808 3rd ave sw, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Clife DJ Company

Clife's Entertainment's mission: To bring the party to you and play the music your way. It's all about you and your guests!

DJ Clife’s work is a combination of a passion for music, responsibility for happiness, and a work ethic to deliver results! Playing the music is just part of the job. He takes responsibility of entertaining you and your guests while making sure that everything goes smoothly. His dedication to be the best at his craft allows people to know that they're in great hands. He brings his energy and experience wherever he goes, ready to rock the crowd.

We believe that when choosing the right DJ, it doesn’t only come down to years of experience, but also in compatibility. Get to know your potential DJ. Meet with them, or at least talk to them over the phone before deciding to book them. We would be happy to explain our services in detail on a consultation.

About the DJ:

Hi! I'm DJ Clife and I became part of the DJ industry more than 6 years ago spinning/DJing at local bars, private parties, and weddings. Manipulating music to the crowd’s pleasure is my passion. I fell in love with the craft after seeing the crowd move and react to the music I played on my first gig years ago. From there, I kept honing my skills in mixing and choosing the perfect songs to play for the right type of crowd, learning from other professional DJs, took classes from renowned DJ academies, and helped others in the industry.

I would love to be a part of your special day. If you think that we're a good fit, please send me a message and we'll schedule a time to get together.

For more information about me, my DJ background, experience, and services I offer, contact me at (319) 804-9891, or visit my website at www.clifeentertainment.com to book a consultation.

HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT DJ THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS?

HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT DJ TO HANDLE YOUR EVENT? Get to know your potential DJ and ask them a lot of questions! Here are a few tips of what questions you should be asking.

• How will you introduced us at the grand entrance? (Make them give you a sample run of their introduction. This will immediately give you an idea of how they will be like as your MC. Remember, your guests will hear more of their voice than yours. Do you like an MC who's a talker and tells jokes, or an MC who says a few words but straight to the point? Every MC is different. Get to know yours.)

• How long have you been doing this and how did you start? (remember, having a lot of experience doesn't mean a DJ is a good fit for you. But, this will give you an idea if you're dealing with a someone worth your time.)

• What kind of equipment do you have? (This is important to know also. You'll be surprised how many weddings have been ruined by cheap equipment like faulty microphones during speeches - my best friend's wedding included!)

• How does your setup look like? (Is it clean and elegant to match your venue? Ask for pictures!)

• What backups do you have? what if the microphone fails, or your DJ’s computer shuts off suddenly? (Think about the Murphy's law. this things can and do happen even to the best DJs. You should know how your DJ would handle a situation like this)

• Why do you charge this much? (I believe this is a valid question that nobody asks! Why do DJs differ in prices? why does one charges $500 while another charges $2,000? This will give you an idea of your money's worth and where it’s going)

• Can you show us a video of your past events? (Simply, check the product before you buy it. It’s 2019! Every professional DJ should have videos of them working, their set-up and lighting and how it compliment the venue they are working at)

• Do you have a liability insurance? (It's shocking that I rarely hear this question from potential clients. This should be one of the first things you ask before doing business with anybody. Your car is insured, your house, your health, etc. So, make sure that your DJ is insured as well. You'd be surprised to learn that 5 out of 10 DJs are not insured. We can show you tons of videos of events gone wrong because the DJ plugged into an outlet, or one of your guests' kids tripped on the DJs "Spaghetti like wiring", etc. Please do youreself a favor and ask this very simple question. If they say they are, ask for a proof of insurance!

By asking these simple questions and more, you will immediately learn if the DJ you're talking to is the right one for you. Price is a huge factor when deciding the right vendor, but it should NOT be the only factor to base your decision on when it comes to choosing someone to help run your wedding; it should be the VALUE that they provide, because your wedding experience and memories are PRICELESS.

CLIFE ENTERTAINMENT WOULD LOVE TO PROVIDE THE VALUE AND EXPERIENCE THAT YOU DESERVE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY. SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION NOW.

Follow Clife DJ Company on

Clife DJ Company 1
  • Ashley

Ashley Currin · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ Ever

Our wedding was 7-20-19 and DJ Clife was amazing! We loved the fact that he took our first look photo and had it displayed on the dj booth, we were pleasantly surprised. Clife even came to our rehearsal at the venue so we were able to really feel how our special day would be with the live music. Every interaction with him has been thorough and we appreciated it. We live in Texas and had our wedding in Davenport Iowa; It was nice to have a DJ that took the time to know what we like. We definitely recommend him if you want to have a DJ you can trust will keep your wedding fun and interactive! -Dom and Ash Williams

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Clife DJ Company 2

Janette Gorman · Married on 07/13/2019

More than a DJ

I had 6 months to plan my sons wedding. When I met with Clife I knew he was the one. The App was a big help to my son and his bride since they lived in Alaska. Clife was more like a directo for the ceremony and reception, keeping everything on time. The dance floor was packed from start to finish.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sue Short · Married on 06/15/2019

Great selection of music, awesome service

Had great friendly service great selection of music. Awesome equipment set up 👍🏻

Sent on 06/19/2019

Clife DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 808 3rd ave sw Cedar Rapids, IA, 52404 See on map