Senior Moments Wedding Film Reviews

Senior Moments Wedding Film 1
Senior Moments Wedding Film 2
Senior Moments Wedding Film 3

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad we hired Senior Moments for our special day! Besides being extremely easy to work with, Sam and his wife are extremely efficient, honest, nice, and kind. Our wedding day was captured by Senior moments and we got proof of their amazing work, because right before leaving the venue, Sam showed me our teaser video!!! OK? I have no idea when or how they did it, but by the end of my wedding I had a video that made me, my mom, and my now husband happy cry :'). We cannot be more grateful to Senior Moments and we cannot wait to see the final product!!! Such good people to work with <3 Also, I think it is worth mentioning: I never felt they were all over me, however I feel they recorded everything! Their expertise on lighting, recording and just their years of experience made me feel at ease that nothing was going to go wrong during the recording of my wedding! and nothing did :) They facilitated and coordinated our first look, since we had to switch locations at the very last minute. Again, WE CANNOT BE HAPPIER or MORE GRATEFUL to these amazing people.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Everywhere we turned on our wedding day there was a camera! We had no clue they even obtained some of the footage that they did until the day was over because they were there for everything and we didn’t even notice at the time! Our wedding day was such a whirlwind that we are so glad to have the footage from Senior Moments to look back on things we couldn’t even remember ourselves! So happy we had them film the beautiful day!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Senior Moments Wedding Film 4
    Senior Moments Wedding Film 5
    Senior Moments Wedding Film 6

Christine · Married on 02/03/2018

Sam and Dawn from Senior Moments DVD are the reasons that we have beautiful memories from our wedding day that will now last a lifetime. They both take the time to get to know you which helps them create personalized wedding videos that you will treasure forever. They work well with other vendors and went above and beyond to capture all the moments throughout the entire day. We love our personalized Blu-Ray case with photos from our wedding day along with our favorite wedding photo on the actual disc itself. They think of every detail! My best friend told me to hire a videographer and that was the best advice I was given during wedding planning. The best advice we can give you...hire Senior Moments DVD. Thank you Sam and Dawn for making one of the most amazing days of our lives truly unforgettable!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Brandi · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot give enough starts for how wonderful Sam is! He was so helpful and his videos are amazing. I am so happy we chose Senior Moments to do our wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Melinda · Married on 08/19/2017

Worth EVERY penny. Sam was able to capture moments that my husband and I will be able to look back on every anniversary. The drone was an amazing addition! We have had compliments from everyone who has watched the video with us.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

I was very on the fence about having a videographer but choosing Sam, his wife, and fellow videographers to be a part of our day was the best decision we could have made. They captured so many wonderful moments that we wouldn't have seen if we had decided to go without. We got so many compliments on the quality and uniqueness of the videos as well as their professionalism while at our ceremony and reception. They are wonderful people and we are so thankful they were a part of our day!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2016

We are so grateful to have Sam's recording and editing skills for our wedding ceremony video. He attended our ceremony rehearsal and was prepared on our wedding day to capture some incredible footage, and even extended the time period past our contract to follow us to our first after-ceremony photo site. We are also very happy with the prompt delivery of high quality DVDs, all for a great price. Thanks Sam!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/03/2015

I love the wedding video that Sam created! It was a great value and very beautiful. I would highly recommend using Sam as your wedding videographer.

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

These guys were very helpful with ideas for not only him but with the photographer. He captured so many unique things and it definitely made the video unique to us. One of my favorite things was him interviewing some of the guests and adding it to our video... It was perfect and awesome to hear what others had to say about us! He also captured things I would never ever get to see unless I was a fly on the wall. One of my favorite parts was our son stealing donuts from the table before the wedding and also him dancing like crazy! We would have truly missed out on these perfect, heart warming moments of it were not for Sam! We will cherish this video from here on out! I reccomend him to everyone who gets married, because I remember thinking after my wedding... "Wow, that went by so fast and I can't even remember some of it." And then you get this amazing video and sneak peaks and it just helps you relive those times again and again!

Kristi · Married on 09/25/2015

On the wedding day Sam was in constant contact with me. He had a secondary videographer come and help due to a sudden loss of his friends daughter. Even though he had a funeral he travelled back and forth before the ceremony to make sure everything was going well. He made sure he was there for the ceremony. The videos came out so great. He put a lot of time and energy into the editing and music. You will not find a nicer gentlemen to work with. Very professional and friendly every step of the way. Very highly recommend Senior Moments DVD!

Hallie · Married on 09/04/2015

Having Sam and his wife record our wedding and reception was BY FAR the best purchase we made for our big day! They were extremely easy to work with, very professional and went the extra mile when they didn't have to. The price for their service is unbeatable and worth every cent - and more! They amazed us by traveling 6 hours to record our ceremony which took place on a Friday and then again when they came to record our reception back home two days later...with edited footage of our ceremony for our reception guests to view! UNREAL! I never dreamed that I would be able to find an affordable videographer to do all of that, they were a God-send and made our dreams become a reality! We received our edited video in a timely manner and it had everyone smiling ear to ear and shedding a few tears of joy. I would (and have) recommend Senior Moments DVD to anyone looking for a videographer for their big day.

• Echelbergers

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2015

Professional, organized, prompt & friendly! They let us personalize a videography package that worked perfectly for us. We absolutely LOVE the videos from our wedding day! Best planning decision that I made, was hiring Senior Moments! Great prices for their outstanding service & product.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Krista · Married on 05/16/2015

Sam is amazing to work with. He was very responsive from day one when we began the conversation. What blew me away was the day of the wedding with how flexible and professional he was. While the girls were getting ready, his wife was taking video of us and he was out in the common area playing with my nieces. I have never seen a vendor work so well around EVERYONE in the wedding party. The actual product came out better than we could have ever expected. He sent me links to our videos as they were getting edited and of course mailed the final product to us and our parents. The final product was perfect. I would highly recommend Sam at Senior Moment DVD.

Tionn · Married on 11/22/2014

I highly recommend Senior Moments DVD to capture your memories. Sam and his wife were professional, pleasant, and patient. And to top it off they were prompt and accommodating. Senior Moments DVD truly did provide excellent services and delivered a finished product that brought tears to my eyes.

Sheila · Married on 07/24/2016

Sam was very easy to work with. The DVD is a wonderful way to remember our special day.

Sent on 07/24/2016