Michelle Lyman Photography Design Reviews

4 | Greensboro, NC

4 Reviews for Michelle Lyman Photography Design

Sydney · Married on 09/23/2017

Michelle was amazing to work with! She had great ideas for locations and poses for our engagement photo shoot that look amazing in our photos. Michelle is very easy going and flexible with times. She also responded quickly to every email and text message I sent! We can't wait for the wedding and to use her services in the future!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Michelle Lyman Photography Design's reply:

I am so excited for your wedding! <3<3 Thanks so much!

Lexi · Married on 08/05/2017

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! She is so easy to work with and was very accommodating with our crazy schedules. Michelle is also extremely thoughtful and sent a care package well before our wedding day. Photos are the keepsakes we have to remember this special time, and we are definitely glad we chose Michelle to capture the memories! :)

Sent on 03/27/2017

Michelle Lyman Photography Design's reply:

My emoji won't work on this, lol, but I totally heart you guys!

Lexi · Married on 08/05/2017

Michelle is absolutely incredible! For our engagement session, she was completely understanding of all we had requested (No Shoes Nation flag in the middle of the GSO Arboretum!) and even brought my picture-shy husband out of his shell to take some amazing dancing shots! I did my bridal portraits at the Starmount where our wedding would be, and despite the cloudy and gloomy weather, Michelle still captured the amazing scenerary of the venue. On our wedding day, Michelle kept everyone's focus (with our families that tends to be hard to do!) and was very present in knowing which precious moments to capture. I know that this is what makes Michelle stand out from other photographers, and makes her talent invaluable. In the midst of the craziness of our day, in the times when my mind was going a thousand miles an hour, I knew that I could count on Michelle to make sure the memories engraved in our minds forever would be captured in beautiful still photographs. For this, we are eternally grateful and cannot praise or thank Michelle and her team enough for all they have done for us. Do not look any further, if you are in the area to use Michelle's services, do it. I know you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Michelle Lyman Photography Design's reply:

I love you guys! I hope we can work together again in the future!

Lindsay · Married on 11/14/2015

Michelle was wonderful! She does beautiful work and can't wait to work with her again later down the road. She is very personable and had amazing ideas for pictures! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our pictures turned out.

Sent on 02/12/2016