectly - capturing not only private moments between me and my husband but also special moments between our guests that we weren't privy to on the day. Many photos will become precious family heirlooms.

We were pleasantly surprised at how fast we received the photos! Very fast turnaround.
We would highly recommend Mike as a photographer. Thank you Mike for all your work!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike Lupine was a great photographer for a solid price! He was very good at getting the best shots of my husband and I, before and during the ceremony as well as throughout the reception. Also, Mike was very patient with family members who wanted to snap some pictures, too. And he even managed to get several group shots of 30-150 people, which make for treasured keepsakes for all of our guests. We loved having Mike shoot our wedding! We would definitely recommend him 100%

Profile Picture User5470545, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was amazing!! My husband and I had the most incredible wedding day, and Mike captured the emotion in every moment. The photos are a perfect representation of our day. We have a number of friends who were also recently married, and after seeing our photos they have all commented on how envious they are. As a couple, we expected that photography would be a bit of a challenge because I love the traditional shots and my husband wanted something more original, but somehow Mike found a delicate balance between the two styles and we both are thrilled with the final product!
Furthermore, the price was right and the turnaround time on the photos after the wedding was very impressive!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike's photography is beautiful! He captured the special moments of Josh and my wedding in such a delicate and creative manner. His professionalism is outstanding, and his fun and relaxed personality made him perfect for our wedding, which involved our dog.
- Holly & Josh - May 23, 2015

Profile Picture Holly, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was very professional and extremely accommodating. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease. A lot of our guests even made comments on how much they liked Mike!

Profile Picture User5139918, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was absolutely wonderful. He is talented and really easy to work with. We can't thank him enough for the beautiful moments he captured of our wedding through his lens. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4551664, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was fantastic and a pleasure to work with. We were offered additional services to help capture our special day. We felt comfortable, and Mike had many beautiful picture locations in mind so that our wedding pictures were taken quickly but turned out beautifully. The wedding albums for us and for both of our parents were tailored beautifully and are a gorgeous keepsake of our big day.

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Mike as our photographer for our wedding this past July. I have to say, Mike was a total class act: very professional, attentive to our needs and very easy to work with. He was very creative and versatile with his pictures. He was also able to capture the mood and events of the evening perfectly by capturing people in natural moments, as opposed to always posing for the camera. Both my wife and I would highly recommend Mike to any couple looking for a wedding photopgrapher.

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Mike Lupine to anyone who is looking for an exceptional photographer. The minute he stepped into the room, he made all the girls feel very comfortable and at ease. He is always professional, and is quite funny as well - which is great because then he captures some great laughing shots.

Mike didn't stop until he got the right shot! He was always positive which is greatly appreciated since it was a long day. My husband and I are so pleased with Mike's work ethic - he really did go above and beyond.

You will not be disappointed, I promise you that.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was great! He did our engagement shoot along with Kathi Robertson and then did the wedding on his own for like 10 hours - and got great shots the whole time.

Profile Picture User3464236, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was AWESOME!!! Mike knocked it out of the park on our wedding photos -- he is creative with fluid style to adapt to any situation and setting. The thing that sets Mike apart from other photographers is his vested interest in getting to know not only the bride and groom but the bridal party and all the wedding guests. We would highly and strongly recommend Mike Lupine for any wedding photography needs! Phenomenal from start to finish! THANK YOU for capturing our love, emotions, family and friends!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike Lupine was wonderful! A pleasure to work with and very professional! Would recommend to anyone looking for guaranteed fantastic photographs and memories!! Thank you Mike. Lisa

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Mike to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He is very professional, thoughtful, flexible, and creative. We are so pleased with the nice company and service we had on our big day, and extremely happy with the beautiful pictures from that day. The memories he helped capture will be with us for a lifetime. We highly recommend Mike for wedding photography and any other event for that matter.

Profile Picture Hyder, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. My now husband and I really wanted a day that was a party and had very little disruption for photography, etc. as we wanted the time with our guests. Mike understood this completely, worked with our schedule and blended into the background (so well that I forgot he was there a few times!). He had a great sense of humour, worked well with the wedding party and guests and caught many of the small details that I likely would have forgotten over time. The pricing was very reasonable (especially compared to a few other outfits we priced) and, most importantly, the photos are beautiful. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very well organized and fantastic photos

Profile Picture User2849697, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! And while we didn't have much time for posed photos, the candid photos captured are even better than anything posed!

Profile Picture Eva, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was such a pleasure to work with. He made everyone feel comfortable and was there to catch all our special moments. He blended into the crowd when he needed to and coordinated the pictures that we had requested. At a time when you are already self-concious about being the centre of attention, he put us at ease and we now have pictures that we actually want to display in our home. He is a fabulous photographer that I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jillienne, 7/23/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable! His pictures were very natural and managed to capture special moments that we didn?t even realized he had managed to catch until we saw our pictures after the wedding. He creativity and passion for what he does was evident in his work. I would highly recommend him to capture any special occasion on camera!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/7/11, 1 Review