20 Reviews for MI Studios { Modern Wedding Films }

Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)

We had scoped out several videographers prior to our big day and none stood a chance compared to the work Matt and his team do. We were BLOWN AWAY by their efforts on our wedding day. They captured every laugh, kiss, and tear in the most flawless way. They are the utmost professionals and worth every penny. I promise. Do not look any further than MI Studios for your video needs. A million kudos for your amazing work! We feel so lucky to have memories captured so beautifully!

Profile Picture Patty, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was great to work with! Our trailer was amazing, we can't wait to see the video in its entirety!

Profile Picture User3933058, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are extremely happy with our experience with MI Studios. Matt was very attentive and organized leading up to the wedding to make sure all details were communicated to allow for a perfect day. Matt and his team were very professional throughout our wedding day. He was able to capture special moments without us even realizing that he was filming! We were able to view a special highlight video the day we got back from our honeymoon, and the full video a few weeks later with multiple copies and one commenorative copy. The time and energy that went into each piece is truly a testament of how talented Matt and his team are. His videos are like a work of art, without a glimmer of "cheesiness." If you are deciding whether or not to make the extra investment for wedding videography, you will not be disappointed with MI Studios. There are so many moments throughout your whirlwind wedding day that you will simply forget because there is so much going on, but Matt captures those moments live and documents them in a way that makes you remember you the way you felt, which gives you the best memories for years to come.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

I can literally not put into words how happy I am right now. We just got our full wedding video back today and I am EXTREMELY thankful for Matt and Mi Studios! If you are on the fence about hiring them, DO IT! I promise you won't regret it, it's worth every penny and then some!!!

Matt was so great from the get-go! I had originally hired someone that bailed out on us and took our money. I knew I wanted Mi Studios from day 1, and if it was my complete decision, I would have booked them to begin with. I talked to Matt about our situation and he immediately bent over backwards to help us, even before we knew we were going to continue booking with him.

This video is my treasure. It takes me back to the day I wish I could relive over and over again. It let me see moments and people that I didn't get to see that day. It is completely priceless and irreplaceable.

So don't think you're 'just' hiring a videographer, because Matt & Mi Studio's is SO much more than that! It will be the best decision you ever make!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I still cannot get over how wonderful our Highlights video is. I have watched it over and over! The way it was put together with the footage, song, and officiant speaking- it just brought tears to my eyes! We have had so many compliments and I have already made several recommendations to brides-to-be. MI studios did such an amazing job.
Our wedding was a couple hours away from Moline yet Matt was at the Salon at 8:00am sharp to start shooting. He also had another videographer assistant at the Marriott capturing moments- which was great so all of those important moments were not missed.
I would recommend MI Studios to any bride. It may be a little on the higher priced side- however it is so WORTH IT!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mi Studios captured our wedding day on video absolutely flawlessly! Leading up to the big day all communication via email was professional and prompt. My questions were answered in a timely manner and always complete so I was at ease the whole time about how the big day would go. On the wedding day MI Studios were professional and completed their job quietly but complete. I was so pleased with how the wedding day went I couldn't have asked for more. Our highlight video was absolutely perfect and captured all of the details in a short clip. Our full wedding video was more than I ever expected and MI Studios included ever important detail. The editing was flawless and you can tell a lot of hard work went into the production of our video. We are excited to see the Movie Poster that was added into our package at no additional cost!! Having MI Studios at your wedding to capture it on video is worth EVERY PENNY! I am so happy I chose them for my day and would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional team that knows how to make a beautiful wedding video.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Choosing MI Studios was by far the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding process! They arrived ready to film from the time we woke up and stayed late into the evening. Somehow Matt and his team managed to be invisible, all while getting footage from every angle. His invaluable work speaks for itself and is something my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lies. Do not let the price steer you to choose another videographer over MI Studios. You will realize what he gives you is worth far more than what he charges. Although this was our largest wedding expense and required extra budgeting and work, we would make the same decision a million times over. We are so thankful for Matt and his one of a kind talent.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The amazing film that MI Studios created of our wedding day is beyond anything we'd hoped for. I don't think that referring to them as videographers does them justice. They are truly filmmakers who shot footage of special moments throughout the day and crafted these moments into an incredible movie documenting our complete wedding day from the girls getting their hair done in the morning to everyone on the dance floor at night. The quality of work they produce and their fun and professional personalities were ideal to work with.

We did a good amount of research before choosing MI Studios and have yet to find another wedding videographer or wedding filmmaker in the area with the same quality of work and attention to detail that MI Studios brings to their projects. It's apparent through their work that this group loves what they do. We continue to say that this was, hands down, the best money we spent on our wedding day. It all seemed to go by so fast and there were so many moments that we had forgot happened during the day. It is invaluable for us to now always have such a special video that takes us back to the day and reminds us of all the little enjoyable moments we had on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt does an amazing job at capturing the events of the wedding day! He is there with a second shooter from first light til late in the reception, capturing all the moments in between. His highlights are truly spectacular - like a Hollywood movie preview! We are thrilled we have the entire day to relive whenever we watch the videos - at both of our daughters' weddings!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

MATT IS AMAZING TO WORK WITH!!! We have yet to receive our video, but he was a pure pleasure to be around! He and his team were never obtrusive or in the way -- always professional! He customized his package to fit our needs as well!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hire him. You'll never regret it. It's been six months and I still watch our "preview video" weekly. It literally brought tears to my eyes and anyone else's that has viewed it! You can't usually say that about a wedding video. Matt's talents are completely a gift and I'm so thankful to have this to remember for as long as I live. I'm not kidding, hire him. His website has lots of examples of his "preview video" - check it out and then hire him! Haha.

Profile Picture Ben, 9/24/11, 7 Reviews

Best decision ever.
The entire day these guys were like a fly on the wall and captured our day beautifully without any fuss or problems whatsoever.
Very professional.
I've probably watched our video about 100 times.

Profile Picture Jarek, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't say enough good things about MI Studios. Every time I watch our video, I find something new that I hadn't seen before and at times, things that I didnt know took place throughout the business of our wedding day. While we love our photos, the video actually takes you back to the sights and sounds so we can essentially live that day over and over again. The thing that I appreciate about MI Studios is that Matt takes great pride in his product. You know if you hire him, that HE will be there for the entire day (in our case from 8am until 10pm). Other companies that we looked at couldnt promise who would be with us on our wedding day and that made us uneasy. He takes complete ownership of his work and it shows.

Profile Picture Zoe, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Simply put - Matt is the best there is! Our video is absolutely incredible and I cannot stop watching it. It allows me to relive our perfect day whenever I want, and I can't imagine not having this video. Pictures are great, but a video is also a must-have! Every time I watch one of Matt's videos (of complete strangers), I tear up... that shows you how amazing these videos are.

Aside from making awesome videos, Matt and his staff were great to work with. He was always quick to respond and work with me during the planning. The day of, they were professional and we felt completely comfortable with them. They were never in the way but managed to capture every important moment.

Contact Matt NOW to make sure he's still available on your date! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were beyond impressed with MI Studios. I still watch the "highlights" trailer and cry every time! We love our video and so does everyone that has watched it! It includes the best and most memorable moments of our wedding day. We love the credits and the way Matt incorporated songs that we wanted on our video from our wedding and reception. He is so easy to work with and helped us with any questions or ideas we had.

We received our video in a very timely manner and were even able to let out of town guests view the video over the internet.

We were very impressed by how inconspicuous the videographers were. We barely even noticed they were there, yet they were able to capture every important moment of our special day. I would recommend MI Studios to anyone!

Thank you for making our wedding video so enjoyable! Matt and I have enjoyed watching the video several times and feel very fortunate to have such an easy way to relive our wedding day! We are very happy we made the decision to have a videographer so we can share our video for years to come.

Profile Picture Mara and Matt, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I found Matt through seeing a friend of a friend's wedding video. The minute I saw her video preview I fell in love with it and found myself checking out every video on his website. They were all absolutely amazing and told the story of each couple's wedding day in a unique way.

When my husband and I got engaged, one of the first things I did was email Matt to check his availability. I was very impressed with the quick response I got from him, and his patience as I convinced my fiance that we "had to have" him for a videographer.

Matt and his staff were wonderful on our day. They were everywhere we needed them to be and caught moments we weren't able to catch ourselves. He was very professional and personable.

Although it took some convincing, my husband is so happy we had him capture our day. We got so many great things with our package and love reliving our day through our video! The editing, music, and personal touches are very special to us. Everyone who views our video thinks it is absolutely amazing, and I agree.

I highly recommend MI Studios for your special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was amazing to work with and we have an amazing wedding video that was worth every penny. I couldn't have asked for anything better to capture our wedding day. Matt was easy to work with and also did a great job at coordinating with our photographer and DJ so they all knew what was happening and weren't in each others way.

Profile Picture Lindsey , 6/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Trying to plan a wedding on a budget had me keeping a constant eye on our bottom line. Everytime my (then) bride-to-be would suggest a location, a vendor, or decoration I'd see another expense. My wife did fairly a good job at keeping things reasonable, but absolutely insisted on getting a videographer in addition to a photographer. Then when she saw the MI Studios demo reel and various highlight videos she had made up her mind, this was who we were booking. Being a guy, and a semi-stingy one at that, I didn't think a videographer and the extra cost would be necessary. After a 'spirited discussion' or two I finally caved. Looking back I'm glad I did. Simply put MI Studios showed up earlier than expected, stay longer than we planned, and delivered a video that floored us. Do yourself a favor and book them. We've actually watched our video more than we've looked at our pictures. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event, and in the long run you won't regret paying a little extra for this excellent vendor. I know I don't.

Profile Picture Kurt, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When we got engaged, and found out that Matt was unavailable on our wedding date, we changed it so that he could be there to capture the day for us, and it was the best decision that we made! He could not have been better to work with - His staff was the perfect mix of professional and personable and they seemed to blend into the background so that even my camera shy friends felt at ease.

The final product is amazing. Without having to give specific song requests, or lists of things that we wanted captured, it was done better than we could have requested. His style is unlike any other cinematographer that we have seen. Everything from the setup to final product is the highest quality possible, but the thing that sets MI Studios apart from others is the editing. Matt has a truly creative and artistic eye, that you notice immediately. Some of the moments in our video are truly breathtaking and even people that don't know us personally who watch it get choked up or teary eyed. He truly has a gift.

Overall, Matt and MI Studios far exceeded any expectation that we had, and was the best wedding gift that we could have gotten each other.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We found Matt's amazing work while attending our local bridal expo. At this point in our wedding planning, we had decided against using a videographer...until we saw his work! We talked with him at the expo and found out our wedding date was still available. We booked him quickly and this was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! Matt was BY FAR the best vendor we dealt with while planning our wedding.

When the big day arrived, Matt was there to capture every detail for us! He was great to work with and worked great with our other vendors (DJ/Photographer). Matt started the day early with us and was there till the end.

In addition to our final wedding video, Matt also created a photo slideshow for the reception, a movie trailor, movie poster, and even a trash the dress video. We LOVED working with Matt and developed a friendship with him that we continue to enjoy to this day.

We have watched our video TONS of times in the past 2.5 years and will continue to cherish and show off our amazing video! We have recommended him to multiple friends and will continue to recommend his work!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/20/09, 1 Review