4012 Rodeo Road, Davenport, IA 52806 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About Senior Moments Wedding Film

Senior Moments Wedding Films offers full service wedding videography with over 13 years experience throughout the nation.

Each year we film between 20-30 weddings meeting great families and capturing enduring moments of peoples lives. As one of the Quad Cities most experienced videographers you will know from the start you wedding day is in safe caring and professional hands.

Currently we offer our Keepsake Wedding Film package that captures the full ceremony and a lengthy highlight film with additional a la carte film options to create specific films for specific events on your wedding day. further details at our website seniormomentsdvd.com

We service weddings anywhere, check out our destination options, yet mostly were service from Chicago to Des Moines without additional charge. We are located in Davenport, IA which gives us great access to anywhere in Iowa or Illinois.

Finally, we are wedding wire.com rated with 15 reviews and more on their way.

Congratulations and Best Wishes on your upcoming wedding, please let us know how we can be of service and provide you with the wedding film you will cherish for your lifetime.

Sincerely,

Sam Kresse-Senior Moments Wedding Films

Senior Moments Wedding Film was formally known as Senior Moments DVD.

Follow Senior Moments Wedding Film on

Senior Moments Wedding Film 1
Senior Moments Wedding Film 2
Senior Moments Wedding Film 3

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad we hired Senior Moments for our special day! Besides being extremely easy to work with, Sam and his wife are extremely efficient, honest, nice, and kind. Our wedding day was captured by Senior moments and we got proof of their amazing work, because right before leaving the venue, Sam showed me our teaser video!!! OK? I have no idea when or how they did it, but by the end of my wedding I had a video that made me, my mom, and my now husband happy cry :'). We cannot be more grateful to Senior Moments and we cannot wait to see the final product!!! Such good people to work with <3 Also, I think it is worth mentioning: I never felt they were all over me, however I feel they recorded everything! Their expertise on lighting, recording and just their years of experience made me feel at ease that nothing was going to go wrong during the recording of my wedding! and nothing did :) They facilitated and coordinated our first look, since we had to switch locations at the very last minute. Again, WE CANNOT BE HAPPIER or MORE GRATEFUL to these amazing people.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Everywhere we turned on our wedding day there was a camera! We had no clue they even obtained some of the footage that they did until the day was over because they were there for everything and we didn’t even notice at the time! Our wedding day was such a whirlwind that we are so glad to have the footage from Senior Moments to look back on things we couldn’t even remember ourselves! So happy we had them film the beautiful day!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Senior Moments Wedding Film 4
    Senior Moments Wedding Film 5
    Senior Moments Wedding Film 6

Christine · Married on 02/03/2018

Sam and Dawn from Senior Moments DVD are the reasons that we have beautiful memories from our wedding day that will now last a lifetime. They both take the time to get to know you which helps them create personalized wedding videos that you will treasure forever. They work well with other vendors and went above and beyond to capture all the moments throughout the entire day. We love our personalized Blu-Ray case with photos from our wedding day along with our favorite wedding photo on the actual disc itself. They think of every detail! My best friend told me to hire a videographer and that was the best advice I was given during wedding planning. The best advice we can give you...hire Senior Moments DVD. Thank you Sam and Dawn for making one of the most amazing days of our lives truly unforgettable!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Award

Senior Moments Wedding Film Pricing

Senior Moments Wedding Film Price Rates

Senior Moments Wedding Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4012 Rodeo Road Davenport, 52806 See on map