Clife DJ Company Reviews

11 | Cedar Rapids, IA

11 Reviews for Clife DJ Company

1 User photo

Heather Pries · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely amazing DJ. Above and Beyond!

DJ Clife was the hit of our wedding! He brought the party. The dance floor was packed all night and our guests had an amazing time. He was incredibly professional from our first meeting and great to work with. For a last minute planner like myself, his app for song requests was huge! It allowed us to have friends request songs ahead of time but still gave us all the control over what was played. Clife is a what I would consider a true DJ and is able to mix songs on the spot- even some very random requests from us the night of. Don't even get us started on the light display and effects- unbelievable. If you want somebody that does more than play a list of songs and goes above and beyond, I very highly recommend DJ Clife!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Kendra Tucker · Married on 12/10/2019

DJ Clife is the way to go!

We absolutely LOVED working with Clife! So professional and organized, helped make our day go so smooth (the app was handy as well!)! We got a TON of compliments on the music and set up. Cannot say enough good things about him!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Kellaway · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Surprise

DJ clif was absolutely amazing. He kept tabs with us during the entire wedding planning process to make sure if we had any questions or needed help he was there for us. I like things planned out so when he told us the night before he wanted us to change the order of our cake and dance I was a little leery but he surprised us with dancing on the clouds and sparklers inside during our first day and it's something I will never forget.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ to have at your event!!!

I absolutely enjoyed having DJ Clife be apart of our special day! He kept the party going and came out to dance with us! I would most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Currin · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ Ever

Our wedding was 7-20-19 and DJ Clife was amazing! We loved the fact that he took our first look photo and had it displayed on the dj booth, we were pleasantly surprised. Clife even came to our rehearsal at the venue so we were able to really feel how our special day would be with the live music. Every interaction with him has been thorough and we appreciated it. We live in Texas and had our wedding in Davenport Iowa; It was nice to have a DJ that took the time to know what we like. We definitely recommend him if you want to have a DJ you can trust will keep your wedding fun and interactive! -Dom and Ash Williams

Sent on 08/02/2019

Janette Gorman · Married on 07/13/2019

More than a DJ

I had 6 months to plan my sons wedding. When I met with Clife I knew he was the one. The App was a big help to my son and his bride since they lived in Alaska. Clife was more like a directo for the ceremony and reception, keeping everything on time. The dance floor was packed from start to finish.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sue Short · Married on 06/15/2019

Great selection of music, awesome service

Had great friendly service great selection of music. Awesome equipment set up 👍🏻

Sent on 06/19/2019

Deb Greif · Married on 06/01/2019

Five Stars

DJ Clif went above and beyond through the planning process and the night of. It is clear that he is dedicated to his profession and to his customers. Pleasure to work with, would definitely recommend

Sent on 06/06/2019

Martika · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent and Professional

Overall I had a very pleasant experience with Clife. With the chaos of the wedding day Clife did not add to it at all. He met with us at reasonable mile stones before the wedding and knew what he needed to do Day of and was able to set up and break down with out bothering myself or my husband. He was very polite and checked in with us during the wedding at appropriate times to insure the wedding went smoothly. Loved his service

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laurice Higham · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding DJ services

I highly recommend!! Clife did a great job entertaining all our guests with the wonderful selection!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Derek

Derek Parker · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, Courteous, Timely and Fun

You will not be disappointed! If you would like your wedding to be everything you wanted than I would put your mind to rest a chose DJ Clife. He's organized, professional, timely and will coordinated with your other vendors. Put your worries aside and chose Clife Entertainment.

Sent on 11/13/2018