Life Wonders Photography Reviews

23 | Cancun, MX

23 Reviews for Life Wonders Photography

23 Life Wonders Photography Reviews

Emily · Married on 07/29/2018

Dorota was absolutely amazing! Selecting a destination wedding photographer can make a bride nervous, but Dorota communicated with me during the entire planning process, so I was not nervous at all! She arrived on time, was friendly, took all the photos I asked plus more! The photos are SO BEAUTIFUL! She was worth every single penny!

Life Wonders Photography 1

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2018

Hiring Dorota was one of the best decisions in our wedding planning process. She was very helpful in creating a timeline for the day and her communication was always so warm and personal. We paid for four hours of photography and received over 400 beautiful photos that really captured the best moments of our wedding, where the resort photographer quoted us a higher price and would've only allowed us to select 60 photos. Not only is she a talented professional, she is a kind person who immediately puts you at ease. She cares about more than just your pictures, she wants your whole day to be wonderful. For example, when my bridal party was struggling with the corset of my dress, she helped them figure out what to do. As an lesbian couple, some of the vendors we encountered treated us poorly or awkwardly. This was not the case working with Dorota. She celebrated alongside us and we felt like any other couple on their wedding day. I fully recommend this photographer for anyone who wants beautiful pictures and to work with someone who truly cares about what they do :-)

Heidi · Married on 02/10/2018

Our experience was incredible!! Dorota and her assistant Tatianna were so nice! I felt like they were lifelong friends. They captured candid moments, which are my favorite pictures! Everyone told me to have the best photographer our wedding, so we really put all of our trust in Dorota! You get what you pay for and we I feel as if we got so much more! She is worth every single penny!! And, our guests commented on how great they were! The only problem we are having is what pictures to hang on our walls!

Erika · Married on 02/10/2018

After researching photographers in the Cancun area, I came across Life Wonders Photography and reached out to Dorota. After setting up a call with Dorota, I decided I had found our photographer for our destination wedding! From the very beginning, she was very responsive and helpful. She answered all my questions and gave me lots of tips leading up to the wedding day. Dorota's Associate Photographer, Matt, photographed our wedding. Matt was awesome! He made my husband and me feel very comfortable and it showed in our photos. He captured some AMAZING sunset shots. I also appreciated Dorota's sneak peak photos after the wedding. I highly recommend Life Wonders Photography!

Life Wonders Photography 2
    Life Wonders Photography 3
    Life Wonders Photography 4
    Life Wonders Photography 5
    Life Wonders Photography 6
    Life Wonders Photography 7
    Life Wonders Photography 8

Jesy · Married on 01/23/2018

Dorota is absolutely fantastic! Throughout our entire experience she provided us with the utmost professionalism. She brought a certain calmness in her calls and emails that gave me such peace of mind. Dorota knows what she's doing! Her photographs show her experience and she goes the extra mile in helping you prepare with great tips and ideas-she even sends you an estimated timeline of what to expect on the big day! She is completely on top of things every step of the way. You can tell she genuinely cares about the satisfaction of her customers. I just adore Dorota and the photos she took of our destination wedding.

Life Wonders Photography 9
    Life Wonders Photography 10
    Life Wonders Photography 11
    Life Wonders Photography 12

Ashley · Married on 12/20/2017

Dorota was wonderful to work with. Our photographs are so beautiful and captured our day exactly how I remember it. She provided prompt professional service. She stuck to her timeline. I like how she sends her destination wedding tips - they are very helpful. She is very flexible and offered a wide range of services - something for everyone. I would highly recommend her!

Jasmine · Married on 11/10/2017

Dorota is such a wonderful lovely lady! After searching online for photographers I was reccomended Dorota and I fell in love with her photos straight away. From the very beginning of my booking Dorota was with me every step of the wedding planning way. We spoke on the phone, through emails and she even sent me weekly/monthly wedding tips which I loved and were really helpful!
    On the day of the wedding, Dorota put me at ease, photographing my day without making me feel awkward or silly. She kept me calm when it started to rain and made sure she caught all the moments you would want on your big day. Through wind, rain and sun Dorota was not put off and no idea of mine or my husbands was off limits. Every time I look at my photos I smile and remember the beautiful memories! X

Life Wonders Photography 13
    Life Wonders Photography 14

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

Talented, caring, helpful, professional, personable... Dorota is all of these things and more. Dorota spoke to me on the phone for 45 minutes, before I even hired her, giving me helpful hints of things to think of and remember. This information was so valuable to me since I live in Ohio and was getting married in Mexico! She made me feel relaxed and comfortable on my wedding day. And to top it all off the photos were amazing! Thank you for so beautifully capturing the moment.

Life Wonders Photography 15
    Life Wonders Photography 16

LaChon · Married on 10/06/2017

Working with Dorota was the best experience I could have imagined. She made sure to capture my special moments and very easy to work with.

Nida · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved working with Dorota! She is punctual and laid back and so easy to work with! She captured my wedding day exactly as I wanted it to be by talking with me on the phone and discussing what I imagined. She is also willing to give her advice on what people normally do in her previous experiences, yet ensured I was getting exactly what I wanted on the wedding day. She is very dedicated to her work and came to resort early to look at places that we could do our first look at. Overall, Dorota is amazing at what she does and is so comfortable and enjoyable to work with. I recommend her to anyone who wants great photos and an effortless time taking them!

Ariel · Married on 05/30/2017

It was a pleasure to have Dorota as our family picture photographer at Riviera Maya. This is our first time taking our little daughter to go on trip with us. Dorota is patient, friendly, and professional. We are surprised when we saw our family pictures. They throw us back to the days in Riviera, our laugh, joy are captured just the moment we were. Thank you, Dorota. You made our trip much wonderful and unforgettable.

Katibeth · Married on 05/26/2017

Dorota is amazing! I am so glad I went with her instead of the resort photographer. She stayed longer than I expected without any extra charge, was really helpful and personable. She was very calm and professional which kept me calm during the chaos of photos. During my selection process she let me interview her and had excellent and knowledgeable responses. The photos turned out great and we're delivered on time. I felt she trult captured the spirit of my husband and I and the magic of our special day. I can't recommend her enough.

Chelsea · Married on 05/21/2017

Life Wonders Photography did an amazing job documenting one of the most beautiful days!

Monyea · Married on 05/20/2017

Dorota is amazing!! Very professional and responsive an she kept me updated while editing my wedding photos. I used them for my destination wedding I would highly recommend!!

• Q

quang · Married on 01/06/2017

We were looking around for a photographer down in Playa Del Carmen Mexico for our wedding and came across many possible photographers including Dorota. We were quite nervous since there are many unknown; However, this subsided "a lot" once we had the chance to talk with Dorota over the phone.

She took the times to talk with us over the phone, she listened to what we want or what we envision our wedding photo to be like. We felt the entire time talking to her is like chatting to her friend and telling her about our wedding, she offered us a lot of advice and suggestion too.

One thing I really like was there was a lot of communication back and forth, by the time we arrived in Mexico we already established the rough schedule of the day specifically for the photoshoot and Dorota is very flexible, she works her magics to make sure it fits into our existing wedding day schedule.

On the day of the wedding, Dorota came really early to go and scope out photogenic spots that she eventually directed us to later on for our photo shoot. she found our room in the huge resort (iberostar paraiso beach) at exactly the time we agreed.

You probably asked yourself why we gushed over the other stuffs and not the photos yet. Welp, I don't think I need to say much becauset we are super super pleased with how the photo turned out. Dorota provided us with our photo in the exact timeline she communicated to us.

So if you looking for a photographer who can capture the important moments in your life and ensure that you have those gorgeous photos then Dorota would be our highest recommended person for that. Aside from her amazing skills, you also get in Dorota someone who does it with a lot of love and caring. I don't want to describe Dorota as "good customer service" because what she does is more like a friend of mine doing something special for us on our wedding day!

April · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Dorota. Prior to our visit we set up a call with her and told her our expectations. I also shared some of my Pinterest inspiration with her. I was a little nervous hiring a photographer from another country (we live in USA) but I shouldn't have worried at all.

On the day of the photoshoot she arrived on time (we had a little issue with our hotel but that was not her fault at all). The whole experience and the photos she took were amazing. She posed us for every shot and made us feel very comfortable.

When we got our photos back I was in love with every single one. These are some of my favorite memories and I cannot wait to treasure them forever.

NIck · Married on 09/16/2016

I cant stop talking about the wonderful services and engagement photos we received from Dorota. We are very happy and pleased with all of our photos!

Dorota has excellent communication. She answered all of my questions before we arrived in Cancun and kept us updated after the shoot when we returned to California. Her professionalism and kindness is what I truly appreciated. She arrived to the location on time and was ready to work. She was more than what i could have asked for.

She captured some really great shots that we didnt even expect. With our photoshoot being on a private yacht, we werent able to wear our shoes but of course she captured them on the boat with the sun coming down, it was a nice touch and a nice shot added to all the other photos we took. The candid photos came out amazing and she knew exactly where to place us for good lighting. We are so happy and would for sure use her again when we return to Cancun.

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER! DOROTA IS IT!!!

Sierra · Married on 07/30/2016

Dorota was my dream wedding photographer! I was so nervous picking a photographer that I'd had never met. So my mother and I flew down to Playa to meet with photographers. Dorota was the only photographer that agreed to meet with me! We met at Starbucks and had an amazing time discussing my vision and plan. After the meeting, Dorota even walked with us to the resort where the wedding was going to be and we discussed places and photos. A month before the wedding she emailed me asking for a list possible photos I would like. I listed like 50 different scenarios I'd like of all my guest. (To my surprised at the wedding her assistant had the list on hand, and sure enough everyone's scenario was photographed.) 3 months later we met again on my wedding day. We booked her for 5 hours and man did the time fly. It was extremely helpful that Dorota figured out a time schedule according to my wedding time and reception. This helped me figure out to tell people where to be and when. Her and her assistant were with me the whole day. They were like part of the party, they took photographs as we got ready and every now and then mentioned a pose. It wasn't awkward, everything flowed perfectly. My wedding was at 2pm in July and it was HOT, but you would never know by how beautiful Dorota's photos came out. I even had an issue with my cake and the resort and Dorota went out of her way and sorted the issue out. It was very helpful that she was bilingual! The main reason I picked Dorota was that I got a digital copy of every single photo she took & she edited every single picture! Everyone else I looked at wanted to be paid per the hour and paid per the picture. Thanks to Dorota I have a copy of every single picture. I can tell my family and friends to go to her webpage and download any of the pictures they'd like. Once downloaded my family and I can take them and have them printed anywhere! This was amazing compared to all the people I looked at. Dorota was amazing and I would recomm

Alicia · Married on 07/09/2016

Dorota with Life Wonders Photography was a pleasure to work with. We were able to book her for our honeymoon photos and we are absolutely in love with them. she was very flexible with her hours as well as locations. Dorota was very patient, creative and made sure we were satisfied and got every shot I had asked for., she was also fantastic with communication from day one! We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a destination photographer.

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2016

I was so impressed with all the photographs that we received from Dorota! This was the day that I married the love of my life and forever soulmate and the pictures seem to capture our love and joy. Dorota worked with us and made everything seem possible. I will definitely schedule another photo shoot with Life Wonders Photography when we make our return trip to Mexico!

Tamara · Married on 05/22/2016

I was a little nervous about hiring a photographer being that I am one myself. I knew I'd be very particular about my shots but wanted to also step back and let a professional do their work. Having looked at a few sites to compare, felt that Life Wonders was a great fit mainly because the communication was so open and consistent.

I was fearful also of choosing the wrong photographer because we didn't speak the same language. From the moment of contact, Life Wonders was very detailed and answered all of my millions of questions. I felt at ease and good enough to know that I would actually take off my photography hat and be a BRIDE!! and how amazing it was.

Her attention to detail was amazing and her patience was unmatched! I had no! idea they were even at the ceremony! not one time was I distracted with their presence during the dance and that made all the difference.

I'd highly recommend using this company for wedding photos! Using them made my destination wedding simply AMAZING and WORRY-FREE!

KIANA · Married on 04/06/2018

Very nice and inviting spirit. The pictures flowed very well! My husband and I were very pleased with our pictures and our experience!!

Life Wonders Photography 17