Soirée Wedding Planning

North Liberty, IA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Soiree Wedding Planning is a wedding planning business in North Liberty, Iowa. Emily has more than 10 years of experience planning weddings and serves all in Iowa. An award winner for many years of Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice award, The Best Of from TheKnot.com, and winner of Locals Love Us. Emily was also named in the 2016 Corridor Business Journal’s Forty Under 40. Before starting her own business, she worked at luxury hotels planning weddings and events.

Soiree Wedding Planning offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. They can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, luncheons, showers, proposal, and other wedding events. Emily can design and assemble welcome bags, arrange hotel accommodations and transportation, create a slideshow, help you choose, manage and communicate with a venue and vendors, create timeline and so much more. She can plan a unique wedding that surpasses your expectations and gives your a stress-free engagement. Soiree Wedding Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brian
    Brian E. Getting married on 09/04/2024

Caitlyn at Soiree is an excellent choice

For the time of your life? choose a wedding planner pro like Caitlyn. You will have greater time with your guests and making more wonderful memories. Soiree dials in all the important details so you can celebrate and not worry or stress over details. Caitlyn has a schedule/timeline for all, so everyone stays on time and are where they should be during the day. She is right on top of all plans with a smile. You will not be let down with Soiree's Caitlyn.

Soirée Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Brian!!! We love Caitlyn too and hope to be able to have more weddings book with her!
  • Marcy
    Marcy D. Married on 06/12/2022

I Do in Cancún

My fiancé and I decided to bring the Soirée team on mid-way through our destination wedding planning, and my only regret is that we did not reach out to them sooner in the planning process.

Our entire experience with Emily (from the moment we had our consultation call to the end of our wedding day) was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. Emily is extremely detail oriented and ensured my vision came to life.

Emily and her team did an amazing job of communicating with myself, my travel agency, and the resort where we were getting married. There were several instances where Emily took initiative on things that I would’ve assumed the resort would have initiated, but did not. I felt so at peace and zero anxiety leading up to our special day, and the credit goes to Emily and the Soirée team.

I decided to have Emily accompany us to Cancún for our wedding and am so happy she was able to be in person. Emily ensured that everything was executed perfectly and was a huge support to me on the wedding day.

I was so grateful to have Emily’s expertise as we navigated throughout the wedding planning process! I know that, without her, I would not have been able to enjoy the big day as much as I did. Thank you Emily & Soirée!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Soirée Wedding Planning 1
Offer

There are amazing and trusted wedding vendors in the Eastern Iowa area who generously offer discounts to Soirée couples who book with them. Photographers, videographers, florists, and more have decided to offer a discount - some is a percentage off the total bill and some is a flat amount off the total price. Chat with Soirée for more information!

Bread Garden Market Bread Garden Market Wedding Caterers

Emily is so great to work with! She is an experienced planner and wonderful asset on the big day. Great communication during the planning stages, as well as during the event. We love working along side Soiree!

North Liberty North Liberty, IA, 52317
3199308765
Location of (Soirée Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding