Lindsey Michelle Photography Reviews

11 | Lafayette, LA

11 Reviews for Lindsey Michelle Photography

Erica · Married on 05/15/2015

Lindsey Michelle Photography is AMAZING! Lindsey and her husband, Mike, are such a great team. They undoubtedly take incredible photos and they also make portraits quick and painless while still capturing a great moment! They did my bridals and our ceremony and reception and I could not be more thrilled! They are not only great photographers, but fun and awesome people to be sharing your special day with! I am so happy that we chose them and will call on them to photograph other milestones in our life in the future!

Blair · Married on 11/24/2012

Lindsey and her husband Mike captured our wedding in November and I can't say enough good things about our experience working with them. They were very personal and easy to work with. I felt (as the bride) Lindsey was so patient, kind and understanding of our needs. She took control when a shot needed to be captured then would blend back into the scene. The moments they captured were magical. Our day will forever be remembered through their images and I am so happy we decided include them in our special day.

• PrimoBride

Kerensa · Married on 03/23/2012

Lindsey was a fabulous photographer. Ever since I got my pictures, I have been showing everybody, and keep figuring out new ways to display them in my home. Her pictures really tell the story of our day, and she captured all of our emotions perfectly. Lindsey has a talent and a great eye for what she does.

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2012

Lindsey Michelle Photography is absolutely amazing! This husband and wife team (primarily Lindsey, though) is just as warm and friendly as they are talented and creative. They are prompt, professional, and very easy to work with - changing schedules and meeting times to accommodate our schedule. We had to do most of our planning from out of town and Lindsey and Mike were extremely helpful throughout the whole process.

Pricing is a steal compared to similar photographers in the area, especially considering the quality of work.

Lindsey managed to capture so many amazing moments and details from our wedding day, from the cake and the first dances to the candid moments that we had forgotten about. Her unique style of photography is just what we were looking for: beautiful and true to life.

We did not have a videographer, so the pictures were very important to us and we are beyond thrilled with the results. It's nearly 6 months later and we are still trying to narrow down our pool of favorites.

I really cannot sing their praises enough! Wonderful vendor, wonderful people.

Laci · Married on 10/08/2011

Lindsey makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and the pictures come out beautiful!!! She was a lot of fun!!!

Mari · Married on 04/01/2011

Lindsey did our engagement photos and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but my fiance proposed to me in Lafayette and I wanted to have our engagement pictures made out there. When I saw Lindseys website I knew I wanted to work with her. She was so easy and wonderful to work with, and did an AMAZING job on our photos, and our engagement session was a lot of fun! I would totally recommend her!

Amy · Married on 03/14/2010

All captured moments were candid and were moments that I will cherish forever. She was able to capture pictures of moments I would not have even asked her to photograph, yet my pictures are unbelievable. I HONESTLY am MORE THAN HAPPY with what I got. I cannot wait to share these moments with my kids.

traci · Married on 10/09/2009

I abosolutely love my picturess!! She took my senior pictures and my wedding picturess!! I love pictures, and like the candid ones. Lindsey got everything and MORE! I probably look at them a few times a week still! They just make me smile and i can relive the night through the pictures! AWESOME WORKK!

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2007

Lindsey is great to work with and is extremely creative! You do not have to worry about your wedding pictures turning out great. She does quality work. You will not be disappointed.

Emily · Married on 12/31/2010

Although LindseyMichelle is professional there is still a level of comraderie between the photographer and client. Lindsey is a joyful, down to earth type of gal which helps keep you at ease during stressful moments. She is generous and admitts when she makes a mistake. I also appreciated her quick responses to my many questions . . .

Jamie · Married on 01/30/2010

3.5

When Lindsey took my pictures, she was working for Kenny Champagne Photography. But Lindsey was GREAT! She arrived at my house before scheduled. She helped me sit down in the dress and joked and laughed with me. She stood outside with me and my dad outisde the church and the pictures came out great. Everytime I turned around, Lindsey was right there with a camera. We got a total of 1308 pictures from my wedding day (that's Lindsey, Kenny and another assistant) and there is not one bad shot! It was really hard to narrow them down and even Lindsey helped with that. Thanks again Lindsey for making my day a day to remember!