LMD Productions DJ Service Reviews

9 | Cedar Rapids, IA

9 Reviews for LMD Productions DJ Service

DJ Bill was AWESOME!!!! He made us feel so taken care of throughout the entire evening, which was greatly appreciated! He knew the venue well and everyone there knew him. He did such a great job of keeping everything going and running smoothly. The dance floor never died until we shut it down. I would HIGHLY recommend him!! He is cheaper than others around, but worth way more!! Had amazing compliments on him for the couple days following the reception as well.

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2014

DJ Bill was great!!! Everyone had a great time at the wedding and he made my husband and I feel so relaxed and know that he had EVERYTHING taken care of. He did a great job with the flow of the wedding and keeping everything moving. Also, he doesn't charge as much as the other DJs in the area! Would recommend to anyone getting married!

We were very pleased with Bill, our DJ. He really got the party started and is very good improvising when needed.

Jess · Married on 07/07/2012

Bill and his assistant of LMD Productions was amazing. I had been to multiple weddings where he was a vendor so booking him was my easiest decision throughout the entire planning process. He sat down with me a couple of weeks before the wedding to go through everything...and I mean everything. He offered suggestions based on his knowledge and experience from the ceremony to the limo ride to the reception. He was a great resource. Bill was beyond professional and we loved working with him. He did an amazing job at our reception and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. We received many compliments on LMD Productions and are still receiving them over a month later.

Jill · Married on 07/02/2011

Don't even look for another second for a DJ - Bill is THE best. He's funny, witty, excited to be working, plays great music, has great ideas and TAKES CARE of his couple! I had a list of three names I wanted to talk to for DJs, spoke to him and didn't even call the rest. He kept everyone on the dance floor, had great flow. There are not words to describe just how amazing he was and how much he added to the reception!

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2010

Bill did a great job. He is always willing to help out. He had some unique ideas for the reception that we loved! Several things I had never seen done before. They made our reception unique compared to several we had been to recently.

Leigh · Married on 01/05/2008

Bill welcomed us into his home for a meeting. He was so helpful - he gave us tons of advice for the big day, even some that was not music/DJ related. He was willing to do anything to make our night as special as it could be. He was great!

Megan · Married on 07/12/2014

3.0

We had a great time with Bill from LMD productions. He played a great variety of music and our guests were dancing all night. I have not attended a wedding before where this many guests were on the dance floor until the night was over. Bill is very reasonably priced and he does a great job at the wedding. My only complaint is the preparation process. We had a very lengthy meeting with him prior to the wedding where I felt that he wanted us to do some things differently than we did. But, after making it clear what we wanted, he did a great job and we had a wonderful wedding reception with LMD productions

4.2
      3.5

We hired LMD Productions to DJ our wedding reception. Bill met with us a few weeks prior to go over everything and was so nice and helpful! He not only had great ideas about music but also assisted us in considering all sorts of other details for our big day (including some things we never would have thought about on our own but were so glad to have brought to mind). He has been involved in so many weddings that he has seen all sorts of things go well and not-so-well, and now has a great list of tips he shares with his couples. He is very upfront about his ideas being 'take them or leave them,' but if you are someone who is not open to suggestions you may not find his many ideas as useful as we did.

We had a pretty complicated plan for our grand entrance to the reception, but Bill was totally open to it and pulled it off perfectly. He played great mood music during dinner and then kept people out dancing once the floor was open. Everyone had such a great time! Our friends and family made so many requests that he wasn't even able to get through all of them before the night was done. I only wish that we had moved our dollar dance earlier in the evening because some people had already left by the time we got to it. But, it was still a wonderful party and we had so much fun!