Massive Booth Reviews

11 | Asheville, NC

11 Reviews for Massive Booth

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

Massive Booth was an absolutely wonderful addition to our wedding! Everyone loved taking pictures and they included some GREAT props that were super fun for everyone. We got an email shortly after our wedding to review the photos online and it was SO FUN to go back through and see all the silly pictures! In my opinion it's the best little "something extra" for your wedding that's still affordable.

Kylie · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Massive Booth was a hassle free and enjoyable experience. They were very responsive and great to work with. I appreciated the big variety of background and prop choices. The booth was a fun activity for us and our guests and the pictures turned out great!

Susan and Adam were amazing when servicing our wedding with Massive Booth! They were so accommodating, fulfilled all of our requests, and got back to us in a timely manner with emails. It can be super stressful planning a wedding, but not when it came to the photo booth. They have so many fun back grounds and brought tons of AWESOME and original props. The quality of the photos were the best I've seen! This was the highlight activity for our wedding. Very one loved it. Instead of gifts we spent the money on a photo booth, which people enjoyed very much. We highly HIGHLY recommend Massive Booth!

Thuc · Married on 08/01/2015

Qualities of photos were amazing! Best photo booth experience that I have had.

Everything looked exactly the way I imagined. Our guests had a blast playing in the phoot booth and we've had blast looking at the pictures!!!

Everyone loved Massive Booth! They got us the link so quickly too afterwards!

I feel SO LUCKY that we met Susan and Adam and we hired them for our big day. They were casual but professional, and made the whole experience FUN. I would recommend them for any event!

Mary · Married on 07/05/2014

Adam and Susan did a fantastic job! We had so much fun! They had a nice selection of props and backdrops.I recommend them for any special event!

Nikki · event on: 04/10/2015

The team at massive booth are always a joy to work with! They are so creative, friendly, professional, and an all around great addition to any event! They bring the fun! Everything they do is high quality yet super personal!

Kimberly · event on: 04/18/2015

Massive Booth provided a fun photo booth for an event that the nonprofit organization I work for hosted. Susan and Adam provided great service, quality made props and were efficient and easy to work with throughout the planning process and during the event. I would definitely recommend their services.

• User4998624 · event on: 04/18/2015

Massive Booth was helpful, easy to work with, polite, and timely. Thank you for making our event so much fun with your photo booth.