The L Collection

Yakima, WA View map

$1,500 Typical Price

The L Collection is an entirely faux-floral custom design company that brings your floral dreams to "life" - worldwide! We use the highest quality silk and artificial flowers and greenery to make your visions appear real, both in person and photographed. Your wedding day should be the most magical day of your life, without worrying about your bouquet wilting or dying in any environment or climate. Love a specific variety of flower, but it isn't in season for your big day? Go faux. Destination wedding or elopement? Go faux. We can ship almost anywhere and have your wedding floral delivered right to your hands - without us! And after you say, "I do!", enjoy your sentimental floral for a lifetime. That's why our slogan is, "Love your floral FAUXever". We can't wait to dream up your big day with you!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Krissa V. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Flowers!

Lacie did my flowers for my October wedding! She was just amazing! We talked on the phone to get an understanding of what I wanted and then took my Pinterest board and used that too! I was stunned at how beautiful they were when they came in the mail! Everyone thought my flowers were real. They were shocked when they found out they weren’t! I would HIGHLY recommend using The L Collection for your wedding!!

The L Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Krissa! Your wedding style was right up our alley, and it was so special to incorporate simple treasures like wheat into your bouquet for personal sentiments. Thank you for choosing The L Collection to be a part of your big day!
    Sharla E. Married on 10/10/2020

Simply Amazing

Surpassed my expectations in every way. Each piece was absolutely beautiful! I still use many of the items from my wedding to decorate around the house. You won’t be disappointed, a true artist.

The L Collection's reply:

Thank you very much for the review of our services, Sharla! We enjoyed designing each of these custom pieces for your full wedding floral AND shipping it all to you! So pleased to hear you still enjoy the creations in your home today - faux floral FAUXever! Many thanks for choosing The L Collection for your wedding dreams!
    Brittnee Married on 06/20/2020

So Impressed

Lacie was SO wonderful and easy to work with. I told her my ideas and she ran with it and everything turned out amazing! I can’t wait to hang our arch bouquets in our home and keep my wedding bouquet forever. They were simply amazing and I 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for faux flowers for their wedding!

The L Collection's reply:

Brittnee, you were such an easy-going bride and your vision was one for The L Collection to highlight! Through Covid, you had a tough road of unexpected changes, but it was so perfect for you to go “faux” and still have everything you dreamt up! We are so happy you will treasure your pieces in your home - the whole reason faux is the way to go! Thank you for letting our little business be such a big part in your life!

------ Yakima, WA, 98908
509-341-2898
Location of (The L Collection)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding