Marsha Marie Floral Reviews

Marsha Marie Floral 5
Marsha Marie Floral 6

Jennifer Iamundo · Married on 10/12/2018

Everything was wonderful!!

Excellent!! Would definitely recommend!! All the floral arrangements came out amazingly!

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2018

I loved working with Marsha and our flowers were stunning!!

Marsha Marie Floral 7
    Marsha Marie Floral 8

Mikayla · Married on 08/02/2018

Marsha did an amazing job on my wedding bouquets. I showed her a couple sample bouquets I liked, and she made mine look similar but still unique! And she can work with any budget. Would absolutely recommend to everyone.

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

I absolutely NOT a flower person, however our bouquets were absolutely stunning, I sent Marsha one picture of what I wanted to carry and she made exactly what I wanted and more, everything matched so well together, I now see the art in it and will call her for anything in the future, when she dropped off the flowers she was just as sweet as she was on the phone, she is such a artist my husband and I were extremely impressed

Marsha Marie Floral 9
    Marsha Marie Floral 10

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Marsha did an amazing job on my wedding. Everyone (including me) absolutely loved the flower arrangements. It was absolutely breath taking. From the first day my Mother-in-law and I met Marsha we knew she was the one for my wedding. We actually canceled all of other floral consultations that we had scheduled. She met us at the hotel we were staying and had everything laid out/prepared for us. She listened to what I wanted and was very helpful with suggestions. She kept everything within our budget. She also incorporated the floral arrangements used in the ceremony into our reception decorations. I loved that we did not have to waste our ceremony flowers. She also sets up and takes down her décor, that one less thing we had to do. Overall I was very pleased with Marsha and I would recommend her to anyone.

Marybeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Marsha was great to work with. She had amazing ideas. I am not a visionary person but she was able to understand what I was looking for. The centerpieces were breathtaking. The guests loved taking pieces home. It was better than I imagined.

Marybeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Pam · Married on 04/14/2018

Marsha was a pleasure to work with for my daughter’s wedding. Her experience was evident as she followed my daughter’s choices and exceeded her expectations. I highly recommend Marsha Marie Floral.

Marsha Marie Floral 11

Alyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

Marsha was amazing! She was friendly, professional and helpful. She delivered the flowers to me the day of the wedding and set up the centerpieces in the reception. Booking Marsha as our florist was the best decision. The flowers came out beautiful and just as I pictured them to be.

Jean · Married on 11/11/2017

Marsha Marie Floral was a great experience start to finish. She was so sweet and professional, and multiple people made it a point to tell me later that my wedding flowers were the prettiest they had ever seen.

• Z

Zukhra · Married on 10/21/2017

I could not have picked a better florist for my wedding! Marsha Marie has been great since day 1! My bridal bouquet turned out to be exactly what I wanted! The arch and isle decor for our destination wedding were perfect! The flowers were in a great shape! So thankful to have found Marsha Marie! Highly recommend!

Marsha Marie Floral 12

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved working with Marsha for my wedding at the Grand Plaza in St. Pete Beach, Florida!! She was super nice and the flowers were GORGEOUS!

DIANA · Married on 06/02/2017

Marsha and her team were top notch from our first meeting to discuss details of what she could do for us. We were really sure of what we wanted and she was great at asking the right questions to find out what we liked and didn't like. She had some great ideas and was able to show us some pictures of what she was thinking of doing. We loved it and what she was able to do for us. She was very flexible, personable, creative and reasonable priced. I would work with her again for any other event that needed decorating.

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2017

Marsha is the best! Incredible value for the beautiful flowers and excellent service. She was very flexible throughout the process. She is very organized and walked us through each step of planning to make sure we didn't miss anything. She jumped through all of the ridiculous hoops my vendor set up and was incredibly helpful on the day of the wedding. We are very thankful for her help and would recommend her to anyone!

Carol · Married on 04/30/2017

Marsha was fantastic to work with .. the flowers were perfect for our wedding day and we received numerous compliments about them !! We wouldn't hesitate to use her services again !!!

Alexis · Married on 04/30/2017

Marsha provided beautiful floral arrangement for my wedding and made sure everything was on time the day of the wedding. The bridesmaids received many compliments on how nice the flowers looked. I sent pictures of example arrangements and she put together something that was similar but affordable. She was highly recommended by the Grand Plaza (our wedding venue) and I would highly recommend Marsha to prepare floral arrangements for your big day!

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Marsha Marie Floral. I recently got married at the Grand Plaza Hotel in St. Pete beach Florida, and everything was perfect. I'm from Chicago, but Marsha made the planning so easy. She was easy to reach, and responded back quickly. My flowers came out great, and she made the final details on the wedding day seamless. If you are getting married in that part of Florida, she is the florist to work with!!!

Cindy · Married on 02/03/2017

Pleasure working with Marsha. She was the florist for my wedding. She went above and beyond my expectations. We collabrated on making my centerpieces, I made the vases and she filled them with the flowers and they were georgous. She is open minded to suggestions and knows her business. Highly recommended.

M · Married on 12/11/2016

Better than I could have ever imagined! From the beginning, I was not the typical bride in terms of planning. Flowers (although I love them) were not a high priority, and therefore were allotted a smaller budget. From initial contact, Marsha was professional, pleasant, and flexible. She took the surface "vision" we had, read between the lines, and delivered beyond our expectations. The arch arrangements were perfect (which included accents that we included elsewhere in our ceremony), the centerpieces were elegant yet simple (what we wanted), and the bridal party flowers (bouts and corsages) incorporated all of our colors. Marsha was a perfect addition to our wedding team. She is an exceptional florist who can work wonders with vague details and a limited budget, all the way through the most extravagant requests. Thank you so much, Marsha!!

Kaylyn · Married on 12/04/2016

Marsha was very helpful and patient. When we met about a month before the wedding I didn't know exactly what I wanted, and through talking she helped me figure it all out. We had to make a couple changes very close to the wedding and she was awesome about that. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I loved them!!!! I would definitely recommend her 100% for your next floral needs ??

Becky · Married on 11/08/2016

Marsha is amazing to work with. I sent pictures of ideas I liked and she nailed every aspect. Her communication is impeccable and she takes pride in her work. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!!

Kelli · Married on 11/03/2016

Marsha was easy to work with. All of her flower arrangements were beautiful! I highly recommend her to future brides.

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/24/2016

Excellent service from beginning to end with Marsha. My bouquet was so much better than I ever expected and didn't want to put it down all day. It was a pleasure to deal with Marsha for my big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2016

I was incredibly impressed, blown away with my flowers!!! Everyone said how unique they were and the colors and variety were just beautiful!! The best was my dog's flowers for around her neck(she was in the wedding). Marsha put all these unique flowers together with my color scheme (peach, ivory and mustard yellow) Amazing... worth every penny!!

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! Marsha did such a great job explaining what was possible within my budget.