Meade Wenzel Reviews

10 | New Orleans, LA

10 Reviews for Meade Wenzel

Alex · Married on 06/11/2016

I attended a wedding that Meade did and the flowers were beautiful, fresh and on point with the brides vision. Seeing Meade's work made her the obvious choice for my own wedding. Meade using texting which is nice, so while she doesn't email or have voicemail, she can be tracked down if you need her. When I met with Meade to plan my wedding I found out that she owned a flower shop for a couple decades before doing weddings. Her work is beautiful, fresh and high quality. Meade is a perfect fit for any budget and brides who are happy to relinquish trust and control to a true expert in her field. Thanks, Meade.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Meade was THE BEST! She is very old school (no e-mail, facebook, voicemail, texting, etc.) strictly phone calls. If you can bring yourself to fully trust Meade you WILL NOT be disappointed. She is extremely talented and listens to exactly what the bride (and groom) want. I was so happy with what Meade brought our on our wedding day. The bouquets, cake topper, altar arrangements, EVERYTHING was beyond beautiful. Not to mention she is very affordable. I highly highly highly recommend Meade Wenzel!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Renee · Married on 11/22/2014

Meade knew EXACTLY what I wanted from the first conversation we had discussing my ideas. She delivered perfectly. She is so knowledgable in flowers and plants and created stunning center pieces, bouquets, etc. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Christine · Married on 05/30/2014

Three months before my wedding I still had not decided on a florist. I knew exactly what I wanted, but every place I visited was WAY out of my budget. Enter Meade Wenzel – less than two months out from my big day. She is super old school – no website, no Facebook, no computer, no voicemail. BUT if you pay her a visit, with some pictures of what you're looking for, SHE WILL DELIVER. My flowers were gorgeous! I loved her knowledge of my venue (City Park) and the creativity she brought to the table to keep me within budget. Her work is stellar and I hope to work with her again in the near future!

Sent on 07/01/2014

christin · Married on 06/01/2013

Meade Wenzel did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything was breathtaking! I got so many compliments on how beautiful they were. She is very old school in the fact that she doesn't own a computer and her voicemail isn't even set up but I trusted her and she didn't let me down. I wish I had another event coming up so I could get more flowers from her!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2012

Meade was incredible, she is such an artist. The best thing to do with her is tell her your colors and your vision and really just let her roll with it. My bouquet was stunning, it was hydrangeas covered in orchards, when i walked down the aisle it looked like the orchids were dancing. we priced out a few different flower vendors in the nola area and her prices were by far the best and she was so creative.

Sent on 03/26/2013
  • W

Sally · Married on 04/14/2012

Meade Wenzel is wonderful and her designs so creative. If you have and idea she can incorporate it into the overall feeling of your flowers and venue

Sent on 05/13/2012

Erin · Married on 04/23/2011

Meade was wonderful to work with. She has an elegant and sophisticated style, she always had great suggestions for any space. I really didn't have to do much explaining, she knew exactly what floral arrangements would look good in any space. The bouquets had beautiful flowers and were exactly what we had discussed. Her prices are amazing and cannot be beat.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Meade did an amazing job for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Her flower arrangements, bouquets, and everything else she did was exquisite. After you meet with her and show her pictures of what you like, she knows exactly what you're looking for and goes above and beyond. We were so happy with how everything came out and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Lindsey · Married on 01/23/2015

3.5

My sister and I both used Meade for our weddings along with a great friend. We all absolutely loved her. She is very old school. Doesn't have email or voicemail or works with computers even, but in the end she definitely has her materials together. If you call, and she doesn't answer, don't worry, she will for sure call you back. I asked for a certain type of wedding look for my flowers and told her my budget and she got it $50 UNDER my budget. Most places I went to when I was shopping around, I would tell them my budget and they would go over!

I wanted bright purple and hot pink flowers and I cannot express how EXCITED I was when the florist showed up at the hotel with the bouquets. They were better than anything I could have imagined! Literally the best. AND she listened when i said i loved peonies, anemones, orchids and roses! ALL of those were in our arrangements. I would recommend Meade to EVERYONE!

Sent on 01/31/2015