11 Reviews for Massive Booth

8 Massive Booth Reviews

Massive Booth was an absolutely wonderful addition to our wedding! Everyone loved taking pictures and they included some GREAT props that were super fun for everyone. We got an email shortly after our wedding to review the photos online and it was SO FUN to go back through and see all the silly pictures! In my opinion it's the best little "something extra" for your wedding that's still affordable.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Massive Booth was a hassle free and enjoyable experience. They were very responsive and great to work with. I appreciated the big variety of background and prop choices. The booth was a fun activity for us and our guests and the pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture Kylie, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan and Adam were amazing when servicing our wedding with Massive Booth! They were so accommodating, fulfilled all of our requests, and got back to us in a timely manner with emails. It can be super stressful planning a wedding, but not when it came to the photo booth. They have so many fun back grounds and brought tons of AWESOME and original props. The quality of the photos were the best I've seen! This was the highlight activity for our wedding. Very one loved it. Instead of gifts we spent the money on a photo booth, which people enjoyed very much. We highly HIGHLY recommend Massive Booth!

Profile Picture User4757437, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Qualities of photos were amazing! Best photo booth experience that I have had.

Profile Picture Thuc, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything looked exactly the way I imagined. Our guests had a blast playing in the phoot booth and we've had blast looking at the pictures!!!

Profile Picture User4386278, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved Massive Booth! They got us the link so quickly too afterwards!

Profile Picture User5006638, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I feel SO LUCKY that we met Susan and Adam and we hired them for our big day. They were casual but professional, and made the whole experience FUN. I would recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture User4429336, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adam and Susan did a fantastic job! We had so much fun! They had a nice selection of props and backdrops.I recommend them for any special event!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)