Liberty Park Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

11 | Spokane, WA

11 Reviews for Liberty Park Florist & Greenhouse

Aleigha · Married on 07/28/2018

Everyone was amazing at liberty park florist! I planned a wedding within a month and they were so helpful! My favorite flowers weren't in season but they took inspiration from them and created a bouquet I loved! The boutineers were amazing as well. The prices were great as well!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Laura · Married on 10/02/2016

Tammy at Liberty Park was beyond amazing to work with for my wedding flowers. I gave her some wedding color samples, as well as pictures of what I envisioned my wedding to look like. What I ended up with exceeded my expectations! The colors were so vibrant and exactly what I had wanted. She even make me a floral cake topper with loose buds and petals to decorate my cake so everything matched. I felt I got the highest quality, beautiful floral arrangements for the money I spent. And everyone was so friendly and helpful when it came to answering my questions. Would never recxomend anyone else!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Damita · Married on 10/01/2016

Liberty Park provided exceptional service. I worked with Jessica throughout the planning process, and since I do not live in the area, almost all of the planning occurred via email and phone calls. The end result was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We placed an order for two large standing sprays to be placed on the altar for our ceremony, as well as a bridal bouquet and five bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and almost a dozen floral centerpieces for our reception. Every item was exceptionally crafted and absolutely gorgeous! Could not have been happier with the end result!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Laura · Married on 05/09/2015

Wonderful! I came with a lot of ideas and Tammy was able to take all the ideas and made my dream bouquets that I couldn't find on Pinterest.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Cat · Married on 08/02/2014

Tammy was amazing from start to finish! She helped me articulate my vision and went with it! The flowers were stunning and a beautiful compliment to a beautiful day!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Kaitlynn · Married on 07/11/2014

Liberty Park Florist did all the flowers for my wedding and they were perfect! Tammy was who I worked with and she sat down with me multiple times to understand the floral look I was going for. The arrangements her and her team created were more beautiful than even the photos and ideas I provided her. I so appreciate all there hard work! I strongly recommend Liberty Park to anyone, they are reliable, competitively priced, and do such a unique and great job!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Cyrielle · Married on 05/17/2014

Very creative and helpful. The flowers were beautiful and done exceptionally fast!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Tracy · Married on 08/17/2013

Fantastic work! My flowers were beautiful and Tammy was so pleasant to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Brianne · Married on 07/27/2013

Liberty Park Florist exceeded my expectations and did an absolutley beautiful job with the flowers for my daughters wedding. Words cannot describe the bridal bouquet, it was amazing. We asked to have a crystal brooch that belonged to my daughters great grandmother incorporated into the bouquet and the way it was the designed was perfect. The centerpieces with white hydrangas, roses, bells of Ireland were stunning. I could not be happier and most importantly my daughter was thrilled!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Staci · Married on 08/14/2015

Liberty park was great to work with! They were flexible with the changes I made as well as delivered all out flowers early to our hotel instead of to our venu! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and my bridesmaids were everything I hoped they would be! They even labeled them so we knew who's was who's!!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Melisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Wonderful, fresh and well organized bouquets for the wedding party. Initial meeting with Liberty was helpful and personal, They stayed within the budget and delivered some than expected in vase flowers for arrangements and petals for the flower girl. They helped with decisions, delivery and made our wedding look beautiful.

Sent on 07/15/2017