Melissa Vinsik Photography Reviews

6 | Round Rock, TX

6 Reviews for Melissa Vinsik Photography

Melissa was great to work with and took fabulous photos of our special day! Throughout the process she was flexible with our schedule since we live out of town and constantly kept in contact. She was professional and easy to work with! Couldn't recommend a better photographer! -Ashley and Matt Abbott

Sent on 08/01/2012

T · Married on 08/13/2010

Melissa provided excellent service. She answered all of our questions and addressed all of our concerns. She made us feel at ease with working with her. She was professional and polite with all of our guests and the other vendors at our wedding. She dressed well for the occassion and blended in with our guests. Her costs were very reasonable and she did not pressure us to purchase items beyond our budget. She worked with us and our schedule. We will be using her again in the future for family photos and we have highly recommended her to family and friends. Tricia & Todd Andrews

Sent on 11/08/2010

Christina · Married on 07/24/2010

Melissa was wonderful to work with! She shot some excellent photos and was actually fun to work with. We talked about other stuff besides the wedding as we were shooting. It was nice because the day can be so over whelming. She even gives you all the pictures she shot, edited, on a CD. For us, time was an issue and she definitely went a bit out of her way to meet our needs. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Lori · Married on 04/24/2010

Awesome and very friendly photographer! Very relaxed and gets all the shots that I wanted! She was very willing to meet with me at any time and place that I wanted before the wedding. I got the pictures so quickly too!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Tracy · Married on 06/14/2008

Melissa was fantastic to work with! I love my pictures and the experience. I would hire her again in a minute!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Angie · Married on 05/09/2009

FANTASTIC!!! I would recommend Melissa to anyone. The value was absolutely amazing, and she was very friendly, flexible, and willing to work with me on whatever I wanted from her. She was very responsive, and the pictures turned out great. I get compliments all the time!

Sent on 11/08/2009