North Liberty, North Liberty, IA 52317 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About Soirée Wedding Planning

Soiree Wedding Planning is a wedding planning business in North Liberty, Iowa. Emily has more than 10 years of experience planning weddings and serves all in Iowa. An award winner for Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice award, The Best Of from TheKnot.com, and winner of Locals Love Us. Emily was also named in the 2016 Corridor Business Journal’s Forty Under 40. Before starting her own business, she worked at luxury hotels planning weddings and events.

Soiree Wedding Planning offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. They can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, luncheons, showers, proposal, and other wedding events. Emily can design and assemble welcome bags, arrange hotel accommodations and transportation, create a slideshow, help you choose, manage and communicate with a venue and vendors, create timeline and so much more. She can plan a unique wedding that surpasses your expectations and gives your a stress-free engagement. Soiree Wedding Planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Videos 2 Videos

39 Reviews for Soirée Wedding Planning

• Brian

Brian E. · Getting married on 09/04/2024

Caitlyn at Soiree is an excellent choice

For the time of your life? choose a wedding planner pro like Caitlyn. You will have greater time with your guests and making more wonderful memories. Soiree dials in all the important details so you can celebrate and not worry or stress over details. Caitlyn has a schedule/timeline for all, so everyone stays on time and are where they should be during the day. She is right on top of all plans with a smile. You will not be let down with Soiree's Caitlyn.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Soirée Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Brian!!! We love Caitlyn too and hope to be able to have more weddings book with her!

Ella E. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Emily, the Wedding planner you NEED

I highly recommend Emily and her team at Soiree. When I was a little girl, I never pictured my wedding, I always pictured the perfect person to marry. So needless to say when I did find my other half, my person, (which up until that point I thought I was going to be a crazy dog lady since I am horribly allergic to cats), I needed some serious help. Due to certain circumstances my parents could not help me plan my wedding. I knew I wanted a wedding both of our families would love, that was well done, and also mixed two different cultures (I am from a very small town in Iowa and my husband is a first generation Mexican born and raised in Southern California/ LA.) I needed help. I couldn’t even pick out colors for my wedding without feeling incredibly overwhelmed. There are wedding traditions in Mexico my husband’s family wanted to incorporate. I did not have the slightest idea of how to go about buying these things let alone how to get the Catholic Church in this area to ok the use of them during the wedding mass. Thank God I found Emily. Not only is she one of the most talented, organized, and professional people I have ever met, she is also one of the most patient and kind. She broke things down to do for the wedding so simply and easily over the year of planning I had no worries. There are things with planning a wedding that I honestly never thought of let alone how to handle them all! Emily allowed me to enjoy my entire wedding week! She had a timeline for everything, and it made everything SO MUCH LESS STRESSFUL. Throughout the wedding process there were major, life changing events that happened. My father had a stroke, COVID turned our world upside down decreasing the size of my wedding by roughly 73%. (Just because I am crazy enough to continue with wedding planning and getting married during COVID doesn’t mean I except others to be as crazy as me). Most of my husbands extended family live in Mexico and due to the travel band could not come. I had people that played major roles in our wedding that due to COVID, could not attend. I also am in the high-risk group of dying from COVID due to some other health issues so additional safety precautions had to be taken. (Social distancing tables at the reception, wearing masks during the wedding ceremony, social distancing and wearing masks during the wedding mass, cleaning a crazy amount all the time, ect). I also have other serious health issues that threaten my life on a daily bias that require the help of my service dog (and fill in bridesmaid) Logan. Emily started dealing with a bilingual, bicultural wedding with a bride that can literally die from food allergies at any wrongly prepared meal, to that same wedding challenges on top of the storm that is COVID 19. Emily was a God sent! She made the impossible possible. I thought with COVID there was no way I could have a beautiful, classy, wedding. However, she made it happen. I literally had no stress the day of my wedding due to Emily. My husband and I were able to be in a happy wedding bliss fog the entire day. Emily handled everything with the venders, setting up the venue, taking down the venue, finding INCREDIBLE VENDORS to do my wedding all within my wedding budget. I could not be happier or recommend a better person to plan anyone’s big life events. Her connections to businesses that really know what they are doing in invaluable. You cannot go wrong with Emily’s expertise and recommendations. I highly encourage anyone planning any event to contact Emily. With her, know your event will be a memory you will treasure and will actually be able to enjoy.

Sent on 08/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Soirée Wedding Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Soirée Wedding Planning 1
    Book with Soirée - Receive Deals with other Vendors

There are amazing and trusted wedding vendors in the Eastern Iowa area who generously offer discounts to Soirée couples who book with them. Photographers, videographers, florists, and more have decided to offer a discount - some is a percentage off the total bill and some is a flat amount off the total price. Chat with Soirée for more information!

• Bread Garden Market Wedding Caterers

Emily is so great to work with! She is an experienced planner and wonderful asset on the big day. Great communication during the planning stages, as well as during the event. We love working along side Soiree!

• North Liberty North Liberty, IA, 52317 See on map
    319-250-5645 (Phone number)
    Location of (Soirée Wedding Planning)