Marisa Henson Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Marisa Henson Photography 1

Mollie D · Married on 01/23/2019

Boudoir shoot

I hired Marisa to shoot Boudoir photos for me. This was a surprise gift for my husband, and she went above and beyond to make sure he wouldn’t find out. From securing a discreet location to secretive photo previews… She just blew me away. Now the actual photo shoot… I was very nervous (for obvious reasons) and she made me feel so comfortable and sexy. She had nothing but encouraging words throughout the entire shoot. Marisa was a huge confidence booster when I was feeling vulnerable. The quality of these photos is amazing, and I am so appreciative for her. There’re truly not enough compliments out there to describe her or her work. I will recommend her work to anyone.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Mollie, thank you so much for your beautiful words. I had such a blast with you doing these and you totally rocked it. You looked stunning!!!. I cant wait to hear of his reaction when he receives his book. Thank you again for allowing me to capture such a beautiful session for you.
  • Holly

Holly Aslinger · Married on 12/09/2018

Could not be better!!!

My husband and I were feeling down about our wedding and planning was getting stressful. We met with Marisa for the first time and we felt so hyped about the wedding afterwards! We had a lot of stressful things happening in our lives at once, but this aspect of the wedding was so easy thanks to Marisa. We met with her twice before, and during the wedding everyone thought she was excellent! Oh, and so far the pictures and their quality have been excellent.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Holly. I had a great time getting to know you and Nick through the process and your wedding day was nothing beyond amazing. I loved our little secret first dance and all the other little details we snuck into the day. I am so happy that I was able to capture your love story. I wish you and Nick the best on your new adventure of life. I cant wait to be a part of capturing new additions and special moments with you guys. Thank you again!

Sue Puckett · Married on 10/27/2018

Picture Perfect!

So delighted with our pictures from our daughters wedding! Marisa was very professional as well as fun and friendly. She met with my daughter ibefore the wedding to go over the plan of the day and the list of pictures we wanted to have done. She also had great suggestions and ideas for others. We were very pleased and would highly recommend Marisa ! Mother of Bride

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashlee · Married on 10/12/2018

She was more that just the photographer and made my stressful day so simple.

Marisa made my wedding a breeze, she met with us several times through the planning process and was there to answer all my questions, even those not photography related. She was a true dream to work with. On the actual day she helped make sure everything went on schedule. She was great to work with and I cant wait to use her again in the future.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Erica · Married on 04/14/2018

I would recommend Marisa for any event or season or reason! She takes beautiful pictures and has a way with children! Our two year old refused to pose for pictures, and she still managed to get some really beautiful shots of our family. She is shooting our wedding in April, and, after seeing how she did on our family/engagement session, I couldn't be more pleased that we chose her.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kaley Moore · Married on 12/23/2017

Highly recommended!

My husband and I decided last minute to elope instead of having a huge wedding, but we still wanted a photographer to capture our special day (which by the way was the day before Christmas Eve). Marissa agreed to photograph our ceremony for us with no hesitation and was absolutely amazing. She made me feel like it was my moment to shine and went above and beyond to make sure she captured each moment perfectly. She gave good clear direction for posing and during the ceremony was hardly noticeable, yet she managed to catch the most beautiful shots of our first kiss. We are forever grateful that she agreed to help us on our special day when she could have been with her family. We will definitely be using her for all of our future events and photography needs.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ally · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer! She was phenomenal from the moment I first spoke with her. My husband hates taking pictures with a passion and she got him to loosen up and smile and actually say that taking our pictures was painless! We had an engagement session and after getting those back I couldn’t wait for our wedding! Our wedding pictures are so great and I just couldn’t be more happy with our experience! She helped us pick out some vendors as well along the way and anytime I had questions about what would photograph best she answered in no time! She not only was our photographer but made us feel like we were old friends that have known each other for years! Choosing her was the best decision we made throughout our wedding process! Thanks so much Marisa for being so awesome to us! I can’t wait to use you for all of our photography needs in the future as our family grows!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Ally, Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review. You and Tyler were such a joy to work with, it was so much fun to spend time with you two and your families (I just adore your dad, he is the coolest!!) through the planning process and on the actual day. I am honored that you chose me to capture such a special time in your life and I cant wait to get the chance to do it again. I look forward to working with you and Tyler in the future as your family grows.

Alex · Married on 09/01/2017

I have used Marisa as a family photographer for a few years now, and she never fails to deliver excellent work. When I do get married, she'll be the first person I reach out too. I have seen her work a number of times with weddings, and never hesitate to recommend her to family and friends!!

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Thank you Alex, it is always a joy when we get together for family photos. I just love seeing how much the kiddos grow over the year!!

Suway · Married on 08/05/2017

Marissa was extremely helpful, very responsive, and was a pleasure to work with! Definitely recommend her for any photographing needs!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Marisa Henson Photography 2

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Suway for the review. You and Nathan were so much fun to work with and I am so honored that I got to capture your special day. I had a blast with you and your families celebrating such a special day. I look forward to working with you guys again in the future!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

The whole experience was wonderful! Marissa and Kippy definitely made our wedding so easy and carefree. The photos and videos are perfect! We will definitely use them in the future and are recommending to all of our family and friends. Two enthusiastic thumbs up! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding will always be one to remember. Never have I ever, got to feed sheep during a bridal session, OMG so in love with these images. It was truly a beautiful day and celebration of you and Manolo's love. I look forward to working with you guys again as your families grow.

Julie · Married on 06/04/2017

She is SO friendly and helpful. She made us all feel so comfortable. She was patient with us as we were a little late. Shes the absolute best! Cannot wait to work with her in the future for our wedding and other shoots!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Julie, thank you so much for your review about your engagement session. I enjoyed getting to meet you guys and capture your engagement. It was so much fun incorporating the kiddos into the session also. It was a fun day, filled with love and lots of emotions. You and Zach are so amazing and I cant wait to capture your wedding!!!

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

Marisa is amazing!! She was the best choice for iur wedding!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Thank you Julie!! Your wedding was perfect and you looked stunning. I am so glad I got the chance to work with you and Zach over this past year, it has been a real pleasure getting to know you both. I look forward to capturing your family again in the future!!

Gloria · Married on 04/01/2017

Marisa was great to work with. She met with us to arrange a photo timeline and answer any questions. She was so organized and professional that the wedding day photos went without a hitch and wonderful!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Gloria, It was so great to work with you and Frank on Jordan and Justins wedding. Her day was nothing less than perfect and a true celebration of love. Thank you for hiring me to capture this special time for your daughter!

Kayla · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the service we received from Marisa Henson Photography for our engagement and wedding sessions. Professionalism, quality of service, dependability, and personalities of the photographers are just a few of the qualities that enables us to recommend Marisa Henson Photography so highly.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Thank you Kayla for the wonderful review. You and Dean are such a sweet couple and I am honored that I got to work with you on your engagement and your wedding. I look forward to many more special moments with you two as your family grows.

Abbey · Married on 12/11/2016

I wish I could rate higher than a 5! I have NO complaints for Marisa Henson Photography. She shot my engagement pictures and I was completely blown away, and then she did my wedding and I couldn't have ever imagined them being as good as they were. I get emotional every time I look at them because she captured our day so well. Marisa will be my photographer for life! Family pictures, when my babies are born, anniversaries, you name it. I'll never have anyone else!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Abbey, I don't even know where to begin. OMG your dress, your bouquet and you and Colton. What a perfect day. Your wedding was straight out of Hollywood and I am so honored that you choose me to photograph your special day. I am thrilled with the friendship we formed through the wedding process and I look forward to watching your little family grow. Best wishes to you both on a lifetime of happiness.

Amy · Married on 10/16/2016

Marisa, was awesome when we did our engagement session! She is very fun to work with, also it didn't take long to get our photos back at all! I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Amy, Such a fun day capturing your love, and what an awesome location for an engagement session. We could not have asked for a more perfect day!! I cant wait to capture your wedding and see all the details come together.

Cody · Married on 10/16/2016

Marisa does great work! She's very professional and awesome! From our engagement photos to the wedding pictures she did an awesome job! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Cody, thank you. What can I say, through this journey I must say that I walk away from your wedding feeling as I gained two new friends who love Star Wars as much as I do. You two were so much fun to work with and I love how you stepped away from the traditional to make your ceremony a true reflection of you and Amy. Wishing you both the best and a lifetime of happiness.

Tiffany · Married on 10/02/2016

We loved every minute of working with Marisa and her assistant. Very personal and my pictures turned out great!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for the review and for allowing me to capture your beautiful wedding to David. I cant wait to meet the new bundle of joy!!! Best wishes to you both!!

Erin · Married on 10/01/2016

Marisa is FANTASTIC! Her work is breathtaking but what stood out was her willingness to above and beyond. We had a pretty tight budget with little wiggle room and she was able to get everything I wanted AND stay within that budget. She captured exactly what we wanted to look back on from our big day. My new family has a new photographer! Thank you MHP, for everything!

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Erin, Kippy and I had such a wonderful time at your beautiful backyard wedding. It was such an amazing day and celebration of love and OMG that sunflare!!! You and Jaston are so wonderful and I look forward to working with you guys again. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/25/2016

Choosing Marisa Henson Photography to shoot my wedding was one of the best decisions that I made! Marisa and her assistants were awesome the whole day! There was never a time when someone wasn't talking pictures. I love my formal and posed pictures. They are beautiful and all look so natural. Marisa was so patient in getting many pictures of our large family. I am so thankful for the many detail and candid pictures that were also taken. There were little details and things that I didn't get to see on the day of my wedding, but I am now able to see through my pictures. I wouldn't change anything about my experience working with Marisa and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Whitney, Thank you so much for the amazing review. You and your family were the best, I love you guys like you are my own family. It has been such a joy and pleasure working with you all on yours and your sisters weddings. Thank you so much for having me capture such special times in your lives.

Monika · Married on 05/28/2016

So on my adventure for a DIY wedding with a budget no so large, I searched many photographers and some of their prices blew me away. I have friends and family that took some of the random pics like the guys getting ready or the rings with the bouquet or the shoes etc. Marisa was wonderful in working in as many shots for the time we had her. And then I see the pics, a lot of them... WOW! I loved the family pics and some of the ones during the ceremony catching us laughing or giving a funny face. She was very quick to respond to Emails and accommodating to my crazy schedule about meeting me and going over wanted shots. Overall amazing and such a quick turn around time on photos! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Monika, it was such a joy to get to work with you through your wedding process. For a DIY bride you did an outstanding job on everything and your day went off without a hitch. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day, I look forward to working with you again in the future as little baby Robare's come into this world.

Alex · Married on 04/23/2016

I loved working with Marisa. She was very flexible and worked with us in any way she could. I would love for her to do more photos for us in the future for whatever occasion pops up.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Alex, thank you for your review. I truly enjoyed getting to meet you and JJ and being a part of your special day. Your wedding was so lovely and truly an emotional day celebrating your love for one another. I am honored you chose me as your photographer. Thank you JJ for your service and sacrifice. Best wishes to you two on your new life together.

Gabrielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Marisa was amazing! She captured our entire day perfectly!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Gabby, I am so honored that we could be a part of your special day. Your wedding at the Duck Pond Farm was so beautiful. I am excited to work with you two again in the future.

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2015

Marisa and Kippy were absolutely tremendous! I have a difficult schedule to keep up with and Marisa was always available and prompt for whatever I needed. Her and I hit it off immediately and even found out later, we have quite a few mutual friends. Both ladies helped us keep to our time schedule and were so communicative and helpful throughout the entire day. They fit in so well that we felt they were a part of our group on a normal basis. We smiled, laughed, and cried together. They got all the pictures we discussed prior to our event and so much more! My new husband and I haven't even been through all of them yet and are in love with them! We can't wait to see them all and will as soon as we return from our honeymoon. I have already recommended Marisa Henson Photography to many people and will continue to do so! Her work truly reflects what photos are meant for......moments frozen in time and we will cherish them for years to come!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Marisa Henson Photography's reply:

Michelle thank you for such a lovely review. I am so glad that I was able to be a part of such a beautiful day. You and Chris and your families welcomed us in like we were part of the family and made us feel so at home with you guys. You were stunning and everything about your wedding truly was perfect. I am looking forward to watching your family grow and being there to capture those special moments.