Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC Reviews

65 | Fort Wayne, IN

65 Reviews for Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC

65 Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC Reviews

Morgin · Married on 08/11/2018

I was over joyed and absolutely loved they bothdid it just as we wanted.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Morgin! It was such a nice, intimate wedding- all the best to you both!
  • Tarah

Tarah · Married on 09/04/2016

OMG i loved working with Brett!!! he was a huge help and really helped to see my vision come to life. Hands down the best team work with and so glad i had them on my team for not only Officiating our wedding but also the planning and decorating!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Tarah! It has been so much fun getting to know you and your family. We are so excited for you all!

Kylie · Married on 07/29/2016

John did such a wonderful job and rolled with the punches during our ceremony. We had a few slipups even though they did turn out pretty funny, but John made them even more funnier. It turned out that John even had graduated from high schoolw ith my uncle. He did a great job and I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Marry Me in Fort Wayne worked with us while we planned our wedding remotely. They sent us lots of useful information and gave us plenty of ideas on how we could arrange the ceremony. We were able to edit their template and make it our own. Our officiant, John, was also available for the rehearsal and I'm thankful for that. He helped us get organized and stayed until we were happy with the preparations for the actual wedding day. We are very happy with how the big day went!

Stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

Marry Me in Fort Wayne was outstanding! We started our planning over a year ago and they were there every step of the way. The relationships and bonds we have formed with this company will never end! I highly suggest anyone to use this vendor for their wedding. Nothing was left untouched, everything was more than perfect. We love these ladies and they will forever hold a spot in our hearts!!!!!
    Thank you endlessly!

Excellent service. Made our wedding day very special. Very professional

Ashley · Married on 02/27/2016

Christine officiated my wedding on February 27,2016. She showed up on time and was great during our ceremony. When we originally booked with her she gave us lots of useful information for our ceremony outline but ultimately we got to change what we wanted to and she went by exactly what we had changed it to. She was great to work with and we would absolutely recommend her to anybody else.

Gareth · Married on 11/29/2015

Thank you, an amazing service from start to finish, very professional, my new wife and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you! How thoughtful to take the time to provide a review on the very day you were married! It was a delight to meet you both, thank you for being patient with the questions about your homeland. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter in Wales! Send pictures!!

Meghan · Married on 11/07/2015

Absolutely wonderful! They were very kind and professional and VERY good about communicating through email, text and phone. I would strongly recommend! We had an elopement ceremony, and my husband and I are extremely pleased with their service!

Melinda · Married on 11/04/2015

I really felt they helped make our wedding day special. We were able to get married the very day that we messaged them. The words were well spoken and we could not have asked for any better. So thankful that we used this service instead of the stuffy court house.

Sylvia · Married on 10/31/2015

What an incredibly caring and professional company! We are so very happy with their services beginning to end! Humor was a plus for us and very professional when the time came! They by far were the best people for the job! Thanks marry me in Fort Wayne, for the wonderful memories you created for us! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great getting to know you and sharing your Halloween wedding, loved the 'Fangs a lot!' Please keep in touch!

Nick · Married on 10/24/2015

Chris and Amy were very easy to work with for our ceremony. They were very friendly and provided lots of ideas about what we could do for our ceremony (unity sand, non-traditional vows, etc.). Amy did a great job at walking us through the ceremony and how everything would go on the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Amy was early and came prepared. She was a great officiant - very professional and friendly. Marry Me in Fort Wayne was awesome to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, you two were so great to work with, we thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you both! Our best wishes to you- we wish you all the happiness!

Chris was so amazing! I was transferred across country about 3-4 months before the wedding and all thoughts of who was going to marry us slipped my already over crowed brain. I got hold of Marry Me In Fort Wayne and received an answer the next day. Chris worked with me through the whole thing, including me being last minute with details needed. She provided so much information to us and so many samples of vows that it really took a lot of the stress out of it. I would recommend Marry Me In Fort Wayne to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! You were so calm, cool and collected despite having to plan a 'long-distance' wedding- and it was so neat! Thanks for letting me be a small part of it- keep in touch!

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Christine did an amazing job Saturday at our wedding! Everything went so smoothly with her help and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Highly recommend Christine and the company!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Jessica, thank you for the feedback- so thoughtful so soon after your wedding! I really appreciate it, and it was my pleasure! Best wishes to you both....

Hesther · Married on 09/26/2015

A great alternative for those not looking for a traditional church wedding.

Candace · Married on 09/26/2015

MarryMeInFortWayne was a great group of people to work with. Christine is very professional and made our wedding ceremony so special. She has a lot of great ideas and truly made our ceremony fit us as a couple.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Candace. You made it easy!

Dawn · Married on 09/25/2015

Chris did an amazing job! I would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 10/17/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Dawn! I wish you both all the best in the coming years....

Chris did a wonderful job! I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words. All the best to you both....

Angela · Married on 09/19/2015

Christine was amazing. She was professional and very helpful. She asked all the right questions to help us plan our perfect ceremony. She gave us many suggestions and helped us narrow it down to just the right wording. Ultimately she executed our ceremony eloquently, with authority, and in just the right tone. I highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you were such a beautiful bride! I told you then, and it is true.... I am, without shame, going to set my Thanksgiving table much the same as your tables were for your dinner that evening. Everything was perfect. So happy to have met you both, and I hope you will keep in touch (and don't forget to send pictures!). All the best!

Kathleen · Married on 09/11/2015

Chris Leto is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kathy! I so enjoyed your wedding at the Courthouse- and meeting your friends. Please keep in touch, I want to keep track of the entire family!

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

Christine was our officiant, and we both just loved her. She made it quick yet meaningful, which is what we wanted. She was genuinely happy for us, and happy to have the honor in marrying us. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Stephanie; It was an honor, believe me. I just loved sharing your day with you...thank YOU for sharing your wedding day with me. You two are the best!

Shelley · Married on 08/21/2015

Marry Me helped make our ceremony very personal and special. It was perfect!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your day!

very helpful and awesome to work with. Anything you want they will do even the day of. Best around.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We all appreciate it very much and wish you nothing but the best!

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2015

I highly recommend Marry Me in Fort Wayne. Chris was amazing. She was very informative and walked me through everything. She was a huge part of our perfect day's success! We couldn't have found someone better!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. But, more importantly, thank you for sharing your wedding day with me, it was truly my pleasure. I told Brandon before you arrived that one of the reasons I love what I do is because I have the opportunity to see the best in the youth today- you two inspire me!

Brittney · Married on 07/04/2015

We met with Chris in February, and she was sweet and wonderful! She was super easy to talk to and I think we ended up talking for almost an hour after already having finished discussing what we wanted for our ceremony. We emailed back and forth in the months leading up to the wedding, and I ended up changing our venue twice in that time, and the time once. She worked with us to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted, and we appreciate that so much! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and I am incredibly happy with our experience. I would absolutely recommend Marry Me In Fort Wayne, and I will definitely be keeping in touch over the years!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Brittney! It was so much fun working with you- and how neat is it that you were able to get the ceremony spot you wanted?! So happy you will keep in touch, we have lots more talking to do!