Longboard Photography Reviews

5 | Land O Lakes, FL

5 Reviews for Longboard Photography

Rachael · Married on 04/17/2011

Beyond amazing! Evelio and Katy were the greatest photographers!! They were so nice, and casual, and just captured us as we were ourselves. They were funny and easy to get along with, but also very professional. At the end of the night I was sad to say goodbye!!

Sent on 04/18/2011

GREGORY · Married on 04/23/2010

Longboard photography is amazing. I am not very creative or photogenic, but Evelio and staff made our wedding and engagement pictures a hit. Everyone asks who took them and compliments on how beautiful they turned out!

Sent on 05/05/2010

Chelsea · Married on 04/11/2010

My husband and I are extremely happy about how our wedding photos turned out. We really enjoyed working with Evelio and his partner Katie. We felt totally comfortable being ourselves, and you can tell in all of our photos throughout the day. Longboard provides excellent value for the amount of money you spend!!!! Our photos have a modern feel that compliment our personalities perfectly.

Thanks again!!!!

Chelsea

Sent on 05/03/2010

Rommy · Married on 11/12/2011

Evelio Gonzalez of of Longboard Photography did a great job with our photos, and the price really couldn't be beat.

Sent on 01/27/2012

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2009

3.0
      0.0
      0.0

Evelio is not a wedding photogragher and he just happens to be very good at taking pictures but deosn't bring the wedding attitude! My videogragher caught him rolling his eyes at one point in our wedding! He DOES do amazing work and if you don't mind a man with a bigger attitude then the bride then you will be fine!!

Sent on 10/07/2010