65 Reviews for Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC

64 Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC Reviews

I was over joyed and absolutely loved they bothdid it just as we wanted.

Profile Picture Morgin, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

OMG i loved working with Brett!!! he was a huge help and really helped to see my vision come to life. Hands down the best team work with and so glad i had them on my team for not only Officiating our wedding but also the planning and decorating!

Profile Picture Tarah, 9/4/16, 19 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Overall we were very happy with the services Marry Me in Fort Wayne provided, however there were a few caveats. We were originally told we could pick out our officiant but we were actually assigned one. They also allowed us an amazing amount of flexibility in the writing of our ceremony, including templates with the options of rewriting sections to work better for ourselves. However, whether they were ignored deliberately or by mistake, sections we altered did not make it into our wedding ceremony. Our officiant Neil was kind, respectful, and had a great chemistry with our guests. If not for these issues there would be very little to complain about, we would recommend Marry Me In Fort Wayne and Neil in particular, just make sure to be mindful of our issues.

Profile Picture Kiri, 8/27/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John did such a wonderful job and rolled with the punches during our ceremony. We had a few slipups even though they did turn out pretty funny, but John made them even more funnier. It turned out that John even had graduated from high schoolw ith my uncle. He did a great job and I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Profile Picture Kylie, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marry Me in Fort Wayne worked with us while we planned our wedding remotely. They sent us lots of useful information and gave us plenty of ideas on how we could arrange the ceremony. We were able to edit their template and make it our own. Our officiant, John, was also available for the rehearsal and I'm thankful for that. He helped us get organized and stayed until we were happy with the preparations for the actual wedding day. We are very happy with how the big day went!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marry Me in Fort Wayne was outstanding! We started our planning over a year ago and they were there every step of the way. The relationships and bonds we have formed with this company will never end! I highly suggest anyone to use this vendor for their wedding. Nothing was left untouched, everything was more than perfect. We love these ladies and they will forever hold a spot in our hearts!!!!!
Thank you endlessly!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Excellent service. Made our wedding day very special. Very professional

Profile Picture User6572600, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christine officiated my wedding on February 27,2016. She showed up on time and was great during our ceremony. When we originally booked with her she gave us lots of useful information for our ceremony outline but ultimately we got to change what we wanted to and she went by exactly what we had changed it to. She was great to work with and we would absolutely recommend her to anybody else.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thank you, an amazing service from start to finish, very professional, my new wife and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Gareth, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely wonderful! They were very kind and professional and VERY good about communicating through email, text and phone. I would strongly recommend! We had an elopement ceremony, and my husband and I are extremely pleased with their service!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I really felt they helped make our wedding day special. We were able to get married the very day that we messaged them. The words were well spoken and we could not have asked for any better. So thankful that we used this service instead of the stuffy court house.

Profile Picture Melinda, 11/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an incredibly caring and professional company! We are so very happy with their services beginning to end! Humor was a plus for us and very professional when the time came! They by far were the best people for the job! Thanks marry me in Fort Wayne, for the wonderful memories you created for us! We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Chris and Amy were very easy to work with for our ceremony. They were very friendly and provided lots of ideas about what we could do for our ceremony (unity sand, non-traditional vows, etc.). Amy did a great job at walking us through the ceremony and how everything would go on the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Amy was early and came prepared. She was a great officiant - very professional and friendly. Marry Me in Fort Wayne was awesome to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Nick, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris was so amazing! I was transferred across country about 3-4 months before the wedding and all thoughts of who was going to marry us slipped my already over crowed brain. I got hold of Marry Me In Fort Wayne and received an answer the next day. Chris worked with me through the whole thing, including me being last minute with details needed. She provided so much information to us and so many samples of vows that it really took a lot of the stress out of it. I would recommend Marry Me In Fort Wayne to anyone getting married in the area!

Profile Picture User4854607, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christine did an amazing job Saturday at our wedding! Everything went so smoothly with her help and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Highly recommend Christine and the company!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

A great alternative for those not looking for a traditional church wedding.

Profile Picture Hesther, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

MarryMeInFortWayne was a great group of people to work with. Christine is very professional and made our wedding ceremony so special. She has a lot of great ideas and truly made our ceremony fit us as a couple.

Profile Picture Candace, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris did an amazing job! I would recommend her to anyone :)

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris did a wonderful job! I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture User5533354, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christine was amazing. She was professional and very helpful. She asked all the right questions to help us plan our perfect ceremony. She gave us many suggestions and helped us narrow it down to just the right wording. Ultimately she executed our ceremony eloquently, with authority, and in just the right tone. I highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Excellent and professional service. Christine, Amy and Brett were all wonderful to work with. Amy and Brett took care of everything. My wedding day went smoothly without needing to worry about the details.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Chris Leto is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christine was our officiant, and we both just loved her. She made it quick yet meaningful, which is what we wanted. She was genuinely happy for us, and happy to have the honor in marrying us. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marry Me helped make our ceremony very personal and special. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Shelley, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

very helpful and awesome to work with. Anything you want they will do even the day of. Best around.

Profile Picture User5364789, 2+ years ago, 1 Review