Keira Grech Design Company

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Typical Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Typical Price

Keira Grech Design Company is a private floral design studio based in Ellensburg, Washington, servicing couples all over Washington State. They have many years of experience helping couples bring their unique wedding day vision to life. Their designs are lush, textural, and a reflection of the organic beauty found in nature. Our designers pride themselves on their luxury designs, amazing service, and prices that give you the best value possible.

This full-service floral design company specializes in eclectic, romantic, and rustic designs. Keira Grech, the owner and lead designer behind this creative business, has helped over 100 couples turn their ideas into a reality. Her goal is for her floral arrangements to be a reflection of you as a couple. Keira’s services include:

• Cleanup
  • Onsite turnover
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to designing fresh bouquets and boutonnieres for your wedding, Keira Grech Design Company offers a small selection of pre-made, silk floral bouquets to choose from. These one-of-a-kind creations can be cherished for years to come. Additional floral arrangements available include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Erin D. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Quality

Keira was so professional from the time I first met with her to the day of our wedding. I didn’t have a very specific request for flowers just some pictures from Pinterest and a color scheme and she made beautiful arrangements and bouquets for us! The piece she made for our arch was STUNNING and held up perfectly even with the wind. I would 100% recommend Keira for any floral needs but especially for your wedding :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 07/17/2021

Beautiful florals!

I initially hired Keira because she was local and had RAVE reviews for her floral arrangements. Lucky for me she is also the sweetest human! She was super flexible on working with my changes and even sent me a Mrs. Hohmann water bottle that I absolutely love!. I ordered a bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, 9(ish) boutonnières, 3 corsages, a toss bouquet and flower girl petals. ALL the florals especially the bouquets really were breathtaking.
    Mckenzie T. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing vendor, you won’t be disappointed

Where do I even begin, as a bride who planned, replanned and planned again during covid it was extremely difficult getting vendors to respond or finding ones who were available for the year of 2021. Once I found Keira that all changed, she was amazing from start to finish.
    Keira was extremely responsive, supportive and made sure she was creating exactly what I was hoping to have on my day. All my florals turned out better than I could of hoped for. I did not have the opportunity to meet Keira in person as I was getting ready while she set up the arrangements but, she made sure to reach out to congratulate me and make sure that all my arrangements were what I was hoping for.
    You will not be disappointed using Keira for any event! She is amazing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Keira Grech Design Company 1
Exclusive

206 W 10th Ave Ellensburg, WA, 98926

By appointment only.
Location of (Keira Grech Design Company)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding