17 Reviews for Life Wonders Photography

High-Res Images (3)
Second Shooter (2)
Trash The Dress (2)
17 Life Wonders Photography Reviews

Dorota was wonderful to work with. Our photographs are so beautiful and captured our day exactly how I remember it. She provided prompt professional service. She stuck to her timeline. I like how she sends her destination wedding tips - they are very helpful. She is very flexible and offered a wide range of services - something for everyone. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dorota is such a wonderful lovely lady! After searching online for photographers I was reccomended Dorota and I fell in love with her photos straight away. From the very beginning of my booking Dorota was with me every step of the wedding planning way. We spoke on the phone, through emails and she even sent me weekly/monthly wedding tips which I loved and were really helpful!
On the day of the wedding, Dorota put me at ease, photographing my day without making me feel awkward or silly. She kept me calm when it started to rain and made sure she caught all the moments you would want on your big day. Through wind, rain and sun Dorota was not put off and no idea of mine or my husbands was off limits. Every time I look at my photos I smile and remember the beautiful memories! X

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Talented, caring, helpful, professional, personable... Dorota is all of these things and more. Dorota spoke to me on the phone for 45 minutes, before I even hired her, giving me helpful hints of things to think of and remember. This information was so valuable to me since I live in Ohio and was getting married in Mexico! She made me feel relaxed and comfortable on my wedding day. And to top it all off the photos were amazing! Thank you for so beautifully capturing the moment.

Photo for Life Wonders Photography Review - by Life Wonders Photography
Photo for Life Wonders Photography Review - by Life Wonders Photography
Profile Picture Nicole, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Working with Dorota was the best experience I could have imagined. She made sure to capture my special moments and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture LaChon, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Dorota! She is punctual and laid back and so easy to work with! She captured my wedding day exactly as I wanted it to be by talking with me on the phone and discussing what I imagined. She is also willing to give her advice on what people normally do in her previous experiences, yet ensured I was getting exactly what I wanted on the wedding day. She is very dedicated to her work and came to resort early to look at places that we could do our first look at. Overall, Dorota is amazing at what she does and is so comfortable and enjoyable to work with. I recommend her to anyone who wants great photos and an effortless time taking them!

Profile Picture Nida, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

It was a pleasure to have Dorota as our family picture photographer at Riviera Maya. This is our first time taking our little daughter to go on trip with us. Dorota is patient, friendly, and professional. We are surprised when we saw our family pictures. They throw us back to the days in Riviera, our laugh, joy are captured just the moment we were. Thank you, Dorota. You made our trip much wonderful and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dorota is amazing! I am so glad I went with her instead of the resort photographer. She stayed longer than I expected without any extra charge, was really helpful and personable. She was very calm and professional which kept me calm during the chaos of photos. During my selection process she let me interview her and had excellent and knowledgeable responses. The photos turned out great and we're delivered on time. I felt she trult captured the spirit of my husband and I and the magic of our special day. I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Katibeth, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Life Wonders Photography did an amazing job documenting one of the most beautiful days!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dorota is amazing!! Very professional and responsive an she kept me updated while editing my wedding photos. I used them for my destination wedding I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Monyea, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

We were looking around for a photographer down in Playa Del Carmen Mexico for our wedding and came across many possible photographers including Dorota. We were quite nervous since there are many unknown; However, this subsided "a lot" once we had the chance to talk with Dorota over the phone.

She took the times to talk with us over the phone, she listened to what we want or what we envision our wedding photo to be like. We felt the entire time talking to her is like chatting to her friend and telling her about our wedding, she offered us a lot of advice and suggestion too.

One thing I really like was there was a lot of communication back and forth, by the time we arrived in Mexico we already established the rough schedule of the day specifically for the photoshoot and Dorota is very flexible, she works her magics to make sure it fits into our existing wedding day schedule.

On the day of the wedding, Dorota came really early to go and scope out photogenic spots that she eventually directed us to later on for our photo shoot. she found our room in the huge resort (iberostar paraiso beach) at exactly the time we agreed.

You probably asked yourself why we gushed over the other stuffs and not the photos yet. Welp, I don't think I need to say much becauset we are super super pleased with how the photo turned out. Dorota provided us with our photo in the exact timeline she communicated to us.

So if you looking for a photographer who can capture the important moments in your life and ensure that you have those gorgeous photos then Dorota would be our highest recommended person for that. Aside from her amazing skills, you also get in Dorota someone who does it with a lot of love and caring. I don't want to describe Dorota as "good customer service" because what she does is more like a friend of mine doing something special for us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture quang, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVED working with Dorota. Prior to our visit we set up a call with her and told her our expectations. I also shared some of my Pinterest inspiration with her. I was a little nervous hiring a photographer from another country (we live in USA) but I shouldn't have worried at all.

On the day of the photoshoot she arrived on time (we had a little issue with our hotel but that was not her fault at all). The whole experience and the photos she took were amazing. She posed us for every shot and made us feel very comfortable.

When we got our photos back I was in love with every single one. These are some of my favorite memories and I cannot wait to treasure them forever.

Profile Picture April, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Trash The Dress

I cant stop talking about the wonderful services and engagement photos we received from Dorota. We are very happy and pleased with all of our photos!

Dorota has excellent communication. She answered all of my questions before we arrived in Cancun and kept us updated after the shoot when we returned to California. Her professionalism and kindness is what I truly appreciated. She arrived to the location on time and was ready to work. She was more than what i could have asked for.

She captured some really great shots that we didnt even expect. With our photoshoot being on a private yacht, we werent able to wear our shoes but of course she captured them on the boat with the sun coming down, it was a nice touch and a nice shot added to all the other photos we took. The candid photos came out amazing and she knew exactly where to place us for good lighting. We are so happy and would for sure use her again when we return to Cancun.

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER! DOROTA IS IT!!!

Profile Picture NIck, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dorota was my dream wedding photographer! I was so nervous picking a photographer that I'd had never met. So my mother and I flew down to Playa to meet with photographers. Dorota was the only photographer that agreed to meet with me! We met at Starbucks and had an amazing time discussing my vision and plan. After the meeting, Dorota even walked with us to the resort where the wedding was going to be and we discussed places and photos. A month before the wedding she emailed me asking for a list possible photos I would like. I listed like 50 different scenarios I'd like of all my guest. (To my surprised at the wedding her assistant had the list on hand, and sure enough everyone's scenario was photographed.) 3 months later we met again on my wedding day. We booked her for 5 hours and man did the time fly. It was extremely helpful that Dorota figured out a time schedule according to my wedding time and reception. This helped me figure out to tell people where to be and when. Her and her assistant were with me the whole day. They were like part of the party, they took photographs as we got ready and every now and then mentioned a pose. It wasn't awkward, everything flowed perfectly. My wedding was at 2pm in July and it was HOT, but you would never know by how beautiful Dorota's photos came out. I even had an issue with my cake and the resort and Dorota went out of her way and sorted the issue out. It was very helpful that she was bilingual! The main reason I picked Dorota was that I got a digital copy of every single photo she took & she edited every single picture! Everyone else I looked at wanted to be paid per the hour and paid per the picture. Thanks to Dorota I have a copy of every single picture. I can tell my family and friends to go to her webpage and download any of the pictures they'd like. Once downloaded my family and I can take them and have them printed anywhere! This was amazing compared to all the people I looked at. Dorota was amazing and I would recomm

Profile Picture Sierra, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Dorota with Life Wonders Photography was a pleasure to work with. We were able to book her for our honeymoon photos and we are absolutely in love with them. she was very flexible with her hours as well as locations. Dorota was very patient, creative and made sure we were satisfied and got every shot I had asked for., she was also fantastic with communication from day one! We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a destination photographer.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was so impressed with all the photographs that we received from Dorota! This was the day that I married the love of my life and forever soulmate and the pictures seem to capture our love and joy. Dorota worked with us and made everything seem possible. I will definitely schedule another photo shoot with Life Wonders Photography when we make our return trip to Mexico!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was a little nervous about hiring a photographer being that I am one myself. I knew I'd be very particular about my shots but wanted to also step back and let a professional do their work. Having looked at a few sites to compare, felt that Life Wonders was a great fit mainly because the communication was so open and consistent.

I was fearful also of choosing the wrong photographer because we didn't speak the same language. From the moment of contact, Life Wonders was very detailed and answered all of my millions of questions. I felt at ease and good enough to know that I would actually take off my photography hat and be a BRIDE!! and how amazing it was.

Her attention to detail was amazing and her patience was unmatched! I had no! idea they were even at the ceremony! not one time was I distracted with their presence during the dance and that made all the difference.

I'd highly recommend using this company for wedding photos! Using them made my destination wedding simply AMAZING and WORRY-FREE!

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/22/16, 1 Review