Linda Rose Photography Reviews

Linda Rose Photography 3
Linda Rose Photography 4
  • I

Ivelisse · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Linda did an excellent job with the photos for my daugther's birthday party. She was able to capture all of our special moments. The outcome of all the photos were so incredible from the angle to the footage. It blew me away. Linda's is very professional, funny, talented, thoughtful, and very charming. Her rates are amazing and I will recommend her to anyone for any job. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Linda for delivering what you promised.

Meghan · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Best photographer ever

Linda took my senior photos so as soon as we started planning the wedding I had no doubt who I wanted to take my wedding photos! Linda is absolutely amazing and her pictures are so beautiful. Her prices are great and she goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best pictures possible. I would highly recommend her anyone looking for the best photography for their wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2018

DonnaMarie · Married on 05/19/2019

Linda and her assistant were amazing from beginning to end! Their photos of my mother's wedding were priceless. She captured every precious moment, even ones I would have never thought of. She is so professional and shows so much detail in her finish product. I would highly recommend her for any special moment that you want to remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Monica · Married on 02/23/2019

I recommend Linda for any type of photo needs. She is professional, creative, adaptable to all ages and she makes you feel comfortable in any setting. You will be pleased with the results everytime, just like I always am. She is the best at what she does.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Sally · Married on 04/01/2018

Enjoyed every moment spent with Linda. She knows her work and is great with the camera

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Linda was excellent to work with and went out of her way to make sure the pictures of my daughter's quinceanera really captured all the best events at her party. She was very accommodating and I was so glad that we chose her to get these once in a lifetime photos. When I saw the proofs I was truly thrilled to tears.

Linda Rose Photography 5
    Linda Rose Photography 6
    Linda Rose Photography 7
    Linda Rose Photography 8
  • F

Fanny · Married on 11/17/2016

My decision to use Linda Rose Photography for my photos was the best choice I have ever made. Linda's dedication and commitment to her work is clearly evident in so many ways. It was a pleasure to work with her as she is a very kind person, whose attention to detail is unsurpassed. Linda took the time needed to converse with my fiance and I in an effort to understand exactly what we were looking for in our photos. She was not interested in selling us the most expensive package. She was genuinely interested in listening to us and what we desired in our photos. Linda is very diligent and communicates so efficiently. She was on time to all of her scheduled appointments, offering valuable input and suggestions but ultimately allowing us to decide on the final product. Linda's knowledge of photography, angles, colors etc is absolutely impeccable. I am simply thrilled with my photos and eternally grateful to my friend for recommending her. I will be sure to book Linda Rose Photography for ANY personal or work related event I have in the future. Thanks Linda!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jackie · Married on 04/30/2016

Thank you so much Linda for all you have done with all my pictures. I can't thank you enough how great they came out, from my bridal party, bachelorette party and of course my wedding day. I love you and I can't thank you enough for being their for me. I would recommend you to all my friends and of course all my family. I would use Linda for all my photography needs. It's truly a memorable experience and I can't stop looking at all the artistic images and her second shooter is so awesome he made everyone comfortable.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Linda Rose Photography's reply:

Thanks for inviting me to all your events not only as your photographer but as a guest as you made me feel like such a part of your family and it was a pleasure to get to know you and your family.
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 01/29/2016

I absolutely love all my wedding pictures, they came out stunning thanks to such a amazing job and professionalism by my photographer Linda Rose. I strongly recommend her! She is a pleasure to work with, she focuses in the most important moment of your wedding and more. The colors of the pictures came out extraordinary beautiful. I was so happy to hire her as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Linda Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you Yuri & Tony it was an honor to be a part of your memories and will always be here for any future bundles of joy! Hugs!!

Leslie · Married on 12/05/2015

Linda was absolutely amazing!! She stayed on schedule and not once did a thought of regret cross my mind in choosing her as my photographer. Her personality is hilarious yet very professional, and not only did I love her, but my wedding party did too.
    It was very relieving having her second photographer there as well; he got the groom aspect of things, while she got mine. :)
    If you are in between photographers, or just scrolling around looking for the best one, Linda is your best choice!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Linda Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you Leslie it's been a pleasure to be a part of your memories and once again apologize for being emotional right along with you. I connect with my brides as if it were my first wedding and I love you very much!!!! I'm always here thru all your milestones in life. I'm more than happy to be here for you and your family. It has truly been an honor.
  • Y

Yelitza · Married on 12/14/2014

I love Linda! I have booked her several times now for every event and all family photos!! She is great with my son and very creative with her work. She makes it fun and she is easy to work with. I have never been disappointed with any of my photos. I have one problem I don't have enough wall space for all these great shoot!! Thank you so much Linda!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Geo · Married on 11/29/2014

was early, helping keep my stress levels low. Worked great with my 3 year old making sure she captured his reaction just as much as my husband s 1st site of me. Loved loved loved working with Linda Rose!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Lindsey · Married on 11/28/2014

I was referred to Linda by my best friend who had Linda do her boudoir, wedding, maternity, and newborn photography which I absolutely LOVED!!! I hired her for my wedding. Working with Linda was a pleasure. She is creative, fun, artistic, professional, efficient, organized, and oh so calm. On top of all of that she has the most soothing, calming voice- which really helps on the big day when things can become stressful. She had a great way of bringing me right back to the moment. We will definitely hire her in the future. I am confident our pictures will be as great as our perfect day was!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Tonya · Married on 11/26/2014

Linda was an amazing photographer. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable. I trust that the product she produces will be great. I will choose her for any future events.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Natalie · Married on 01/05/2014

Linda did a amazing job with all of our pictures.. She truly captured all the special moments on our wedding day! I couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Patricia · Married on 03/22/2013

It’s not just the quality of the photos but the person behind the camera makes a world of a difference. She is AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend her for any and all kind of photo shoots. You would NOT regret it. Her prices are great plus it’s the memories that’s makes it even more memorable. I look forward to using her more in the future and no one else. Thank you Linda for such Beautiful memories you have given me and my family. Xoxo

Sent on 04/19/2018

Laura · Married on 02/23/2013

I did my engagement photos with Linda Rose Photography and was sold. Linda is professional and more than that, is a REAL Photographer with a good eye. The engagement shots turned out fabulous. When it came time for the wedding I booked her biggest package. It was worth every penny. If I EVER need a professional photographer again, I will not hesitate to call Linda Rose Photography. The pictures of the wedding turned out gorgeous and she captured every important moment. I could not be happier with my decision.

Sent on 04/03/2013
  • Laura

Laura Moffett · Married on 02/23/2013

Best photographer hands down!

I used Linda Rose Photography for my Engagement Photos, Wedding Photos, and recently my office used her for head-shots and group photos of my law firm. Not only is Linda professional, but she is somehow able to get the BEST photos of EVERYONE. She is truly gifted. I have recommended her to friends who used her for their weddings (a few I was in), and everyone just loves how their photos came out. I honestly will never use ANYONE but Linda Rose for ANY professional photos. Anytime anyone says ANYWHERE NEAR me that they need baby photos or pregnancy photos, I am SURE to sing Linda's praises. I almost always have her cards on me (I have a stash in my office, and I keep some in my purse), just in case I can recommend her to someone. I have never done this with any other vendor or service, ever.

I cannot stress enough how wonderful Linda Rose Photography is. I will never use anyone but her, for anything.

Sent on 11/27/2018

This is the one photographer who knows how to capture moments! From the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures. She is amazing and has become a great friend! Best photographer with the best prices!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Linda is very friendly , professional and always smiling . I'm going to miss our girl talk . Thank you for the beautifulllll pic . Linda , your AWESOMEeeeeee with a cherry on top :-)

Sent on 08/14/2012

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2012

I was referred to Linda from a friend of mine that used her for her wedding. My friend told me that when she spoke to Linda and saw her work, she just knew she had to hire her. I felt the exact same way; Linda made me feel so comfortable from our initial conversation. She is very prompt with her responses and was able to answer any and all questions that I had. I had previously viewed Linda’s work and already knew we were in great hands! She was absolutely wonderful during our engagement shoot and we were elated with our photographs! My wedding was over an hour from the city where Linda lives; Linda was prompt and actually arrived early to check out the venue and meet with me, which I greatly appreciated. During our wedding, there were points when we had a very short amount of time to get photographs, but the amount of pictures that Linda squeezed in and the quality was simply AMAZING! Some of these photos still bring tears to my eyes. Linda is VERY talented and you will definitely not be disappointed should you book her. She receives my first and foremost recommendation for anyone looking for a photographer. I could go on and on about how great she is, but just look at her work – her talent speaks for itself. Thank you Linda for capturing a brief moment in time which will last a lifetime for me and my family. I appreciate you so much!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Lori · Married on 05/18/2012

She had us at "hello"!!! I can't even begin to describe my experience with Linda because when I think about it, it makes me tear up...in all the good ways. You go into a wedding with fears of something going wrong. For someone to capture all of those memories from the makeup to the exit at the reception in such an artistic way is priceless. Having those images of this big day is all you have left from a day that goes by soooooo fast. Linda nailed it. From the minute she walked into our hotel room, she just had this calmness about her that made everything else ok. Her presence makes you relax and she gets you to do things you never thought you were cabable of doing. That is just the tip of the iceburg. She was early, she was professional, and she is one of the most talented photographers that I have ever met. She is now my family photographer and I live in Virginia if that tells you anything. If I could only give her 10's....

Sent on 05/29/2012

Before I met Linda, I was unbelievably stressed about finding a photographer that would not only give EXCELLENT photos but would also capture who we are as a couple and give us an experience to remember. My husband (formerly known as “The Fiancé”) was the one to stumble upon her website and immediately I was thrown. Something about the pictures and the music on the site captivated me. I was so terribly excited to be able to lock her in for my engagement shoot and wedding, that I began stalking her Fan Page weekly. The day of our engagement shoot, (like the worry wart that I am), I stressed myself into a tizzy and ending up stressing out my hubby too. However, upon meeting Linda, all of my worries began to melt. She immediately began taking shots of me (while we were waiting for hubby to return to us) and verbally comforting away all of my nervousness. Side note: Downtown Winter Park is a beautiful spot for photos. Overall, our engagement session was amazing and fun. Linda made me feel so beautiful. She is such an supportive soul and her personality is absolutely infectious. What an amazing connection we experienced with her, and I couldn’t ask for a better photographer.
    Wedding Day: My venue was outdoors in a garden and on that day it rained. I literally lost my mind. Besides my photographer, my venue was the most important factor. And not having it at Albin Polasek was not an option, so in the midst of my weeping/rants, there was Linda. She came and found me in the bathroom (of all places) waiting for the guests to take their seats. I was so sad and down. Yet, she came in and began to cheer me up. Her encouragements and reminders of “silver linings” help put a smile on my face. Her turnaround time of production was stellar. I did not expect to receive ALL of my images with such rapidness. So if you are looking for a photographer who will be open, personable, budget-friendly, and professional with quality work, then she's your GAL! She truly is a sharp shooter.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Marcy · Married on 03/24/2012

Linda Rose is a experienced professional. I had a destination wedding which can be scary and overwhelming because of distance. Linda made me feel comfortable and made sure when I came to town briefly to finalize plans that she met with us to ensure a successful, wedding day plan. She is so creative, funny and really is not afraid to think out of the box. She wants your pictures to have the basic shots and the extraordinary shots too. I even looked at myself and could not believe it was me in the picture. The moments she captures are breathtaking! I highly recommend her...

Sent on 05/08/2012

Garrolyn · Married on 03/03/2012

Linda rose is not only a great photographer but a great person. she provided awesome pictures of our wedding. she is very professional laid back, creative and precised with her work, and did I mention it didn't take her forever to edit the picrtues. I can honestly say that I have found our new family photographer and a new friend.

Thanks Linda