Spellbound Ceremonies

Indianapolis, IN View map

Are you searching for a fun and dynamic wedding officiant with exceptional listening and awesome writing skills? You've found me!

I am Montana Autumn Spencer, Owner and Certified Life-Cycle® Celebrant of Spellbound Ceremonies. My gift is creating distinctive ceremonies and transformative rituals that help you make the passage into marriage and leave your guests raving with compliments.

The wedding ceremonies I create are not typical spectator events, but instead incorporate everyone present allowing them to feel a part of the magic that happens when your love is celebrated as you make this life-changing commitment.

Together we craft a memorable ceremony reflective of your personalities, lifestyles, and beliefs so the words and actions chosen feel real and true to you. You have final say over your ceremony so there are no surprises and with your feedback, I continue to revise the wedding script until it surpasses your expectations.

I celebrate and honor diversity and it is my pleasure to serve all nationalities, faith paths, races, cultures, and lifestyles. I am gay-friendly and proudly serve the LGBTQ community.

Whether you've chosen a private renewal-of-vows, a formal church wedding with hundreds of guests, a secular museum ceremony, or a spiritual commitment ceremony outside in the woods, I would be honored to craft a ceremony that will leave you and your guests 'Spellbound'. Please contact me today for a complimentary consultation at 317 931 9108.

~~~~

Interested in a private elopement? Please inquire for pricing and availability by e-mailing Montana@SpellboundCeremonies.com.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IN

What languages do you speak?

English

Betsy A. Married on 12/12/2020

Montana is a wonderful officiant

We greatly enjoyed working with Montana. She was very helpful in assisting and making suggestions to help us find the words that we wanted to capture in the ceremony. We love to travel, and she worked with us to include our engraved compass in the ceremony as well. I also took notice that she listened very closing during our face to face meeting. I found that to be true in things she captured to use in the ceremony.

On a side note, she is also very flexible. We wanted to be married in our home and during the ceremony Montana did not mind at all that our dog sat at her feet. She's wonderful.
    Sara Married on 01/19/2019

We love Montana!

Montana is amazing! The first time we met her, we knew that she was going to be our officiant. She is very good at communicating and prompt when responding to e-mails. Montana is there for any suggestions regarding anything throughout the ceremony. She even provided names of vendors when I needed help finding people. So many of our wedding guests commented on how unique and personalized our ceremony was. Would HIGHLY recommend Montana!
    Kami Married on 10/19/2018

Easy, Fast, Personal, and Reliable! Check out SpellBound.

Montana was very efficient in helping us organize and plan our ceremony. We roughly had 3 weeks to complete everything (a very short deadline) and she was fantastic in helping with the process. Also, something important for us, Montana was incredibly knowledgeable about numerous religious and non religious practices for the wedding. We had a beautiful handfasting done and overall could not have been more happy with the process. She made it a breeze!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Music Machine Music Machine Wedding DJs

A truly unique ceremony officiant. Not just weddings, personalized services for any life ceremony. Montana really "gets" her couples wishes and emotions. I cannot recommend my dear friend any more highly!

8783-, 8825 Evergreen Ave Indianapolis, IN, 46240
3179319108

Daily 10am-6pm
Location of (Spellbound Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding