Lidia Carr Photography Reviews

8 | Winter Garden, FL

8 Reviews for Lidia Carr Photography

• F

Dalymar · Married on 03/22/2014

AMAZING! EXCEPTIONAL! ONE OF A KIND! Thank you so much to Lidia Carr and her assistant, Jennifer Slak!! The prices are perfect and the photography is breathtaking. Lidia Carr went above and beyond to make everything perfect. I highly recommend Lidia!!! You will not be disappointed!

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2013

We hit the jackpot with Lidia. We loved our photos, some looked like they were straight out of a magazine. She even said yes when we asked her to follow us into the ocean for waist deep shots that everyone loved.

Nikki · Married on 02/02/2013

Lidia did an awesome job on our engagement and wedding photos! She really captures the moment with plenty of candid photos and posed shots! She is so fun to be around!

Debra · Married on 09/15/2012

I was quite scared to trust someone to photograph the most precious day of my life. After a consultation , i knew she would be the perfect fit. She was so dependable and trustworthy. I didn't have to worry about if my pictures would come out amazing , I KNEW they would. The price was amazing as well. She is literally Orlando's best kept secret. My wedding pictures turned out so amazing ! I could not have asked for a better photographer. She is such a professional. Anyone stressing about where to go for photos. Look no further , lidia is amazing. I never write reviews, but I had to tell the world about her! Absolutely amazing!

Melanie · Married on 11/13/2011

Lidia has been AWSOME to work with!! She brought a ton of energy and excitement to our wedding making the pictures fun to pose for! Her passion for photography shows through in the quality of photos she delivers. I LOVE her style - the photos are beautiful!! Lidia also takes her deliverables seriously, so no worries about getting our photos in a timely manner!

Crystal · Married on 10/30/2010

Lidia's photos were amazing! We were so lucky to find a photographer like her! Her prices were so reasonable, she showed up early before we were even getting ready and took tons of pictures of us getting ready and the reception and ceremony site, she was so fun and had so much energy! The photos turned out amazing, and we had over 1200 photos with all the rights to our photos! She may be new to photography of weddings but she does amazing work! Must see her website and wedding photographs!

• ~

Donna · Married on 10/08/2010

Lidia shot my sons wedding and did a fantastic job. She was professional yet approachable, a rare combination. I'd recommend her to any bride/groom as their photographer.

Lidia also shot author photos for myself. I'm not a model but she made me so at ease I felt as though I wasn't standing in front of a camera trying to smile rather a person showing genuine expressions to a very good friend.

Tyisha · Married on 07/26/2010

Lidia is awesome! She is extremely professional and her pictures are gorgeous. I would recommend her to any bride. She knows what she is doing and is full of ideas!