Lotus Creative Studios Reviews

Lotus Creative Studios 2
Lotus Creative Studios 3
Lotus Creative Studios 4

l · Married on 09/22/2018

Joshua and Candace were an absolute dream to work with. Both my husband and I hate getting our photos taken, and Joshua made the whole process fun, easy, and seamless. They were kind, funny, incredibly professional, and the photos are perfect. We could not have asked for a better team to work with, and we would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Matthew · Married on 06/22/2018

Lotus creative studios is an amazing company!! They are wonderful and fun to work with. Our wedding guests kept complimenting us on them. They are very personal and help create a laid back atmosphere. They were willing to do absolutely anything to make our wedding vision come true. They made the engagement photos and wedding photos so fun and got them back to us promptly. On numerous occasions they were in contact with us to make sure our wedding needs were met. They are so affordable and we would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

I loved working with Candace and Josh. They both were so much fun and made everything so easy. It was our first time taking professional photos and they were patient and helped us to get all the best shots. Candace was always so quick to respond to my emails and was very flexible with scheduling engagement pictures! Our wedding pictures captured so much emotion and it really felt like I was living the day all over again. Their photography package was also very reasonable! I would definitely recommend them!

Chelsea · Married on 03/16/2018

We can’t say enough great things from our time working with Candace and Josh at Lotus Creative Studios (LCS). When we met them for our engagement session, they were awesome and made the session so much fun. When our wedding plans changed and we needed a photographer, one of the first things we did before we scheduled our date was contact Candace to check if both of them were available so we could work with them again!! Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing and they were great about keeping us on schedule while capturing our day. Candace was extremely responsive and made the planning process so easy, especially since we were out of town. We received our pictures pretty quickly and are very happy with how our pictures turned out as well as the value/quality of LCS’s services. We will definitely be contacting them in the future for any of our photo needs!

Kati · Married on 11/18/2017

I really can’t say enough nice things about Lotus Creative Studios. It started right from the very beginning with how responsive and pleasant Candace was to talk to via email! She kept in contact with me in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure I felt comfortable with the agenda for the afternoon, knew which photographers would be where, and made sure they knew all of the different moments I wanted captured. Fast forward to our wedding day....Joshua and Collin were AMAZING! Not only are they very talented photographers, they were also so fun and personable! They made all of us feel relaxed and got us to have fun during the emotional/crazy/busy/stressful afternoon of getting ready. They captured every little detail of our big day and we will be forever grateful!!! I would absolutely recommend Lotus Creative Studios to anyone and everyone!

Lotus Creative Studios 5
    Lotus Creative Studios 6
    Lotus Creative Studios 7
    Lotus Creative Studios 8

Avery · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I worked with Candace and Joshua for our wedding on 10/14/2017. We actually didn't meet them until our wedding day and both of them instantly made us feel at ease and like we were being photographed by friends we had known for years. We loved their creative ideas, how well they worked together and managed such a large group of people. They were very efficient with our time and I really liked how invisible they were during the ceremony and reception but were able to get amazing photos! We received our photos back incredibly fast and we were very pleased with the results! Can't say enough good things about them!

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Candace and Joshua were my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding. Candace was so quick to respond to emails and flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement pictures due to rain. They both have great personalities, take beautiful pictures, and get the pictures back to you quickly! I believe we received our engagement pictures within 4 days and then our wedding pictures in under a month! Great pictures and service for a resonable price!

Brianna · Married on 05/20/2017

Lotus Creative Studios was fantastic! Out of all our wedding vendors, my favorite to work with and obtain the best results from was by far my photographer. They were very personable and friendly. They work very well with you and have great communication. Their photos are art! They said they would have them in 3-4 weeks and sent me a wonderful package with the photos and a hand written note at the beginning of the 3rd week. I am so pleased with how my wedding photos turned out. I would highly recommend them any bride in search of a photographer.

Daron · Married on 05/13/2017

Candace and Joshua are seriously the best photographers! We were so fortunate to find them and have them for our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, Candace made herself available to talk through every little thing. They have it all together and put your mind at ease - if you have them as your photographers it'll make one huge part of your wedding that much easier! It was honestly like having friends there with us taking pictures - the made it so much fun (but take wayyyy better photos)! We received the pictures as soon as we got back from our honeymoon and they are AMAZING! We have both been in many weddings and photo sessions seem long and tedious and this is the best experience by far (our bridal party agreed!) I can't thank them enough for capturing every moment of our special day!!!! Candace & Joshua - you rock!

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Words cannot express just how much we loved having you guys at the wedding. Thank you again and again! If anyone asks I would recommend you all in a heartbeat :)

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Hiring Lotus Photography was the best decision that I made of all the decisions that must be made when planning a wedding. I communicated with Candace Spencer in the months leading up to the wedding and she always responded quickly and was very flexible with the rules of our church and all the different pictures we wanted. Candace and Alicha were our photographers on wedding day and they were PHENOMENAL. They climbed in bushes and laid in the road to get all the best shots which turned out better than we could have imagined. Candace even made sure I had food at the reception and kept everything on schedule and running smoothly like a wedding director. I can't sing her praises enough!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/15/2016

Lotus Creative Studios did an outstanding job at highlighting the details and capturing the special day for us to look back on!! Highly recommend for their promptness and quality work.

Anastasia · Married on 10/01/2016

My now husband and I first booked Candace & Josh for our engagement shoot - and knew we had chosen the right photographers! They made us very comfortable and had so much fun. We also booked them for our Greek Orthodox wedding, which even though they had never shot one before, I felt great in knowing the photos would come out amazing - which they did! Amazing quality and they capture those tiny details that you can remember forever. I was also so surprised at how fast we received all of our photos after the wedding! We can't say enough about how happy we are with our photos and what great experiences we had! So incredibly easy to work with, very responsive, and made everyone feel great at our wedding! We will definitely continue to use them for every upcoming life event! Thank you again, Candace & Josh, for being the absolute best! :) -Anastasia & Austin

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 09/10/2016

Candace and Joshua are amazing! They were the perfect combination of professional, creative and fun. We didn't have to worry about them the whole day, as they knew exactly what to do and helped keep my husband and I sane the whole day! They were super flexible and extremely accommodating to our crazy ideas and last minute changes. They took charge when we just could not, and they totally stuck to our schedule and shot list, even when time was running short. They went above and beyond to help us from our initial meetings to the very end of the night. So many of our guests commented on how great they were. Their chemistry together is beautiful and I am so glad that they were a part of our day! I would recommend Lotus Creative Studios to anyone in a heartbeat!

Kara · Married on 08/06/2016

Joshua and Candace deserve a 6 star rating! They were exceptional. Above and beyond just photography. They helped organize, keep our wedding party happy, and ensure the night ran smoothly. My husband and I loved working with them on our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We received both sets of shots within a few weeks (if not sooner!). LOVE LOVE LOVE! We will definitely use Lotus Creative Studios for our future photography needs!

• Ruthie

Ruthie · Married on 08/06/2016

Wonderful to work with! Just booked this vendor for an upcoming wedding and cannot wait to work with them! Quick responses to inquiries and beautiful photography!

Holly · Married on 07/30/2016

Lotus Creative Studios took our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! They were so easy to work with and gave us everything we could have asked for! Can't wait to have them take more pictures for us in the future!!

Mike · Married on 05/28/2016

Working with Candice and her team was an absolute pleasure. They were able to assist us in putting together all of the photos we wanted and many that we would not have thought of on our own.

Candice made this a very fun and easy process for the entire bridal party, even kept my groomsmen in line and focused! She captured a ton of candid shots from the Ceremony and party that have turned out to be a lot of our favorite photos.

Honestly, we hardly saw her as she worked behind the scenes capturing our entire day. Their staff was very professional and helpful in getting everyone where they needed to be and helped keep my bride and I relaxed throughout the entire process. They were able to get us our photos back very quickly and made this process very simple!

We strongly recommend considering Lotus Creative Studios for your event, you will not regret this decision.

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Lotus Creative Studios is by far the most amazing photography team ever! From the beginning they have been nothing but helpful-Candace helped create an efficient timeline for our evening which gave me one less thing to stress out about! They were always easy to get in touch with and answered my questions whenever I needed help. The wedding day, however, was where the magic happened. Candace and Joshua were an amazing pair that made our entire bridal party feel like we've all been friends for years. They were not only incredibly efficient in capturing all the pictures our families wanted but made the entire process stress free-and they brought my husband and I food and alcohol during the family/bridal party pictures...how thoughtful!? I have received so many compliments from friends and family alike exclaiming how much fun the photographers were and how they made the process enjoyable. We received our photos last week and have not been able to stop looking through them! Their photographs are like pieces of art-I'm having to consider creating a "printing budget" for myself before I go out and print all hundreds of our photos! Also, they're incredibly affordable-you will not receive their quality of picture nor service with the same price tag in the area! I can't thank Candace and Joshua enough for helping make our special day even more fun and by giving us the most gorgeous ever-lasting memories we could ask for!

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow, where do I begin to describe my amazing experience with Joshua and Candace Spencer from Lotus Creative Studios. From the beginning Candace and I clicked. We did a phone interview and she understood what I needed right away and appreciated my OCD. Candace gave me a lot of advice in regards to the wedding planning and some of the advice was not about photography.

Our engagement session was in November. Joshua and Candace are the wonder team! It was a lot of fun and we were able to get some great shots. They appreciated the rustic elements of our farm and captured them beautifully. They both made us feel so comfortable with their goofy personalities. Joshua was able to give my husband pointers for the male side and Candace for me. It made a great balance.

Our wedding day (best day ever)! Joshua wasn't able to make it so Lotus supplied us with another team member, Sarah. That is a great feature of booking photography with Lotus! Candace and Sarah were able to capture the best moments of my wedding. They stay incognito during the ceremony. Candace took charge for the family photos and they did not take long at all! She found great backgrounds at the church to take pictures. I felt like they became part of the family! All three photographers were detail oriented and talented. I was not worried at all because I knew I was in good hands!

I would highly recommend using Lotus Creative Studios!

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

I would highly recommend using Lotus Creative Studios!

Becca · Married on 04/24/2016

Josh was great to work with and Candace was always extremely helpful and responsive to all emails and questions! They were reasonably priced and great to work with! We would recommend them to anyone!

Rosie · Married on 04/23/2016

Lotus Creative Studios was the first and only photography vendor I reached out to and booking them was one of the best decisions I made during the entire wedding planning process. I knew good wedding photographers weren't cheap, but I couldn't believe how much some were charging when I started researching in the Winston area and it really bummed me out - I wanted to make sure we had great photos of our wedding but didn't know if we could justify spending such a high percentage of our budget. I almost couldn't believe it when I found Lotus Creative Studio with so many great Wedding Wire reviews and a refreshingly reasonable starting price. One phone call with Candace convinced me beyond a doubt that she and Joshua would be the perfect photographers for us and I booked them the next day. They made the planning process very easy for us by always quickly and thoughtfully replying to emails. We had an awesome engagement shoot with them despite rain and nerves - Joshua in particular helped put me at ease by debating the new Star Wars movie with me in between shots. He and Collin were the photographers for our actual wedding day and they did a great job wrangling our large, loud families, humoring our silly antics and photo requests during portraits, and just overall capturing the feel of the day. We got the photos back in a very reasonable amount of time and the flash drive arrived very cutely packaged with a sweet note. Overall, I can't recommend Lotus Creative Studios enough - great photographers with great service for a great value. Do yourself a favor and hire them for your wedding!

Lesley and Josh · Married on 04/16/2016

Lotus did a fabulous job shooting our wedding, we highly recommend them!

Morgan · Married on 03/12/2016

Candace and Joshua were amazing! They make you feel as if you have known them forever! They were very flexible and just went with the flow! They knew exactly where to be to get the best shots! They were efficient with photos and allowed us to get back to our guests quickly without compromising good shots! We received our wedding photos within a week after our wedding! The pictures are breath taking! I would recommend them to do any event!