Mama Nena's Cakes LLC Reviews

5 | Leesville, LA

5 Reviews for Mama Nena's Cakes LLC

amy · Married on 10/08/2011

Nena made my beautiful marie antoinette themed barqoe wedding cake for my special event at the intercontinental hotel in Monterey earlier this year. It was a beautiful 4 tier cake wiht 2 tiers of flowers incorporated into it.
    the hand work, hand piping of the royal icing and attention to detail were spectacular. Not only did it look good, all of my guests raved about how beautiful my cake looked but that it was the most moist and tasty wedding cake they ever had. I had three flavors, marscapone with red velvet, lemon poppy seed with lemon curd, and almond cake with dolce de leche. Yum!

Nena put a lot of work into my cake and I will be forever grateful for her thoughtfulness, attention to detail to make the artpiece everything i wanted and imagined it to be.

The cake was so good i ate three slices and 1/2 a pizza in my bathtub after our party that night and some more the next morning and it still tasted great!!

• Iris

Iris · Married on 09/24/2011

My cake was absolutely beautiful and now only was it nice to look at it tasted delicious. We had a red velvet with cream cheese filling and also German chocolate cake with coconut pecan filling. Totally Awesome. Daniela did an awesome job. :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Megan · Married on 08/06/2011

My husband and I walked into our reception to see a beautiful wedding cake. It was more than i had expected and fit perfectly into the idea I had. Our cake tasted great and the price was perfect.

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2011

Mama Nena was amazing to work. I received so many compliments on our cake. We went cake tasting and her cakes were 100 times better then any of the other cakes we tried. She was able to do exactly what we wanted, and our cake was unique and beautiful as well as delicious.

Karina · Married on 10/10/2009

Working with Daniela was the best. She took time to consider what we wanted and went with the vision. The cake taste and presentation was awesome! Everyone enjoyed it.