2223 West 49th Street, Davenport, IA 52806 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Accent Studio

My name is Nathan Trenkamp. I’m the owner and operator of Accent Studio.

I’m a professional storyteller. Put me in front of a big crowd to speak, and you might have a hard time understanding the full scope of my message. Give me a camera, a computer, lights, a descent timeframe, and a platform to show it all on, and I will make that same crowd see, hear, and most importantly feel the impact of that message in ways no other medium can.

That’s what I do. That’s what motivates me. That’s what I’m best at. I have over ten years of professional video production experience working on national ad campaigns, documentaries, and web series. I utilize the latest gear to illustrate your story in the best way possible. I’m a small fish that packs a big punch, and I do it at a rate in value that very few production houses can match.

For me, your story is the main character. I’m just here to help tell that story.

Learn more at http://www.accentstudio.com

country wedding group

• Videos 12

1 Reviews for Accent Studio

Adrienne · Married on 11/22/2014

I do not have enough POSITIVE things to say about Nathan at Accent Studio!! He created a masterpiece of our most beautiful moments, he was professional and courteous, and his prices are phenomenal! We only had to speak with him a couple times before the wedding, and I could tell he understood exactly what we wanted. His presence before and after our wedding ceremony was almost soothing; we barely noticed that he was there, and he was polite, brief, and calming when asking for specific shots. I would happily recommend him with NO reservations! We truly loved our experience with him!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Accent Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 2223 West 49th Street Davenport, 52806 See on map